Sub-saharan cyber cafe

4,195 posts in this topic

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
Ohhhh, Asante, this really makes me think of you now. ROFL! Anyway, who said your story was the one I was thinking of? You said it, not me. :rofl:

I'll get you next time Gadget...next time!

:blink:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

OTxq.jpgAsante Maroon

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Liberia
Timeline
Ohhhh, Asante, this really makes me think of you now. ROFL! Anyway, who said your story was the one I was thinking of? You said it, not me. :rofl:

OMG, I remember that show!!!

Yes, do it so we can all laugh at each other.

Edited by LovinLiberia

Timeline
Asante, do make that thread.............Embarrassing moments abroad............ :rofl:

I will definitely work on that! I blush :blush: anytime I think about my stories. :lol:

OMG, I remember that show!!!

Yes, do it so we can all laugh at each other.

more like...you laugh at me :lol:

OTxq.jpgAsante Maroon

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ghana
Timeline
Asante, do make that thread.............Embarrassing moments abroad............ :rofl:

I will definitely work on that! I blush :blush: anytime I think about my stories. :lol:

How about if you don't have any embarrassing stories? Can I just laugh at everyone else :devil: ?

Mama to 2 beautiful boys (August 2011 and January 2015)

Click for full timeline

Timeline

ROFL, yeah, I will...I'll add my embarrassing stories, too....do it please???

How about if you don't have any embarrassing stories? Can I just laugh at everyone else :devil: ?

No, that's not playing fair!

Timeline

Are you LL's Twin??? You guys are dead wrong!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

OTxq.jpgAsante Maroon

Timeline
ROFL, yeah, I will...I'll add my embarrassing stories, too....do it please???

No, that's not playing fair!

Whatever...you are not giving up the goods....you're gonna wait for everyone else to spill their guts so you can laugh and then when its your turn we will have to create a thread that says: "Where in the heck is LovinLiberia" :rofl:

OTxq.jpgAsante Maroon

Timeline
Whatever...you are not giving up the goods....you're gonna wait for everyone else to spill their guts so you can laugh and then when its your turn we will have to create a thread that says: "Where in the heck is LovinLiberia" :rofl:

Awww, dang, how did you guess my plans??

For real, though. Don't we all have embarrassing overseas stories?

Ewwwwwww, Asante, I'm mad at you now!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.