Jeraly

~Off Topic Thread~

5,160 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: England
Timeline
Ew. That kitten looks scary. I think I'd rather face the boys. :lol:

:lol: crazy cat with skeleton wings....ARRGGHHH...run for your lives people!!!!!

Sorry tash, but at least I've got a smile on my face (well, sort of) :hehe:

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: England
Timeline
Ew. That kitten looks scary. I think I'd rather face the boys. :lol:

:lol: crazy cat with skeleton wings....ARRGGHHH...run for your lives people!!!!!

Sorry tash, but at least I've got a smile on my face (well, sort of) :hehe:

:rolleyes: one for you too :bonk:

:P

Glad you are smiling (Sort of) :D

Erm... edited to add that i'm not sort of glad you are smiling.... I meant that I am glad you are sort of smiling... ;)

:lol:

Edited by toshtishtash

Our K1 Journey

November 5th 2005 - ♥ Tash & Chris met ♥

June 11th 2007 - We posted the I129F :D

June 19th 2007 - USCIS received date

June 22nd 2007 - NOA1 received

November 16th 2007 - NOA2 - 156 days from filing

November 24th 2007 - Hard copy of NOA2 received

December 15th 2007 - Packet 3 received

January 18th 2008 - Packet 3 returned

February 13th 2008 - Packet 4 received

March 4th 2008 - Medical @ 1.00pm

March 5th 2008 - INTERVIEW @ 10.00am - APPROVED!!

March 11th 2008 - Visa received!

April 30th 2008 - Flying home at last!!!!! (POE: Dulles - Washington DC)

July 12th 2008 - Wedding date!

Now for AOS!

Aly..made special effort to get on today to say good luck for tomorrow...even though you definatly don't need it.

Wedding plans progressing and I now have SSN. Hopefully will have internet soon so I'll be back more often.

DEBZ!! Thankee for thinking of me :D:luv: I texted you as well to let you know how I got on :D

That house is lovely - and a reminder that I should never look at house prices in other parts of the country unless I want to get really depressed

:lol: Oh I know - we are looking to move to where the cheap houses are when we get a bit of money behind us and can get a decent job in the area... who knows what the future holds ;D

Heya, Jeraly's OH here. She just wanted me to log in and let you all know that we got approved! YAYAYAYAYA!

HEHE:)

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

:D :D That's fantastic news!!! Aww, i'm so happy for you both!! (See Aly, it wasn't that bad, huh?)

Am looking forward to reading the write up!

Am going to be working on the write-up soon and for the medical - I am SO exhausted because I was so stressed - I got home, had a bath and am sat in my fluffy dressing gown now feeling like I want to sleep but knowing I have to write stuff up soon or I just won't ever bother :P

LOL@evil skelekitten :rofl:

(¯`v´¯).•*¨`*•?.•´*.¸.•´*

.`*.¸.*´ ~Timeline~

¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)

(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•

10 Year GC Received 03/16/11 - Apply for Citizenship 01/28/12!

*´•.¸.*´•.?•*`.¸

(¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•? •

Updating our story and website @ Jeraly.com!

Ucavm8.png?5mOl2yoSa4X9m8.png?i1gWjM94

Join the VJ facebook group! • • • Live in Cali? Join the Brits in California facebook group!

August 2008 AOS Spreadsheet is here! • • • July 2007 K-1 Spreadsheet is here!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

g'morning everyone. cats with wings! :blink:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: England
Timeline

Well, what a difference a day makes! No, not all our problems are solved, but just an evening minus the drama really changes the face of things! Like in the movie "What About Bob?" it's the baby steps that add up!

Thanks everyone for your support and cute, or scary, kitty pics! You guys really lifted my spirits!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: England
Timeline

:lol:

Glad you feel better today Julez :D

Hope you didn't have nightmares about the cat with wings Krikit :rolleyes:

:P

Our K1 Journey

November 5th 2005 - ♥ Tash & Chris met ♥

June 11th 2007 - We posted the I129F :D

June 19th 2007 - USCIS received date

June 22nd 2007 - NOA1 received

November 16th 2007 - NOA2 - 156 days from filing

November 24th 2007 - Hard copy of NOA2 received

December 15th 2007 - Packet 3 received

January 18th 2008 - Packet 3 returned

February 13th 2008 - Packet 4 received

March 4th 2008 - Medical @ 1.00pm

March 5th 2008 - INTERVIEW @ 10.00am - APPROVED!!

March 11th 2008 - Visa received!

April 30th 2008 - Flying home at last!!!!! (POE: Dulles - Washington DC)

July 12th 2008 - Wedding date!

