Jeraly

~Off Topic Thread~

5,160 posts in this topic

Glad to hear you ladies had fun at your party. I was busy chillaxing beside a pool in San Diego. We meant to go to Mexico for the day but we forgot our passports like a couple of dolts. So we toured the USS Midway instead.

90day.jpg

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha - Oh we should all go on a VJ trip to Mexico (when certain of us get our AP) - that would be sooo cool :D

On another note, I have found the ALC-stalking-Maven posts and :lol: Ohhh it has kept me entertained for a good hour :D

(¯`v´¯).•*¨`*•?.•´*.¸.•´*

.`*.¸.*´ ~Timeline~

¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)

(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•

10 Year GC Received 03/16/11 - Apply for Citizenship 01/28/12!

*´•.¸.*´•.?•*`.¸

(¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•? •

Updating our story and website @ Jeraly.com!

Ucavm8.png?5mOl2yoSa4X9m8.png?i1gWjM94

Join the VJ facebook group! • • • Live in Cali? Join the Brits in California facebook group!

August 2008 AOS Spreadsheet is here! • • • July 2007 K-1 Spreadsheet is here!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
I'm ready for more drinks and garlic fries! :yes:

----

Hot damn - the pound is FINALLY dropping!!!

$1.78 - a record! :dance:

This means we can actually afford to move back sometime in this decade.

yeah it is good news! Especially since we want to go back October of 09'...I hope it keeps going down.

Btw...has anyone done or is interested in doing the Great North Run next year?

wtf-picard.jpg

Kewlies... Now how tempting is it to move my savings back over again..?! :whistle: We got like $1.96 bringing my money across :D

.`*.¸.*´ ~Timeline~

¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)

(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•

*´•.¸.*´•.?•*`.¸

(¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•? •

Join the VJ facebook group! • • • Live in Cali? Join the Brits in California facebook group!

Yeah, glad to see it going down too, as it looks like I have to go over there for a meeting in mid-November. Waaaaah, 11 hour flights make me go mental!

Bruce has asked if I will bring back a suitcase of used Jag parts for him. I will, if he keeps his nose clean. Again, clearly I am the car fairy.

glitterfy165727231D34.gif

larissa-lima-says-who-is-against-the-que

Maven - if you put those together you have waaaay too much time on your hands :D

Still waiting to see a lovely gigantic one of you and Bruce together mid-snog while wearing your best wedding dress (as opposed to your other skanky one?! :lol: ) with the soft focus lense and smoke-effect edging... Mmmm classy :lol:

.`*.¸.*´ ~Timeline~

¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)

(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•

*´•.¸.*´•.?•*`.¸

(¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•? •

Awww go on - you know you want to :devil:

.`*.¸.*´ ~Timeline~

¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)

(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•

*´•.¸.*´•.?•*`.¸

(¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•? •

I am too!! But too far from LA for just coffee ;)

.`*.¸.*´ ~Timeline~

¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)

(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•

*´•.¸.*´•.?•*`.¸

(¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•? •

Bruce has asked if I will bring back a suitcase of used Jag parts for him. I will, if he keeps his nose clean. Again, clearly I am the car fairy.

I think you should leverage at least one more boozy night out with the girls for offering to do that!

Ginger - I have friends who have done the Great North Run. Apparently it's a tough course!

90day.jpg

I think you should leverage at least one more boozy night out with the girls for offering to do that!

Ginger - I have friends who have done the Great North Run. Apparently it's a tough course!

Yeah I looked at a course profile and there is one huge hill and a few other smaller ones. Of course living in flat Chicago won't make training for hills easy. The Metro has stops at the beginning and end of the course so it would work out perfect for Nicky and his family to hop on and meet me at the end.

Feb 2005 - Met online through brit band doves

Dec 15th 2005 - Met for first time at U2 concert in NE, USA

Apr 30 2008 K1 Interview Approved

Dec 11 2008 AOS approved

Dec 18 2008 Permanent Resident card received

Oct 22 2010 ROC NOA 1 Received

Jan 31 2011 ROC Approved

Doves Music Blog / Doves Official

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

good morning everyone. it seems like we have more tropical storms out there coming our way.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.