4,195 posts in this topic

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Other Timeline
thanx for the invite :thumbs: , but the name is "UNO" for a reason :devil:

Uno rolls dolo fo' sho'

"It's just me, myself, and I... is all I got in the end" That's what Uno found out! :thumbs::D

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I am all that the Potter created me to be.

I celebrate, liberate and dedicate my life to His Glory.

I Am Uno!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Liberia
Timeline
I feel you Zee

After reading the first few post (I said out loud, huh? what the?); how creative a maggot filled pit toilet topic; ironically following LL's post with all the beautiful pictures of Africa. I looked at it as propaganda, and recognized that it was going to end up as a hot bag of smelly poop being dumped into a pit.

An email topic disguised as :innocent: (a just to let you know what is going on, check out Liberia's sanitation department, Africa is full of pit toilets topic) under the guise of helpful information :bonk: is very much in character.

Most of the people in this forum know that sometimes when you travel; you have to expect the un-expected and adjust. If you find yourself in a situation where pit toilets are the norm; you either hold your business until something else is available :help: , use the pit toilet :wow: , go to the bushes with some tissue :P , carry depends :lol: or use it on yourself :content: .

What ever is your choice is your choice: No informative warning is required.

another thing the people with the rashes in the asses :angry: ... :rofl: obvioulsy made a poor choice :rofl:

:thumbs::thumbs: Well said, We_Destiny. I noticed the disguise, but I tried not to go too deep into a war about it for several reasons. When she came back super happy, it kind of forced me to alter what I really wanted to say. I think there was more to the post than just "I want to show you this email", but I will leave it at that. There is so much that could be said about this topic, but the one thing that we all know is that EVERY country has it's good and bad sides. That was the whole reason I created the thread showing the good side of Africa...yeah, we are all used to the sucky parts, but guess what...there is a plethora of beautiful parts that "they" just don't want you to see.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

Uno rolls dolo fo' sho'

"It's just me, myself, and I... is all I got in the end" That's what Uno found out! :thumbs::D

I'm good...I made a funny :dance: :dance: :dance:

Let me act like I have tons of work to do b4 I get kicked out of the fellows program....

back to work!!! :cry:

OTxq.jpgAsante Maroon

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Liberia
Timeline
Ohhhhhh, okay, I see how it is. Fine, I'm getting off of VJ.

"pump the brakes ;) !? where you thank you goingz!?!?!?!? :angry:

VJ has been mean to me today. So I'm getting off to go bathe in my pity.

Uno rolls dolo fo' sho'

I'm good...I made a funny :dance: :dance: :dance:

Let me act like I have tons of work to do b4 I get kicked out of the fellows program....

back to work!!! :cry:

y'all come back nah, yah'ere :star:

I Am Uno!

Ohhhhhh, okay, I see how it is. Fine, I'm getting off of VJ.

"pump the brakes ;) !? where you thank you goingz!?!?!?!? :angry:

VJ has been mean to me today. So I'm getting off to go bathe in my pity.

no ya' not :no: ; so quit playin ahn git yo' tail back in herrrr :P:yes:

What show used to say that, Uno? The Beverly Hillbillies?

:yes: :yes:

I Am Uno!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Ghana
Timeline
I know I'm late on this (I've been a bit busy lately :P ), but . . .

CONGRATULATIONS ON THE WEDDING DATE BASSI & ZAINAB

Thank you guys!!

I'll post pics when I get them. Hopefully, they won't stay in the camera too long!

Now TBT what can you do for the high gas prices ?

transport004.gif :bonk:

My solution!!

transport005.gif :thumbs:

ROFL, that little one on the motorbike had me cracking up.

DAAAAAAAAAAANG, people! This thread was rolling last night. I woke up to 6 pages of nonsense. It would take me all day to comment on the other stuff, but CONGRATULATIONS BASSI AND ZAINAB!!!

Thanks.

I was actually laughing out loud and Bassi came over to see what I was doing.

GHANA.GIFBassi and Zainab US1.GIF

I-129F Sent: 6-18-2007

Interview date: 6-24-2008

Pick up Visa: 6-27-2008

Arrive JFK POE: 7-2-2008

Marriage: 7-9-2008

AOS

mailed AOS, EAD, AP: 8-22-2008

NOA AOS, EAD, AP: 8-27-2008

Biometrics: 9-18-2008

AOS Transferred to CSC: 9-25-2008

Requested EAD Expedite: 11-12-2008

EAD Card production ordered: 11-12-2008 changed to 11/17/2008 Why? (I hope it doesn't change every week!)

Received AP: 11/17/2008

Received EAD: 11/22/08 (Praise God!!)

AOS RFE: 1/29/2009

AOS Approved: 3/24/2009

Called USCIS 4/1/2009 told no status change and case not yet reviewed from RFE request.

Received green card: 4/3/2009

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.