Jeraly

~Off Topic Thread~

5,160 posts in this topic

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol: I was going to say!! I didn't realise you were in quite those dire straits otherwise!! I'm sure you'll be fine ;)

(¯`v´¯).•*¨`*•?.•´*.¸.•´*

.`*.¸.*´ ~Timeline~

¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)

(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•

10 Year GC Received 03/16/11 - Apply for Citizenship 01/28/12!

*´•.¸.*´•.?•*`.¸

(¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•? •

Updating our story and website @ Jeraly.com!

Ucavm8.png?5mOl2yoSa4X9m8.png?i1gWjM94

Join the VJ facebook group! • • • Live in Cali? Join the Brits in California facebook group!

August 2008 AOS Spreadsheet is here! • • • July 2007 K-1 Spreadsheet is here!

Ok well I have found Janet Jackson ;):lol:

I think me I might be needing to download audacity ;)

.`*.¸.*´ ~Timeline~

¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)

(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•

*´•.¸.*´•.?•*`.¸

(¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•? •

Join the VJ facebook group! • • • Live in Cali? Join the Brits in California facebook group!

I have a present for you Maven..

:devil:

.`*.¸.*´ ~Timeline~

¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)

(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•

*´•.¸.*´•.?•*`.¸

(¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•? •

*hugs* to Aly! Can't wait!

Ooooooh, last section of FAQs. Taking five minutes to blow off steam before I get there. 3 more questions and then I am done with the body of the report.

larissa-lima-says-who-is-against-the-que

Woo!! Way to go Maven!!

I'm just passing time til Jeremy gets home... I think we are meant to be going out tonight but I am not sure...

Did I mention that he found a baby lizard in his shirt this morning when he put it on? It fell out when he put his shirt on but he got his shirt out of the closet!!!

.`*.¸.*´ ~Timeline~

¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)

(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•

*´•.¸.*´•.?•*`.¸

(¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•? •

nasty?!

I have a song called "Angels ####, Devils Kiss" but thought it might be a bit... goth :lol: I have too many goth friends in the UK who got me into a band called Jack Off Jill :lol:

I want to say all the funky things I am finding but don't want to spoil anything!! The music is going to be way better than the luau!!!

Munsters anyone?!?!?!?!

*boogies around the living room like a moron*

May I suggest Bauhaus if you care for serious Goth music? I'm partial to Bela Lugosi...

Feb 2005 - Met online through brit band doves

Dec 15th 2005 - Met for first time at U2 concert in NE, USA

Apr 30 2008 K1 Interview Approved

Dec 11 2008 AOS approved

Dec 18 2008 Permanent Resident card received

Oct 22 2010 ROC NOA 1 Received

Jan 31 2011 ROC Approved

Doves Music Blog / Doves Official

Filed: Timeline
nasty?!

I have a song called "Angels ####, Devils Kiss" but thought it might be a bit... goth :lol: I have too many goth friends in the UK who got me into a band called Jack Off Jill :lol:

I want to say all the funky things I am finding but don't want to spoil anything!! The music is going to be way better than the luau!!!

Munsters anyone?!?!?!?!

May I suggest Bauhaus if you care for serious Goth music? I'm partial to Bela Lugosi...

Terror Couple Kill Colonel

She's In Parties

Lady, people aren't chocolates. Do you know what they are mostly? Bastards. ####### coated bastards with ####### filling. But I don't find them half as annoying as I find naive bobble-headed optimists who walk around vomiting sunshine.

nasty?!

Munsters anyone?!?!?!?!

Will have to look them up :D I'm into a bit of everything really but it's just one group that happened to grow on me :D

.`*.¸.*´ ~Timeline~

¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)

(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•

*´•.¸.*´•.?•*`.¸

(¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•? •

Some day I'll tell the story of the holiday I call "Bauhaus Thanksgiving." It was a doozy. :star:

One question left... It is "You mention the UK, Canada and Germany as having governance systems where the positions of chairman and CEO have been successfully split. Can’t one of their systems just be adopted for use in the US?"

(yawns spread across VJ)

larissa-lima-says-who-is-against-the-que

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.