Jeraly

~Off Topic Thread~

5,160 posts in this topic

He doesn't have a name yet - I took some photos for you guys but need to get the other puter on to get them online. I think we have now established that the bed belongs to Daisy. Of course, she is yowling at the poor little thing who kept trying to run to me, but halfway gets growled at by Daisy. When he finally made it onto the bed, he huddled up next to me (I got out of the way - I figured it was safest!) Eventually, Daisy decided that she didn't want him clinging to the edge of the bed with his tiny claws so she batted him down.

Daisy doesn't want me near her either at the moment and keeps growling at me as well and the poor little guy keeps wandering around the house then crying for me because he doesn't know where I am. When I call him, he comes to the bedroom door and Daisy growls and so now he went back to the bathroom!!!

Oh dear I feel incredibly mean!

(¯`v´¯).•*¨`*•?.•´*.¸.•´*

.`*.¸.*´ ~Timeline~

¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)

(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•

10 Year GC Received 03/16/11 - Apply for Citizenship 01/28/12!

*´•.¸.*´•.?•*`.¸

(¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•? •

Updating our story and website @ Jeraly.com!

Ucavm8.png?5mOl2yoSa4X9m8.png?i1gWjM94

Join the VJ facebook group! • • • Live in Cali? Join the Brits in California facebook group!

August 2008 AOS Spreadsheet is here! • • • July 2007 K-1 Spreadsheet is here!

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

daisy is obviously annoyed because she thinks it's her house, but she will soon adjust to another cat being there. i'm sure she will warm to him in the end, i mean who can resist a cute little kitten?? ;)

and don't feel mean, you just gave a cat a home, that was a good thing!

Well this little ####### is braving the bed again while Daisy is asleep on it - I am expecting fireworks soon!! Especially as last time the little one tried to play with Daisy's tail while she was asleep :o

.`*.¸.*´ ~Timeline~

¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)

(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•

*´•.¸.*´•.?•*`.¸

(¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•? •

Join the VJ facebook group! • • • Live in Cali? Join the Brits in California facebook group!

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Having done this 10 times now I can honestly say this is normal. I tend to just leave them too it, to be honest, although I make sure I am nearby just in case things get violent. It seems, to me, that Daisy will be fine. She hasn't full out attacked him, just doled out a few warning swipes. I think lil kitten is curious, obviously, and he just wants to play. Daisy is being the spoilt child who doesn't want to share.

She'll come around! :D

Ok - I trust you!! They are both on the bed now asleep! The little guy snuck up when Daisy was sleeping so she hasn't noticed him yet - he is staying close to me but is totally zonked out - I think tearing around the house earlier wore him out! I have a video of him doing circuits on the sofa, attacking a plastic bag, tearing up to the arm of the sofa, running across to the bag... you get the idea!!! Peace reigns... at least for a short while...

Of course, now we *really* need a car as we were going to wait until we got one so we could use the gas money saved for extra kitty things!

.`*.¸.*´ ~Timeline~

¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)

(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•

*´•.¸.*´•.?•*`.¸

(¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•? •

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ireland
Timeline
:bonk::help:

We have a separate knife for marmite - just like we have separate fork for cat food - so that I won't get poisoned by it

Just like marmite I have tried but Do Not Want

My Mate, Marmite! :D

Mmmmmm, nothing like some brown bread toast with a thin layer of Marmite.

There's nothing that can really replace marmite on toast. I don't love the stuff, but it hits a particular spot.

Jeraly - how are the kitty cats now?

The UK Wiki

Well we've come to blows a few times, normally when the little one is being a bit too boisterous near Daisy and she doesn't want him to get too close but earlier they were really close and just looking at each other - that was when the little one was being more quiet. As it hasn't even been 24 hours I am feeling hopeful that Daisy will eventually come out of her grump and get on with things. He does NOT like being locked in the bathroom now - I shut him in when two guys came over to look at our oven which is broken and he was howling the place down! He is currently playing on the sofa next to me while Daisy sleeps in the chair. Daisy also doesn't like it when I smell of the little one so I have to wash my hands before I pet her. As she is still p*ssed at me I don't manage to pet her that often but I try so she knows I still love her :(

The little guy also likes to lick my ears and I had a couple of wet willies earlier which was nice(!) He looks like he is about to go to sleep again now though on top of his cuddly mouse. I gave it to him because Daisy prefers smaller toys that are like real animals to chase, whereas this little guy is used to playing with his brothers and sisters. He *has* tried playing with Daisy's tail and her paw while she was sleeping but she hissed at him and he ran away so he might learn soon that she doesn't like to play when she is asleep!!!

I have tiny scratches all over me from where he has just been jumping up at me and climbing all over - nothing serious but it does look a bit like I am a severe self-harmer :o:lol:

We have a BBQ to go to later so the poor thing is going to be locked in the bathroom for the duration so Daisy doesn't tear him to pieces. And also so that he doesn't eat all her food like he did earlier! Of course, she just led on the chair watching him so I figured it was her fault - she could have stopped him if she wanted to! But he went mad for it! I can see this causing problems!!

Oh - as for names, so far the only thing that I think suits him is Rex but Jeremy will prolly hate it :lol:

.`*.¸.*´ ~Timeline~

¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)

(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•

*´•.¸.*´•.?•*`.¸

(¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•? •

Oh - kitty pics - not too many yet but will get more! Lemme know if you can't see them :)

http://www.new.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=...mp;id=739675434

.`*.¸.*´ ~Timeline~

¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)

(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•

*´•.¸.*´•.?•*`.¸

(¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•? •

Because Daisy would go mad clawing at the door if we closed the bedroom door :( She considers that her territory and would be even more annoyed. The little guy has a fair amount of space in the bathroom cause he plays in the shower and things as well and he is so tiny - but now he has had the run of the house (within Daisy's watchful eye) he just doesn't want to stay in there!!!

His litter tray and food and things are in the cupboard with the doors open so that saves up a bit of space as well... after this morning's pee escapade I am still wondering if he will use the tray! :lol: And I keep consoling myself with the fact that he at least has a TON more space than the tiny glass cubicle he was sharing with the other three kittens :(

.`*.¸.*´ ~Timeline~

¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)

(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•

*´•.¸.*´•.?•*`.¸

(¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•? •

Guys I'm getting depressed. Still no work. Still spending money. And it's worrying me now. :crying::(

You sound like Bruce! P, are you looking on Craigslist at all? I'm just wondering because as I've been helping out on the job front here I have seen a couple of editing positions...

Edit to add: oh, this is what I saw. http://losangeles.craigslist.org/wst/tfr/838653088.html Hmmm...softcore? :P

Edited by elmcitymaven

larissa-lima-says-who-is-against-the-que

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ireland
Timeline

oh lord, i can't imagine what the dailies look like on soft core pr0n.

I suppose it's mainly cos I've had a few meetings and thought I was on to a good thing, but still haven't sorted this union #######, and I can't find any non-union work.

Oh well, I spent some time in the hot tub, and then made some cookies. (and ate a LOT of cookie dough). I feel a little better, but still worried.

The UK Wiki

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
Oh - kitty pics - not too many yet but will get more! Lemme know if you can't see them :)

http://www.new.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=...mp;id=739675434

awwww :wub:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.