• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah - I'm dead jealous... :cry:

(¯`v´¯).•*¨`*•?.•´*.¸.•´*

.`*.¸.*´ ~Timeline~

¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)

(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•

10 Year GC Received 03/16/11 - Apply for Citizenship 01/28/12!

*´•.¸.*´•.?•*`.¸

(¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•? •

Updating our story and website @ Jeraly.com!

Ucavm8.png?5mOl2yoSa4X9m8.png?i1gWjM94

Join the VJ facebook group! • • • Live in Cali? Join the Brits in California facebook group!

August 2008 AOS Spreadsheet is here! • • • July 2007 K-1 Spreadsheet is here!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ireland
Timeline

I got as far as my first name 'Sloopy' and was disappointed so didn't carry on :P

Work is going fine, I was a litte overwhelmed this morning when I got my to do list, but I've got a few things dealt with (and I know that one of the jobs had been lingering with my bosses for a while, so that was good. I basically always get this way when I start a job. Scared they'll find out that I don't know what I'm doing, then I get a little more confident, and by 6 months I'm bored and want a new job!! Good thing most of my jobs only last about 9 months anyway!

I just finished the name thing; Sloopy Battyface. Hmmmm

The UK Wiki

Way to go, Pointy!

Okay UK VJ LA peeps, we need to schedule our Holiday Blow-Out soon. I'm thinking we need to do something fabulous, something girly... How about one of those places where they do your nails while you get totally rat-arsed on martinis? Just thinkin... :whistle:

By the way, my name is apparently Snickle Waffle-Brains. Oddly enough, it has the same number of syllables as my real name.

larissa-lima-says-who-is-against-the-que

Timeline

Thanks thanks, I got a nice easy start, cos my office isn't ready yet, so I'm working from home. It's nice, but hard to stay focused.

I'm happy to do anything at all. I have no idea what my schedule looks like, but I don't think I'll be working past 7 most days, and not on weekends. But, yes, soon is good. And Maven, I'm so sorry, I forgot about lunch the other day, I was busy catching up on sleep. Commuting to Santa Monica for a few days, and watching the dumbest videos of all time all day, really took it out of me!

The UK Wiki

Awww - well save New Year's Eve for a party at mine! Maybe we can get more than six people this time :whistle: PLUS I got my dad's party game compendium so that should be pretty fun - promise they won't go on too late though - he doesn't know when to stop sometimes! But we have a treasure hunt, the airport game, lap game, chocolate eating game, magazine hunt... there are so many I don't know where to begin with it all!!!

.`*.¸.*´ ~Timeline~

¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)

(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•

*´•.¸.*´•.?•*`.¸

(¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•? •

Join the VJ facebook group! • • • Live in Cali? Join the Brits in California facebook group!

Can't do New Year's as my mother-in-law will be in town so we'll be entertaining her. I might even take her to the Rose Bowl Parade on the 1st!

Sorry, have to whinge here: Why the BLEEPITY BLEEP BLEEP BLEEP is it mid-November and touching 90? I don't mind it so much, but someone else around here has reverted to sounding off about the weather. AGAIN. Thank god we are off to CT on Tuesday, then I can hear him complaining about how freaking cold it is in New Haven. Good times, friends, good times.

larissa-lima-says-who-is-against-the-que

Timeline

Well now that I have an income, I just looked at flights to Miami for christmas. $600 for both of us. AArrrgghh. I wish I'd just had the balls to go ahead and book it months ago. I've known for many years now that booking Christmas flights after September is a fools game.

The UK Wiki

Well it's pushing 90 here as well and I must say it is getting a little old - thank goodness we're off to CO tomorrow! It's snowing in Denver today :D

.`*.¸.*´ ~Timeline~

¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)

(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•

*´•.¸.*´•.?•*`.¸

(¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•? •

Filed: Timeline
Sorry, have to whinge here: Why the BLEEPITY BLEEP BLEEP BLEEP is it mid-November and touching 90? I don't mind it so much, but someone else around here has reverted to sounding off about the weather. AGAIN. Thank god we are off to CT on Tuesday, then I can hear him complaining about how freaking cold it is in New Haven. Good times, friends, good times.

Nice & cool over here. :) Altho I could smell the smoke today.

Yes, let's schedule it.

Timeline

it's pretty nice over here, you should tell mr. grumpy to spend some time with Jeraly in PS, and he'd soon appreciate the burbank weather, or back in England for that matter. Right now I estimate he'd be getting approx 30 mins of sunlight per day!!

The UK Wiki

Haha - well I know one of my friends at least has been scraping the car windscreen this week ;) It was over 90 today though which is crazy... can't say I'm not looking forward to Colorado!! Yippee!

Also Maven I got the registration stickers today along with business card - so now your info is in my phone book by the puter and will put the card in my purse as well so I have it on me... I swear it is the only reason I need a cellphone! But I want a pink one :whistle:

Actually - while on the subject, are there any decent sites I can check out a range of phones on a variety of networks? In the UK you could always check out carphone warehouse because it had a variety but I can't seem to figure it out here...

.`*.¸.*´ ~Timeline~

¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)

(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•

*´•.¸.*´•.?•*`.¸

(¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•? •

Timeline

So what do all of you guys do for the weekend? Am I the only geek that didn't particularly like summer holidays, and often find myself at a loss for something to do on a weekend. Add to that being new in town. I'm bored.

Ginger, have you had the meet up yet? how'd it go?

The UK Wiki

Pointy - just wait till you're working a few weeks before you start dissing the weekend!

I am absolutely gutted to see Placerita Canyon on fire - it's one of my favorite hiking spots. Plus - I regularly see condors there. I can't help but worry their habitat is being destroyed.

Also, this weekend my mother put down my beloved cat Phoebe. I found her abandoned in an alley as 4-week old kitten in the middle of winter in 1993. I knew she was weak but I'd hoped to at least see her again at Christmas. Although I don't think I'm as upset as my 12 year old niece, who has apparently been inconsolable.

90day.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.