Jeraly

~Off Topic Thread~

5,160 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
We had about 2 minutes of tiny snowflakes here yesterday, then nothing. This morning it is bright and sunny :)

Same here - although the forecast was for hail showers *looks out the window at the bright sunshine and smiles*

Settling into married life

Waiting on the EAD, AP, and AOS

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

g'morning everyone!

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: England
Timeline

Morning all :)

Dawny(UK) and Tommy(South Carolina) The Journey Begins!!

- January 17, 2007 - Sent I-129F

- January 23, 2007 - I-129F received at TSC!

- January 30, 2007 - NOA1 sent!

- February 1, 2007 - Touched!

- February 2, 2007 - Cheque cashed by CSC!

- February 5, 2007 - Tommy received NOA1 (Hard copy!) Yay!

- April 5, 2007 - Tommy is coming to me for 12 days yay!! :)

- Impatiently waiting!

- April 27, 2007 - NOA2!! :)

- April 28, 2007 - Touched, oh my!

- May 11, 2007 - NVC receives our stuffs :)

- May 15, 2007 - NVC Sends our stuffs to London, yay! :)

- May 29, 2007 - Packet 3 received.

- June 7 , 2007 - Packet 3 returned to Embassy.

- July 11, 2007 - Received Packet 4.

- August 16, 2007 - Interview at 10AM :)

- March 19, 2008 - Court allows permission to take my daughter to live in the US! :)

- March 31, 2008 - Sent Passports and documents to the Embassy. Waiting for Visas...

- April 10, 2008 - Visas in hand!!! Omgosh!!

- June 23, 2008 - Going home to my man, finally :) POE (ATL)

- 08-08-08 - Wedding :)

- 08-21-10 - 2 year Green Card received! :)

Have changed jobs now so can't get online... yet :D

Am sooooo nervous about interview.....

(¯`v´¯).•*¨`*•?.•´*.¸.•´*

.`*.¸.*´ ~Timeline~

¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)

(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•

10 Year GC Received 03/16/11 - Apply for Citizenship 01/28/12!

*´•.¸.*´•.?•*`.¸

(¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•? •

Updating our story and website @ Jeraly.com!

Ucavm8.png?5mOl2yoSa4X9m8.png?i1gWjM94

Join the VJ facebook group! • • • Live in Cali? Join the Brits in California facebook group!

August 2008 AOS Spreadsheet is here! • • • July 2007 K-1 Spreadsheet is here!

Good morning all!

Aly - HUGS! By tomorrow afternoon you'll be laughing and celebrating and we'll all join in :thumbs:

Was in Stratford over the weekend; three inches on Sunday morning, it was gloooorious. Really pretty. So thick and fluffy! :luv:

sharasugar.pngsharanomsugar.png

07/11/2006 - First met

08/22/2008 - K1 Visa in hand

12/27/2008 - Marriage

05/20/2009 - AOS complete

10/06/2011 - ROC complete

04/20/2012 - Annaleah born!

Good luck with the interview, you will do GREAT!!!

Feb 05 - met on match.com, spoke daily over Skype

Mar 05 - boy flew out to San Francisco to meet me, it was love at first site!

May 05 - I flew to Bristol, first time ever in England!

Sept 05 - boy flew back to SF, we got married!

Nov 05 - boy flew to SF for 2 week visit

Feb 06 - I moved with my dog to Bristol

4 visits home for 2 weeks at a time during these 2 years

(very homesick and not happy living in England)

April 2nd - I-130 & G325a sent! DCF process begins!

April 4th - Credit card charged!

April 5th - Email confirming file date of 4/4/08

June 21st - RFE for affidavits...bummer.

July 8th - sent affidavits back to Embassy

June 16th - Received NOA2!! Yay!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

g'morning everyone.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: England
Timeline

Hi everyone!

Its official! I have house fever! I have found my dream home! Sadly my current house is not ready yet for sale. Still have painting, etc to do. But I want this other house soooo much! Its a completely renovated Victorian and its oh so lovely. I hope no one else buys it!

Ooh! I will cross fingers and hope that it is not bought before you are able to make a bid, then!

sharasugar.pngsharanomsugar.png

07/11/2006 - First met

08/22/2008 - K1 Visa in hand

12/27/2008 - Marriage

05/20/2009 - AOS complete

10/06/2011 - ROC complete

04/20/2012 - Annaleah born!

Timeline
Ooh! I will cross fingers and hope that it is not bought before you are able to make a bid, then!

