Ta Ta

Sub-saharan cyber cafe

4,195 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Timeline

(singin) "It's mo'nin'"

Hey y'all!

I said it yesterday and I'm sayin' it again :o .

Whatz goingz on wid dah weatha :angry: ???

Nah' de talkin' 'bout "thunder snow!?!?!" :blink: #######??

Is it going to snow or thunder :huh: ??

Snow does not require a symphony, rain does!! :yes:

p.s.if the weather keeps this up, I'm changin' my name to "twosomeconfused" :(

I am all that the Potter created me to be.

I celebrate, liberate and dedicate my life to His Glory.

I Am Uno!

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Other Timeline

(singin) "It's mo'nin'"

Hey y'all!

see, now I'm on a totally different computer and I'm still having problems...dag gummit :devil::ranting:

Edited by unononehigher

I am all that the Potter created me to be.

I celebrate, liberate and dedicate my life to His Glory.

I Am Uno!

Mornin' Uno

It is getting lighter here each morning and there is still frost on our windshields. (The most we get is frost up here) I prefer to arrive at work in the dark. That way I can ease into the day.

The longer it takes to introduce yourself the less you've actually accomplished

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
I lost my internet last night :ranting: . Lets hope I will have internet when I get home after work.

didya file a missing internet report with the police? :D

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ghana
Timeline
I lost my internet last night :ranting: . Lets hope I will have internet when I get home after work.

:lol::lol::lol:

Funniet thing I have heard/read all day...thank you Charles :)

Mama to 2 beautiful boys (August 2011 and January 2015)

Click for full timeline

:lol:

Charles, you should write a book! You are too funny ;)

Timeline

Speaking of books; do we want to keep the conversation about "Loving the African Male" in this thread or do we want a completely new thread for it?

Click for full timeline

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Ghana
Timeline
Speaking of books; do we want to keep the conversation about "Loving the African Male" in this thread or do we want a completely new thread for it?

Definitely a separate thread. This one is a written to allow for free comments. Definitely don't want free comments. I hope people don't give us a hard time about the book club again. I wish we could give it a secret password for book club members only.

I still haven't gotten my book, but they have already taken my money!

GHANA.GIFBassi and Zainab US1.GIF

I-129F Sent: 6-18-2007

Interview date: 6-24-2008

Pick up Visa: 6-27-2008

Arrive JFK POE: 7-2-2008

Marriage: 7-9-2008

AOS

mailed AOS, EAD, AP: 8-22-2008

NOA AOS, EAD, AP: 8-27-2008

Biometrics: 9-18-2008

AOS Transferred to CSC: 9-25-2008

Requested EAD Expedite: 11-12-2008

EAD Card production ordered: 11-12-2008 changed to 11/17/2008 Why? (I hope it doesn't change every week!)

Received AP: 11/17/2008

Received EAD: 11/22/08 (Praise God!!)

AOS RFE: 1/29/2009

AOS Approved: 3/24/2009

Called USCIS 4/1/2009 told no status change and case not yet reviewed from RFE request.

Received green card: 4/3/2009

Timeline

Definitely a separate thread. This one is a written to allow for free comments. Definitely don't want free comments. I hope people don't give us a hard time about the book club again. I wish we could give it a secret password for book club members only.

You should get it soon. I think you ordered a little after me and I got mine yesterday.

So I guess a new thread then.

For whoever starts the thread I think there should be a disclaimer in the beginning saying that we would appreciate comments from readers and non-readers alike but we want to keep the thread on topic to the subjects discussed in the book. We are just using the book as a way to bring up topice we feel relevant to the discussion and may agree or disagree with what others say but we want to keep it a warm, repectful and friendly environment for everyone.

I flipped through my book last night and I already have some comments about what we will be discussing.

Who else is waiting for the book?

Click for full timeline

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Ghana
Timeline

You should get it soon. I think you ordered a little after me and I got mine yesterday.

For whoever starts the thread I think there should be a disclaimer in the beginning saying that we would appreciate comments from readers and non-readers alike but we want to keep the thread on topic to the subjects discussed in the book. We are just using the book as a way to bring up topice we feel relevant to the discussion and may agree or disagree with what others say but we want to keep it a warm, repectful and friendly environment for everyone.

I flipped through my book last night and I already have some comments about what we will be discussing.

I think I like your wording better. I was just thinking "Don't come up in hur startin' no mess!" But yours might go over better.

GHANA.GIFBassi and Zainab US1.GIF

I-129F Sent: 6-18-2007

Interview date: 6-24-2008

Pick up Visa: 6-27-2008

Arrive JFK POE: 7-2-2008

Marriage: 7-9-2008

AOS

mailed AOS, EAD, AP: 8-22-2008

NOA AOS, EAD, AP: 8-27-2008

Biometrics: 9-18-2008

AOS Transferred to CSC: 9-25-2008

Requested EAD Expedite: 11-12-2008

EAD Card production ordered: 11-12-2008 changed to 11/17/2008 Why? (I hope it doesn't change every week!)

Received AP: 11/17/2008

Received EAD: 11/22/08 (Praise God!!)

AOS RFE: 1/29/2009

AOS Approved: 3/24/2009

Called USCIS 4/1/2009 told no status change and case not yet reviewed from RFE request.

Received green card: 4/3/2009

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

If you have one, would you pass that word on to me. I really like reading you guys.

I'm nice. I promise.

(singin) "It's mo'nin'"

Hey y'all!

Last week, we had tornado warnings in the afternoon and snow at night. I feel like it's some sort of Tim Burton dream!

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline

I think I like your wording better. I was just thinking "Don't come up in hur startin' no mess!" But yours might go over better.

:lol: OK. We can use my wording unless someone else comes up with something more concise

If you have one, would you pass that word on to me. I really like reading you guys.

I'm nice. I promise.

If we had a password, you most definietly would be let in on our little secret :innocent:

Click for full timeline

I am waiting for mine still. I would just cut and paste what you wrote above as the guidelines for the discussions. The one thing I would add is if anyone is "flaming" another person, that person can be ignored or reported to a moderator if he/she repeatedly violates the terms.

Timeline

Good morning everyone :)

We are having some nice weather here in the Philly area. It feels like spring.

But we get winter weather tomorrow <_<

Click for full timeline

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.