Jeraly

~Off Topic Thread~

5,160 posts in this topic

That's ok - As long as they aren't just going to ignore me!! I bet they get thousands of applicants in the current climate :wacko:

(¯`v´¯).•*¨`*•?.•´*.¸.•´*

.`*.¸.*´ ~Timeline~

¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)

(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•

10 Year GC Received 03/16/11 - Apply for Citizenship 01/28/12!

*´•.¸.*´•.?•*`.¸

(¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•? •

Updating our story and website @ Jeraly.com!

Ucavm8.png?5mOl2yoSa4X9m8.png?i1gWjM94

Join the VJ facebook group! • • • Live in Cali? Join the Brits in California facebook group!

August 2008 AOS Spreadsheet is here! • • • July 2007 K-1 Spreadsheet is here!

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: England
Timeline

I started applying for jobs about 6 weeks ago and in that time I think I applied for about 40 of them. Only 3 ever got back to me, 2 to say that I had not been shortlisted for interview and Citi who have offered me one.

Edited by English Muffin

Oh dear... I hope I get a job quicker than that!!!!!

.`*.¸.*´ ~Timeline~

¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)

(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•

*´•.¸.*´•.?•*`.¸

(¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•? •

Join the VJ facebook group! • • • Live in Cali? Join the Brits in California facebook group!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ireland
Timeline

mmmm my favourite meal of all. leftovers! All of the yummyness, none of the work!

Aly, I'd agree with muffin, sounds like an autoreply saying that you'll only hear any further if you've been shortlisted.

The UK Wiki

The funniest thing just happened to my interview letter...

The Embassy had oddly sent it to my husband's address in the US - so he Express mailed it over to me here. Well it hadn't arrived and I was just wondering where it was when a neighbour from the farm up the road came down holding it. She had just found it in her dog's bed!

Apparently he has a habit of lying in wait for the postman and stealing a bit of post which he then just keeps and sleeps with. She found it today when she was cleaning his bed and has no idea how long he's had it!!

Thank goodness he didn't just chew it up - we would never have known where it went!

Wow, that's a bit of luck she found it! Good luck on your upcoming interview!

I'm sitting at my mom's computer right now, and she left her Facebook page open. I have not friended her because, well, there are some times when your mom doesn't need to know everything about how your mood is shifting, or how hungover you are, etc. I checked her friends, and guess what? She has friended my ex-husband! How weird is that???

larissa-lima-says-who-is-against-the-que

The funniest thing just happened to my interview letter...

The Embassy had oddly sent it to my husband's address in the US - so he Express mailed it over to me here. Well it hadn't arrived and I was just wondering where it was when a neighbour from the farm up the road came down holding it. She had just found it in her dog's bed!

Apparently he has a habit of lying in wait for the postman and stealing a bit of post which he then just keeps and sleeps with. She found it today when she was cleaning his bed and has no idea how long he's had it!!

Thank goodness he didn't just chew it up - we would never have known where it went!

Can you imagine?? "Sorry but the dog ate it..." :lol:

Wow, that's a bit of luck she found it! Good luck on your upcoming interview!

I'm sitting at my mom's computer right now, and she left her Facebook page open. I have not friended her because, well, there are some times when your mom doesn't need to know everything about how your mood is shifting, or how hungover you are, etc. I checked her friends, and guess what? She has friended my ex-husband! How weird is that???

Maybe he is attempting to stalk you in a covert manner... ;)

.`*.¸.*´ ~Timeline~

¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)

(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•

*´•.¸.*´•.?•*`.¸

(¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•? •

Hee hee, I accepted a challenge from Ginger to create what must be the bestest Facebook app EVAH -- the Clay Aiken Pin Extraganza! Muffin, Aly, Julez -- who wants a PIN??? :P

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: England
Timeline
Hee hee, I accepted a challenge from Ginger to create what must be the bestest Facebook app EVAH -- the Clay Aiken Pin Extraganza! Muffin, Aly, Julez -- who wants a PIN??? :P

Me, me, me, me, me, me, me!!! :D

Me, me, me, me, me, me, me!!! :D

And so you shall! :star:

:lol:

.`*.¸.*´ ~Timeline~

¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)

(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•

*´•.¸.*´•.?•*`.¸

(¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•? •

I am blessed :innocent:

Edited by Jeraly

.`*.¸.*´ ~Timeline~

¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)

(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•

*´•.¸.*´•.?•*`.¸

(¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•? •

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.