Ta Ta

Sub-saharan cyber cafe

4,195 posts in this topic

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Other Timeline

okay, now I'm borrowing Asante's participant canvassing style.

UNO has started an OT thread and she wants all to participate.

Alternate ID's (trollin around)!!!!

hows that Asante...aggressive enuff :rofl::rofl::rofl:

I am all that the Potter created me to be.

I celebrate, liberate and dedicate my life to His Glory.

I Am Uno!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
okay, now I'm borrowing Asante's participant canvassing style.

UNO has started an OT thread and she wants all to participate.

Alternate ID's (trollin around)!!!!

hows that Asante...aggressive enuff :rofl::rofl::rofl:

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT!!!!

OTxq.jpgAsante Maroon

aint this a blip. my thread got LOCKED by a mod and there were no arguements at all. just ppl giving their open and honest opinions. any other time a mod would give a warning before they close the thread, but not this day. they just locked it without warning or notification. Too bad they are not proactive in other crappy threads before things hit the fan. I did not even detect that ####### was being stirred. but oh well, I'm off to my little world of lurking again.

:angry: UNO :blink:

I Am Uno!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ghana
Timeline

Yeah, I saw that your thread got locked.

I guess they were trying to stop something before it happened?

Mama to 2 beautiful boys (August 2011 and January 2015)

Click for full timeline

well they need to be "johnny on the spot" for other threads and topics that are train wrecks.

personally, I don't think its fair, but I'm not part of the in crowd either.

so oh well two tears in a bucket so phuqit B)

I Am Uno!

Filed: Other Country: Jamaica
Timeline

OK. Just got back to the computer and read your (Uno) comment. Did I miss something in the short time I was gone? I read through the thread and don't understand why it was closed. :wacko:

Anyway, I just want to say that I read the comments that were made after my last post. I thought they were well stated. IMO it was a good, healthy discussion. Oh well .....

ALL things work TOGETHER for GOOD!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.