Jeraly

~Off Topic Thread~

5,160 posts in this topic

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I decided ;) Besides - it could just be that I am supporting the winner but they are not yet named :P

:lol:

*runs outside to check the mail wondering how Maven knows the mailman got there already*

(¯`v´¯).•*¨`*•?.•´*.¸.•´*

.`*.¸.*´ ~Timeline~

¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)

(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•

10 Year GC Received 03/16/11 - Apply for Citizenship 01/28/12!

*´•.¸.*´•.?•*`.¸

(¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•? •

Updating our story and website @ Jeraly.com!

Ucavm8.png?5mOl2yoSa4X9m8.png?i1gWjM94

Join the VJ facebook group! • • • Live in Cali? Join the Brits in California facebook group!

August 2008 AOS Spreadsheet is here! • • • July 2007 K-1 Spreadsheet is here!

I decided ;) Besides - it could just be that I am supporting the winner but they are not yet named :P

:lol:

*runs outside to check the mail wondering how Maven knows the mailman got there already*

I meant check your PM mailbox! :lol:

larissa-lima-says-who-is-against-the-que

:blush:

I thought the Mexicans all looked at me strangely when I ran out barefoot with just boxers and a t-shirt on!! :lol:

Actually... I want to check the mail now - maybe my EAD has shown up as if by magic?!

.`*.¸.*´ ~Timeline~

¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)

(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•

*´•.¸.*´•.?•*`.¸

(¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•? •

Join the VJ facebook group! • • • Live in Cali? Join the Brits in California facebook group!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ireland
Timeline
:lol: Ohh I'll have to make something beautiful now ;)

So are you ok to pick us up from Union Station tomorrow at just after 10am? I checked the weather - looks like I might need to wrap up warm!! :lol:

Maven you're too funny :lol:

Jeraly - you're coming to LA?????? Tomorrow????

p.s. I'm reformatting my computer today, so if there could be a meet up, please email (i'll get that on my phone) xxxx

The UK Wiki

Cripes, that's a good idea! Why don't we give you a call when we're all together, after we've figured out tomorrow's plans.

And Pointy, I can assure you that you were eliminated in an earlier round of UK VJ Idol, I swear!

larissa-lima-says-who-is-against-the-que

Sounds good to me - we won't be able to stay overnight as we have the kitties but I am sure we don't have to leave *too* early - besides, Jeremy won't mind driving because he gets to play in a new car :D But cheap and cheerful is defo the theme ;)

.`*.¸.*´ ~Timeline~

¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)

(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•

*´•.¸.*´•.?•*`.¸

(¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•? •

I want to meet the Bristolian too!

How is your first day at work, Pointy?

Devc - I can't get my head around you filing for LOC and celebrating your 2 year anni. You got your greencard FAST. Though I guess most people got their's faster than me.

So now I have a counter-offer to stay put in my job. A really good one. Ohhh decisions, decisions.

90day.jpg

Awww - well now we have the car, hopefully we can come down one evening when Jeremy has the next day off and spend the night somewhere or something ;) Would be better when I have a job as we might actually have some money then... unless Maven is buying of course as we just gave her all our money!! :lol:

Just j/k :P She was very lovely and bought us brunch so technically we got a discount ;) AND the car made it all the way back to PS without filling up :D

.`*.¸.*´ ~Timeline~

¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)

(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•

*´•.¸.*´•.?•*`.¸

(¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•? •

Filed: Timeline
I want to meet the Bristolian too!

How is your first day at work, Pointy?

Devc - I can't get my head around you filing for LOC and celebrating your 2 year anni. You got your greencard FAST. Though I guess most people got their's faster than me.

So now I have a counter-offer to stay put in my job. A really good one. Ohhh decisions, decisions.

Yes, Pointy, how was it?

I know R - w got lucky...a mere 55 days!!! :dance:

That is a tough decision. I'd go back, but that's just me. ;)

Awww - well now we have the car, hopefully we can come down one evening when Jeremy has the next day off and spend the night somewhere or something ;) Would be better when I have a job as we might actually have some money then... unless Maven is buying of course as we just gave her all our money!! :lol:

Just j/k :P She was very lovely and bought us brunch so technically we got a discount ;) AND the car made it all the way back to PS without filling up :D

you better come back!

We will!! It was nice to wear trousers for a change!!! I think I might die when we go to Colorado though - we got back to PS and it was 58 and I was shivering...

.`*.¸.*´ ~Timeline~

¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)

(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•

*´•.¸.*´•.?•*`.¸

(¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•? •

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ireland
Timeline

Hey guys Thursday is my first day at my new job. Friday, yesterday and today I spent putting videos in to the edit bays for America's funniest Home Videos. I'm very tired of watching kids and pets doing dumb things.

How's the decisionmaking coming Robin?

The UK Wiki

Decision making was completed last night - my present employer made me an offer I simply could not refuse. Huge promotion and raise. AS much I was interested in the BBC offer, I couldn't help but shake that it would have been a sideways move and that I would have to spend the next year or so building the relationships and good will in order to progress forward - basically to get what current employer is offering right now would be at least a few years down the line. I never expected this to happen so quickly.

It seems so odd, to have such choices in this economy. I suppose it's karmic payback for all my career woes back in the 90s economic boom.

90day.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.