Arrive JFK POE: 7-2-2008

Marriage: 7-9-2008

AOS

mailed AOS, EAD, AP: 8-22-2008

NOA AOS, EAD, AP: 8-27-2008

Biometrics: 9-18-2008

AOS Transferred to CSC: 9-25-2008

Requested EAD Expedite: 11-12-2008

EAD Card production ordered: 11-12-2008 changed to 11/17/2008 Why? (I hope it doesn't change every week!)

Received AP: 11/17/2008

Received EAD: 11/22/08 (Praise God!!)

AOS RFE: 1/29/2009

AOS Approved: 3/24/2009

Called USCIS 4/1/2009 told no status change and case not yet reviewed from RFE request.

Received green card: 4/3/2009

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Ghana
Timeline
Zee when are you leaving?

July 24 :dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

I knew it was close and with Omoba confusing me with all this talk about today becoming tomorrow and tomorrow becoming yesterday or some such something, I wanted to make sure I hadn't missed your exodus.

Okay, I'll add it to my calendar now.

Continue......

GHANA.GIFBassi and Zainab US1.GIF

I-129F Sent: 6-18-2007

Interview date: 6-24-2008

Pick up Visa: 6-27-2008

AOS

EAD Card production ordered: 11-12-2008 changed to 11/17/2008 Why? (I hope it doesn't change every week!)

Called USCIS 4/1/2009 told no status change and case not yet reviewed from RFE request.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ghana
Timeline
Awww, ZEE! ... :crying:

I (L) you 2

Sooo emotional right now :cry:

I need a vacation from school :(-_-

Well, I am going to be right where you are in a few years. I am soooo not in the going back to school mode but I really want to so I guess I am going to have to suck it up :crying:

Don't worry Asante, it'll be over soon and then we can switch places :D

Mama to 2 beautiful boys (August 2011 and January 2015)

Click for full timeline

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
Awww, ZEE! ... :crying:

I (L) you 2

Sooo emotional right now :cry:

I need a vacation from school :(-_-

Well, I am going to be right where you are in a few years. I am soooo not in the going back to school mode but I really want to so I guess I am going to have to suck it up :crying:

Don't worry Asante, it'll be over soon and then we can switch places :D

I think going to school back to back to back :wacko: really did me in. After I took my qualifying exam for my last grad program, I went straight to Ghana 2 days after for 3 months and came right back and started another grad program. I should have given myself enough time to "miss" school and then I think I would have been much better. I was already burned out during the last program and I did not allow myself enough time to recoup before throwing myself into another.

I am so glad I chose not to work summer school. I would be :dead: right now!!! :lol:

I'm trying to get out of this slump....thanks, Zee :thumbs:

I'm gonna miss you all of the 3.5 weeks that your gone :crying:

But I will be soooooooo happy for you :dance: :dance: :dance: You finally get to see your boo!!!! :D:star:

OTxq.jpgAsante Maroon

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Liberia
Timeline

When did you call? I NEVER check my voicemail so if you left a message, it's useless, lol.

Zee, your trip is right around the corner. I'm getting that jittery excited feeling...wishing I could go.

Uno, I got the CD....umm....okay, LOL. I love my girl and all, but what's up with the first track?!?! and number 2 is...interesting. I've only had a chance to listen to those 2 so far and I'm sorry to say, but I agree with you. Hopefully, I will find something I like by the end of the CD. Thanks again...

Hey Perseverance...BK and I looked at the Okey Bakassi videos last night. He had us ROLLIN!

Filed: Other Timeline
When did you call? I NEVER check my voicemail so if you left a message, it's useless, lol.

Zee, your trip is right around the corner. I'm getting that jittery excited feeling...wishing I could go.

Uno, I got the CD....umm....okay, LOL. I love my girl and all, but what's up with the first track?!?! and number 2 is...interesting. I've only had a chance to listen to those 2 so far and I'm sorry to say, but I agree with you. Hopefully, I will find something I like by the end of the CD. Thanks again...

Hey Perseverance...BK and I looked at the Okey Bakassi videos last night. He had us ROLLIN!

Hello sub-saharan (that includes you to charles) :blush:

Hey LL, I told you that cd was "#######" :wacko:

I'm all down for neo-soul, a little funk, some good r&b :thumbs: ,

but that shyyyyt :angry::blink: , is something from another level :huh::wacko: .

If you find something to like on that cd, you are a better Badu fan than I am :o .

And Lawd knowwws "I luuuuvvvvvvzzz me some Erykah Badu B) , I do" but DAMN!!!!!!!!!! :(:blink:

oh, and your welcome...you did me a favor :devil:

I am all that the Potter created me to be.

I celebrate, liberate and dedicate my life to His Glory.

I Am Uno!

Filed: Other Timeline

ok, next time i will try to reach u with smoke signals :lol: ....voice messages NOT allowed :lol:

http://www.last.fm/music/Angie+Stone/_/Gre...apors?autostart

hey Asante, are these the smoke signals you talkin bout for LL??? :whistle:

I am all that the Potter created me to be.

I celebrate, liberate and dedicate my life to His Glory.

I Am Uno!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Liberia
Timeline

ok, next time i will try to reach u with smoke signals :lol: ....voice messages NOT allowed :lol:

Hello sub-saharan (that includes you to charles) :blush:

Hey LL, I told you that cd was "#######" :wacko:

I'm all down for neo-soul, a little funk, some good r&b :thumbs: ,

but that shyyyyt :angry::blink: , is something from another level :huh::wacko: .

If you find something to like on that cd, you are a better Badu fan than I am :o .

And Lawd knowwws "I luuuuvvvvvvzzz me some Erykah Badu B) , I do" but DAMN!!!!!!!!!! :(:blink:

oh, and your welcome...you did me a favor :devil:

LOL...yeah, so far it makes me think funkadelic drugs. Don't ask, but those are the two words that came to mind while I was listening to it.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Ghana
Timeline

Changing my name is HARD WORK!!!

There are a million forms and I haven't even started with the bank stuff yet. Sheesh!! :wacko::wow:

GHANA.GIFBassi and Zainab US1.GIF

I-129F Sent: 6-18-2007

Interview date: 6-24-2008

Pick up Visa: 6-27-2008

AOS

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
LOL...yeah, so far it makes me think funkadelic drugs. Don't ask, but those are the two words that came to mind while I was listening to it.

such a 70's baby......even though your an 80's :)

Changing my name is HARD WORK!!!

There are a million forms and I haven't even started with the bank stuff yet. Sheesh!! :wacko::wow:

I haven't even looked at that stuff yet :wacko:

OTxq.jpgAsante Maroon

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.