Jeraly

~Off Topic Thread~

5,160 posts in this topic

Robin - sounds like some fantastic opportunities!! Can totally understand the massive decisions though - that must be mind-boggling. I think I might just scream if someone offered me an awesome job back in the UK right about now!!!

And Laura - 40 sounds enough if you're making your own! I've been there and spent many evenings sat in front of the computer online talking to Jeremy while cutting bits of card etc!! My Keiko Matsui album now reminds me of our wedding which is lovely as it is a beautiful album :)

(¯`v´¯).•*¨`*•?.•´*.¸.•´*

.`*.¸.*´ ~Timeline~

¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)

(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•

10 Year GC Received 03/16/11 - Apply for Citizenship 01/28/12!

*´•.¸.*´•.?•*`.¸

(¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•? •

Updating our story and website @ Jeraly.com!

Ucavm8.png?5mOl2yoSa4X9m8.png?i1gWjM94

Join the VJ facebook group! • • • Live in Cali? Join the Brits in California facebook group!

August 2008 AOS Spreadsheet is here! • • • July 2007 K-1 Spreadsheet is here!

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ugh not been able to post or visit in forever it seems. How is everyone doing??? Kris is adjusting (well to all but the heat!) He has a job offer with my employer but the background search is taking forever (go figure!) We are considering staying in Texas for at least the next 5 years then maybe moving elsewhere colder LOL. Beyond that we are just waiting once more on USCIS to approve his AOS.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Eh, I'm just trying to get enough people to come to the VJ meetup in Chicago. I had to submit my reservations and since at the time the party was of larger number I had to book it as a package deal and put down a deposit. In the mean time I've had a slew of cancellations...I understand stuff comes up so I'm not really mad at anyone, but I'm just really scared right now I won't be able to cover all the costs and will be stuck with a large bill. I've spent my time pleading around to try to find enough people to show up!

wtf-picard.jpg

Rather odd admission here... I dreamed last night that I was taking part in what was, I guess, UK VJ Idol. I was in the semi-final with Debz and Jeraly, and the three of us were getting all glammed up to go out to some fancy pants nightclub in LA. Debz was telling everyone we could NOT touch her feather boa, and Aly and I were nervous that Debz was going to win it all. We went to the nightclub, paparazzi were everywhere. We walked down the red carpet, waving to our fans and to America. Debz swanned in to the club like she owned the place. Aly and I walked in together, and we were stopped at the door. The bouncer said to me, "She can go in, but not you." "Why?" I cried. "I've been on VJ longer than BOTH of them! This is so unfair!"

Eventually, a producer intervened and we went in to have a little dance and drink cocktails. I have no idea who eventually won the competition.

:blush:

larissa-lima-says-who-is-against-the-que

LMAO20Snag.gif

Sent you a PM as well by the way maven ;)

OMG - I can't wait to show that to Jeremy... I wish it was a website so I could bookmark it for when I need cheering up!!!

There - I posted it on Facebook :D

.`*.¸.*´ ~Timeline~

¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)

(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•

*´•.¸.*´•.?•*`.¸

(¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•? •

Join the VJ facebook group! • • • Live in Cali? Join the Brits in California facebook group!

What can I say? This is what happens when you read "The Amityville Horror" before going to bed, I guess. You wouldn't believe what a diva Debz was -- stealing our makeup, hiding our clothes, making asides to the camera like "I'm going to win this contest -- those two are rank amateurs."

Maybe more hearts and a spangly new avvie and title!? :lol:

Robin's just jealous 'cause she wasn't in it ;):lol:

.`*.¸.*´ ~Timeline~

¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)

(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•

*´•.¸.*´•.?•*`.¸

(¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•? •

Oh Robin, I think you were in a previous round but got knocked out by the Machiavellian Debz and her constant undermining of all the contestants.

Maybe more hearts and a spangly new avvie and title!? :lol:

Don't inspire me. Really.

:lol: Ohh I'll have to make something beautiful now ;)

So are you ok to pick us up from Union Station tomorrow at just after 10am? I checked the weather - looks like I might need to wrap up warm!! :lol:

.`*.¸.*´ ~Timeline~

¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)

(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•

*´•.¸.*´•.?•*`.¸

(¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•? •

302091642_646109.gif

.`*.¸.*´ ~Timeline~

¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)

(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•

*´•.¸.*´•.?•*`.¸

(¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•? •

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.