Jeraly

~Off Topic Thread~

5,160 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
Aly -- I'll be there for Hallowe'en! Just need to figure out a costume now...

Maven, you could always go as me for Halloween. Aly has a red wig and a sheet...as long as you carry a bottle of booze with you at all times that should actually be the best halloween costume of me ever!

wtf-picard.jpg

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Timeline
Have any of you guys ever checked out the pics in the gallery here? Sorry, but some of them are freakin' hilarious. I could spend hours perusing and laughing. :lol:

Julez, it is one of my vices. Actually, when tucsonchick, Poiteen and I were over at Aly's in August we spent some time perusing and being highly judgemental. It's always good for a giggle or a "no FECKING way!". :P

There is a photo in there so awful Nicky can attest to me losing it completely for several minutes. There is a couple standing in front of a fireplace mantle that has a framed photo above it....in the framed photo there is a badly done photoshop of the same couple looking down on themselves standing in front of the fireplace. I know people sometimes do that to be "ironical" but I get the feeling that that wasn't done in irony.

Good news...Nicky has a true interview on Halloween at Whole Foods! I dearly hope that it pans out...mainly because of the discount I would vicariously get through Nicky :-p

wtf-picard.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: England
Timeline
There is a photo in there so awful Nicky can attest to me losing it completely for several minutes. There is a couple standing in front of a fireplace mantle that has a framed photo above it....in the framed photo there is a badly done photoshop of the same couple looking down on themselves standing in front of the fireplace. I know people sometimes do that to be "ironical" but I get the feeling that that wasn't done in irony.

I've seen that one too. At first I assumed that it HAD to be a joke, no-one would do that seriously... but I think I may be wrong. :wacko:

Filed: Timeline
Hiya gang.

I've gathered all the docs for filing LOC!

It's nuts that it's been 2 years already but I'm so chilll about this round of immigration stuff. And blessed to be at CSC.

Congrats!! And of course, good luck! Nice to see you!! You've been missed by your UK peeps. Now stop being a stranger. :)

thanks & :)

Timeline

I've seen that one too. At first I assumed that it HAD to be a joke, no-one would do that seriously... but I think I may be wrong. :wacko:

Oh yeah...I don't think it is a joke at all.

I'd really like to do something all 70's-ish with some of Nicky and I's pics....like have him sitting nicely in a carpeted platform with a beige marbled backdrop of the Sears Portrait studio...and have a vaporous image of my face looking down on him from the upper right hand corner. Sort of like this:

spaceball.gif

wtf-picard.jpg

Filed: Timeline
It's going to be all about Charm School on VH1, Real Housewives on Bravo and Top Model for the next couple of days...... and I will institute a CNBC/Bloomberg blackout.

No national news will be watched until 11/5. ;)

BTW, they were giving away Obama tees here at work today - needless to say I didn't join the queue. And, no I am not voting for either one. :)

Edited by illumine

I don't know - I think an almost-sepia-but-not-quite look with soft focus and adoring looks might be quite classy... You know the way early 80's photos looked when the colour is all faded??

(¯`v´¯).•*¨`*•?.•´*.¸.•´*

.`*.¸.*´ ~Timeline~

¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)

(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•

10 Year GC Received 03/16/11 - Apply for Citizenship 01/28/12!

*´•.¸.*´•.?•*`.¸

(¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•? •

Updating our story and website @ Jeraly.com!

Ucavm8.png?5mOl2yoSa4X9m8.png?i1gWjM94

Join the VJ facebook group! • • • Live in Cali? Join the Brits in California facebook group!

August 2008 AOS Spreadsheet is here! • • • July 2007 K-1 Spreadsheet is here!

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
Oooooh, I have a costume idea! I mean, I've gone as it before but you just can't beat the old standby: Trampy Catholic High School Hirl. :innocent:

Yeah, I've done that many a time.

Oh that's always a good one :D I still don't even have a costume - I think we are going to have to venture to Walmart or some thrift stores although apparently K-mart has a 40% off sale on costumes...

.`*.¸.*´ ~Timeline~

¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)

(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•

*´•.¸.*´•.?•*`.¸

(¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•? •

Join the VJ facebook group! • • • Live in Cali? Join the Brits in California facebook group!

Oooooh, I have a costume idea! I mean, I've gone as it before but you just can't beat the old standby: Trampy Catholic High School Hirl. :innocent:

Duh, I meant Girl. Yesterday was one long senior moment, I swear.

larissa-lima-says-who-is-against-the-que

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ireland
Timeline

Hi all. Having been a real life catholic school girl, in a uniform designed to be as unsexy as possible I find the 'sexy catholic school girl' thing a little hilarious.

I really was excited to see my family. Now I just want them to leave my apartment alone. They keep filling the fridge to breaking point and generally driving me nuts. My parents are ultra sqeamish, they came home and I was watching True Blood, and I did not enjoy a minute of it once they were watching too. Oh man. I love'um, but god, I prefer when we have a little space, and I can watch some TV with boobs in it.

The UK Wiki

Pointy likes watching boobies!!! :lol:

I dunno - I am looking forward to my mum being here but I am sure I will be fed up after a while as well ;) Are you able to make it to the party or will your family still be around (if you don't kill them that is!)

.`*.¸.*´ ~Timeline~

¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)

(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•

*´•.¸.*´•.?•*`.¸

(¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•? •

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.