Jeraly

~Off Topic Thread~

5,160 posts in this topic

Well I'm around - Jeremy has two days off but as he seems to be in a mood, vanished for an hour to do "recycling" on a Sunday when nowhere is open and refuses to speak to me I don't really have much to occupy my time right now *sigh* I don't know what the matter is - he has been in a mood for three days and won't tell me what is wrong and I don't know what to do :(

In other news - I have a red wig and white sheet to make Ginger for the Hallowe'en party :D

(¯`v´¯).•*¨`*•?.•´*.¸.•´*

.`*.¸.*´ ~Timeline~

¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)

(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•

10 Year GC Received 03/16/11 - Apply for Citizenship 01/28/12!

*´•.¸.*´•.?•*`.¸

(¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•? •

Updating our story and website @ Jeraly.com!

Ucavm8.png?5mOl2yoSa4X9m8.png?i1gWjM94

Join the VJ facebook group! • • • Live in Cali? Join the Brits in California facebook group!

August 2008 AOS Spreadsheet is here! • • • July 2007 K-1 Spreadsheet is here!

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

YAY!! Ohh I am soooo happy that you can make it!! If it is any help I have black wings and orange/black stripy tights but I don't have a clue what else I will be wearing... Maybe nothing else will be scarier than me finding clothes!!!

.`*.¸.*´ ~Timeline~

¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)

(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•

*´•.¸.*´•.?•*`.¸

(¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•? •

Join the VJ facebook group! • • • Live in Cali? Join the Brits in California facebook group!

Julez, it is one of my vices. Actually, when tucsonchick, Poiteen and I were over at Aly's in August we spent some time perusing and being highly judgemental. It's always good for a giggle or a "no FECKING way!". :P

larissa-lima-says-who-is-against-the-que

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: England
Timeline
Julez, it is one of my vices. Actually, when tucsonchick, Poiteen and I were over at Aly's in August we spent some time perusing and being highly judgemental. It's always good for a giggle or a "no FECKING way!". :P

How I wish I'd been there!! Some of them are just TOO much! :rofl:

dev -- where you been hiding? :P

Hmmm, methinks it may be time for another girly night soon. Once Pointy's parentals have flown home, and after I'm back from NYC (I have to go again on Thursday), what says you about some food and drink in the near future?

I am sticking my fingers in my ears about LOC, seven months from now... :o Lalala, I can't hear you...

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: England
Timeline
Hiya gang.

I've gathered all the docs for filing LOC!

It's nuts that it's been 2 years already but I'm so chilll about this round of immigration stuff. And blessed to be at CSC.

Congrats!! And of course, good luck! Nice to see you!! You've been missed by your UK peeps. Now stop being a stranger. :)

How I wish I'd been there!! Some of them are just TOO much! :rofl:

Actually I think we spent most of the time... "discussing" certain people on here... not specifically this forum of course but I had a couple of class PMs from the Maven shortly afterwards that made me :rofl:

Damn - being a b*tch can be quite fun but only with friends :lol:

.`*.¸.*´ ~Timeline~

¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)

(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•

*´•.¸.*´•.?•*`.¸

(¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•? •

Ladies - I am up for food and drink when lack of relations and work commitments make it all possible! I have just come up for air at work. I am pleased to say that the project which kept me working 12 hour days and weekends has been successful! If it hadn't I would have wept for the hours of my life wasted in vain.

H is off touring the Southwest with his sister and cousin from today which means I can watch all the terrible reality shows I desire AND rent Sex and the City in a non-judgemental, sarcasm-free environment.

90day.jpg

Oh man, I'm jealous. :angry: I never get to watch all the fun stuff when 'im indoors is around. I was like a pig in the proverbial on my flight back from JFK last week -- I was flying JetBlue and I got to watch back-to-back episodes of Project Runway the entire flight back. Now I'm back to Dirty Jobs and Animal Cops: Houston.

:lol: I must have gotten lucky then - I am a sucker for crime/cop shows just to chillout to and Jeremy hates them but we always end up with CSI etc. on ;)

.`*.¸.*´ ~Timeline~

¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)

(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•

*´•.¸.*´•.?•*`.¸

(¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•? •

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.