Ta Ta

Sub-saharan cyber cafe

4,195 posts in this topic

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Don't bite your tongue, L.L.

ok, as far as the 4th, I have no plans but to try to keep the dogs settled from the neighbours insipid firecrackers poppin' for days on end.

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Liberia
Timeline
Don't bite your tongue, L.L.

ok, as far as the 4th, I have no plans but to try to keep the dogs settled from the neighbours insipid firecrackers poppin' for days on end.

You really shouldn't encourage me because I'm already thisclosetolettingitout. :lol:

What kind of dogs do you have? They've already been popping them in my neighborhood. Since Monday, to be exact. :bonk:

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ghana
Timeline

The sisters and I are going to hang out with a friend of ours in Philly. We are going to see both John Legend and Boyz II Men :dance: :dance: :dance:

And we are going to do some wedding stuff.....I feel like it is never going to end :wacko:

Unfortunately, it is VJ related.

Where did your sisters come from? That sounds like a lot of fun. :dance::dance:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Mama to 2 beautiful boys (August 2011 and January 2015)

Click for full timeline

Timeline

You made me laugh, L.L. !!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I have a German Shepherd Dog and a Beagle. Both are old, but since the Beagle was previously, severely abused, she hears the poppin' and has been known to have seisures. She is really old now and Im worried about her flippin out.

Yep, they usually start practicing for the 4th around June 15th in my culture starved neck of the woods. :angry:

The sisters and I are going to hang out with a friend of ours in Philly. We are going to see both John Legend and Boyz II Men :dance: :dance: :dance:

And we are going to do some wedding stuff.....I feel like it is never going to end :wacko:

:o :o Im so jealous!

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Timeline
The sisters and I are going to hang out with a friend of ours in Philly. We are going to see both John Legend and Boyz II Men :dance::dance::dance:

:o:o Im so jealous!

Did I mention it is all FREE :whistle:

Click for full timeline

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

You are so lucky, Zee! Motown Philly...wish I was there. :rolleyes:

Wedding stuff? :wacko: I feel for you!

And as for your response to LL, are you really surprised? :whistle:

OTxq.jpgAsante Maroon

Timeline
The sisters and I are going to hang out with a friend of ours in Philly. We are going to see both John Legend and Boyz II Men :dance::dance::dance:

You are so lucky, Zee! Motown Philly...wish I was there. :rolleyes:

Wedding stuff? :wacko: I feel for you!

And as for your response to LL, are you really surprised? :whistle:

I have a rant about people stirring up sh!t on VJ....a nice long rant. I am saving it for the appropriate time :devil:

Click for full timeline

Timeline

:wow: Now I'm pissed!!! :girlwerewolf2xn:

:lol:

I have a rant about people stirring up sh!t on VJ....a nice long rant. I am saving it for the appropriate time :devil:

:reading: I'm scared of you, ZEE!!! :blink:

:innocent:

Click for full timeline

Timeline

No, and now Im even more jealous. My love and I had our first dance to " I'll Make Love to You" and " Colour of Love ". :crying: :crying:

kodasmall3.jpg

Timeline

:wow: Now I'm pissed!!! :girlwerewolf2xn:

:lol:

:reading: I'm scared of you, ZEE!!! :blink:

:innocent:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

OTxq.jpgAsante Maroon

Timeline

No, and now Im even more jealous. My love and I had our first dance to " I'll Make Love to You" and " Colour of Love ". :crying: :crying:

That's very sexy... I mean romantic...AW heck I mean both :devil:

OTxq.jpgAsante Maroon

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.