Thanks! We're going this weekend to have a thorough look at it! I wish there was a way we could manage the 2 mortgages, if only for a few months, but I just don't think its possible. Thankfully the market where we're looking isn't too brisk at the moment, but where I currently live the houses go pretty fast.

Filed: Timeline

Thanks! We're going this weekend to have a thorough look at it! I wish there was a way we could manage the 2 mortgages, if only for a few months, but I just don't think its possible. Thankfully the market where we're looking isn't too brisk at the moment, but where I currently live the houses go pretty fast.

Do you live in Buffalo proper? My Dad's side all is from there....I fondly remember going to the Champion t-shirt outlet, Beef on Weck, Lackawanna, & Anchor Grill. And Crystal Beach!

Edited by illumine

Timeline

Do you live in Buffalo proper? My Dad's side all is from there....I fondly remember going to the Champion t-shirt outlet, Beef on Weck, Lackawanna, & Anchor Grill. And Crystal Beach!

I live in South Buffalo, which is actually in the city proper. I'm about a 3 minute drive from Lackawanna. The Champion T-shirt outlet is long gone, but was not far from where I live! Lol - I forgot about that place!!! Beef on weck is still so good. Though the Anchor Bar is the originator of the Buffalo chicken wing, the 911 Tavern is the perfector! Yum! And I still miss Crystal Beach (the amusement park), though we have rented cottages on the beach itself the last 2 years and have had a great time. For all its faults, Buffalo is still a pretty good place to live!

I say that, but the house we're looking at is in the village of Orchard Park. I want a better school district for the kids, so West Seneca or Orchard Park is where we plan to move.

Filed: Timeline

Do you have a link to the house, Julez? Some of those old Victorian homes in Buffalo are absolutely gorgeous. I'll keep my fingers crossed that you'll be able to get it.

My Mom loves beef on weck. I remember one time we were in Buffalo and she went to order it but it came out "Weck on a bun". We all looked at her like.... :blink: .... including the waitress, then we burst out laughing. We still kid her about it to this day. :lol:

iagree.gif

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Scotland
Timeline

Aly..made special effort to get on today to say good luck for tomorrow...even though you definatly don't need it.

Wedding plans progressing and I now have SSN. Hopefully will have internet soon so I'll be back more often.

MY TIMELINES

K1

06/21/2007 - petition mailed....finally

07/09/2007 - NOA1 (hard copy 07/11/2007)

11/13/2007 - NOA2...127days after filing (hard copy 11/17/07)

12/22/2007 - packet 3 rec. (12/28/2007 returned)

01/11/2008 - medical (allergic to tetanus shot, requirement waived)

02/05/2008 - interview @ 10am - APPROVED!!!!!!

03/12/2008 - Flying Glasgow - Dublin - Chicago - Omaha

05/31/2008 - WEDDING

AOS

07/31/2008 - AOS and EAD finally mailed

08/02/2008 - Delivered

08/08/2008 - Check cleared

08/11/2008 - NOA1's for AOS and EAD recieved (reciept date 08/07/2008)

08/16/2008 - Biometrics letter recieved

09/09/2008 - Biometrics at 1pm, Omaha

09/26/2008 - AOS transferred to CSC

09/29/2008 - AOS touched (took out envelope at CSC and put in new pile)

10/03/2008 - AOS touched (probably that RFE coming soon!!!!)

10/06/2008 - AOS touched AGAIN!!! (surely it's an RFE)

10/15/2008 - EAD CARD PRODUCTION ORDERED!!!!YEY!!!

10/27/2008 - EAD IN HAND

01/12/2009 - AOS touched

01/26/2009 - Email from CRIS. GREENCARD PRODUCTION ORDERED..YIPPPPEEE

ROC

10/25/2010 - ROC mailed

11/15/2010 - NOA1 and check cashed

Timeline
Do you have a link to the house, Julez? Some of those old Victorian homes in Buffalo are absolutely gorgeous. I'll keep my fingers crossed that you'll be able to get it.

My Mom loves beef on weck. I remember one time we were in Buffalo and she went to order it but it came out "Weck on a bun". We all looked at her like.... :blink: .... including the waitress, then we burst out laughing. We still kid her about it to this day. :lol:

Ask and you shall receive, krikit! http://www.obeo.com/Public/Viewer/Default.aspx?ID=428796

weck on a bun :rofl: kid her you should!

Aly..made special effort to get on today to say good luck for tomorrow...even though you definatly don't need it.

Wedding plans progressing and I now have SSN. Hopefully will have internet soon so I'll be back more often.

Sooooo good to see you debz!!! You have certainly been missed!! Hope you're back up on the net soon!! *hugs*

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.