Now for AOS!

Timeline

g'morning everyone. it's friday! :dance:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

Timeline

where is everyone? :unsure:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Scotland
Timeline

Hello all. Making a wee visit whilst I can.

Most of the stuff for the wedding sorted now so I'm having more time to sit and think about stuff I miss so having a few homesick moments but Nick's mammy is being such a big support to me. She is amazing.

Nick played improv guitar at a local bar last night. He is an amazing guitarist but has really bad nerves and no belief in himself. It's the first time he has played for a decent sized audience of total strangers. He did so well and had people going up to him and complimenting him and buying him drinks (he doesn't even drink, lol). I'm so proud of him. He was originally only supposed to play 30mins but they kept him going and kept telling him to turn up for over an hour. It has done so much for his confidence. I've bought him a cookie cake that says "you are a star" for when he gets off work.

Oh..one more thing....I have discovered hayfever season starts earlier here and it appears that I'm allergic to Nebraska! So if any Nebraskans know where I can get some Honey made in Nebraska I'd appriciate a wee message. Before I sneeze myself inside out.

MY TIMELINES

K1

06/21/2007 - petition mailed....finally

07/09/2007 - NOA1 (hard copy 07/11/2007)

11/13/2007 - NOA2...127days after filing (hard copy 11/17/07)

12/22/2007 - packet 3 rec. (12/28/2007 returned)

01/11/2008 - medical (allergic to tetanus shot, requirement waived)

02/05/2008 - interview @ 10am - APPROVED!!!!!!

03/12/2008 - Flying Glasgow - Dublin - Chicago - Omaha

05/31/2008 - WEDDING

AOS

07/31/2008 - AOS and EAD finally mailed

08/02/2008 - Delivered

08/08/2008 - Check cleared

08/11/2008 - NOA1's for AOS and EAD recieved (reciept date 08/07/2008)

08/16/2008 - Biometrics letter recieved

09/09/2008 - Biometrics at 1pm, Omaha

09/26/2008 - AOS transferred to CSC

09/29/2008 - AOS touched (took out envelope at CSC and put in new pile)

10/03/2008 - AOS touched (probably that RFE coming soon!!!!)

10/06/2008 - AOS touched AGAIN!!! (surely it's an RFE)

10/15/2008 - EAD CARD PRODUCTION ORDERED!!!!YEY!!!

10/27/2008 - EAD IN HAND

01/12/2009 - AOS touched

01/26/2009 - Email from CRIS. GREENCARD PRODUCTION ORDERED..YIPPPPEEE

ROC

10/25/2010 - ROC mailed

11/15/2010 - NOA1 and check cashed

*hugs*

.`*.¸.*´ ~Timeline~

¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)

(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•

*´•.¸.*´•.?•*`.¸

(¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•? •

Join the VJ facebook group! • • • Live in Cali? Join the Brits in California facebook group!

Filed: Timeline

Most of the stuff for the wedding sorted now so I'm having more time to sit and think about stuff I miss so having a few homesick moments but Nick's mammy is being such a big support to me. She is amazing.

Nick played improv guitar at a local bar last night. He is an amazing guitarist but has really bad nerves and no belief in himself. It's the first time he has played for a decent sized audience of total strangers. He did so well and had people going up to him and complimenting him and buying him drinks (he doesn't even drink, lol). I'm so proud of him. He was originally only supposed to play 30mins but they kept him going and kept telling him to turn up for over an hour. It has done so much for his confidence. I've bought him a cookie cake that says "you are a star" for when he gets off work.

Oh..one more thing....I have discovered hayfever season starts earlier here and it appears that I'm allergic to Nebraska! So if any Nebraskans know where I can get some Honey made in Nebraska I'd appriciate a wee message. Before I sneeze myself inside out.

Oooooo. Post a video of him playing on YouTube so we can all hear him! I love the guitar.

Debz, are you saying that if you eat local honey you can build up your resistance to whatever you're allergic to in your area?

iagree.gif

Oooooo. Post a video of him playing on YouTube so we can all hear him! I love the guitar.

Debz, are you saying that if you eat local honey you can build up your resistance to whatever you're allergic to in your area?

Great idea about YouTube! I'd love to see him play and while I have every intention of visiting Nebraska armed with a gallon of Zinfandel, in the meantime I will need some substitute :D

I think re the honey she just likes to buy local/natural etc but I never thought about it having any effect on hayfever - you think it would?

.`*.¸.*´ ~Timeline~

¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)

(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•

*´•.¸.*´•.?•*`.¸

(¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•? •

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.