Sub-saharan cyber cafe

4,195 posts in this topic

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Liberia
Timeline
I'm trying to insert the picture of my SL and having a difficult time :blink: .

Sorry, do you have picturetrail or photobucket? If so, you can upload the pictures to the album and copy the picture link. When you do a post/reply on here, click on "insert image" and paste the link to the picture. Then push reply. I hope it works because I really want to see yours. How long have you had your SL?

Wow! Those are some nice locs. I like. Yeah, I am quite versatile with my hair. Once I'd have those, I'd want to take them down again a few days later. I have a girlfriend that did a big chop . Her permed hair was past her shoulders. The perm broke her hair off in the back so she'd wear her hair in a bun to cover it. When that finally didn't work, she wore wigs. Then she decided to chop it off. She let it grow back and had sister locs done. Til this day, she still has them. Her hair is so long now. It's ridiculous!

Yup, that's how mine was, I tried every cover up method possible until I just had to go natural, lol. I heard your hair grows much faster with the locs.

FYI: Zainab made it to Ghana safe and sound. She and Bassi met up with Inusah briefly :)

Thanks so much for the update! I was wondering how everything was going for her. I know she is soooo happy to be there. I wish I was in Ghana, too. I wonder if she will try to meet up with We_Destiny...? Tell her I said hi, as well.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

I forgot the website that I usually download pictures too. DUH!!!!!! I will sign up somewhere to the servie and then post the link.

I gave Zainab my Ghana number and she gave me Bassi's, if all goes well we can meet up.

I am going to view my bridesmaids dresses tomorrow and pick up more fabric for some traditional clothing for me and hubby. I also have 2 meetings.

But if she is near Osu I will find her

Edited by We_Destiny

Naturalization

7/14 Mailed Packet

7/19 NOA

8/14 Biometrics

8/17 In line for Interview

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Liberia
Timeline

Okay, I hope you do share them with us. I hope you two can meet up. It's exciting to know that two of the VJ members are both overseas in the same country. Are you having fun in Ghana? When will you be back in the states?

I bet the bridesmaids dresses will be beautiful! Are they almost already finished?

Timeline

Sorry I have to resize the pic it was (huge) my big head took up te whole space, but it is like 2am here. I will do it in the morning.

Naturalization

7/14 Mailed Packet

7/19 NOA

8/14 Biometrics

Filed: Other Timeline

okay, last time I wanted his tongue to cleave to the roof of his mouth, now I just want him to get #### rott and pass it along to Omoba's rat in S.L. :dead:

I am all that the Potter created me to be.

I celebrate, liberate and dedicate my life to His Glory.

I Am Uno!

Timeline

LL this is my SL at 2 yrs 7 months. Disregard the pose I was on my 3 drink.

Omoba I will hopefully be able to get pics of the dresses today. I'm excited and the same size as one of my girls, so I will try on her dress if it is ready.

hair.jpg

Naturalization

7/14 Mailed Packet

7/19 NOA

8/14 Biometrics

Timeline

Sorry!! the first picture is SL at 2 years 1 month that pic was taken New Years day 2008. This picture is SL 2 years 6 months taken last month in Ethiopia. The other is one of my favorite pictures of the children at a model school in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia April 2008.

DSCN2340.jpg

DSCF0391.jpg

Naturalization

7/14 Mailed Packet

7/19 NOA

8/14 Biometrics

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

g'morning everyone.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.