Jeraly

~Off Topic Thread~

5,160 posts in this topic

julez - are you actually in the insurance business? I wanna know if my dreams are psychic or not.

No. I'm actually involved in anti-money laundering compliance for a bank. So watch what you're doing with all your money! ;)

My dad, however, is in the insurance business and I was, many years ago, licensed to sell all types of insurance, including life insurance. :hehe:

Oh no - so you found out about all my profits ifrom my cocaine in the cayman islands? I'm gonna have to be more careful.

So I was a little warm with the insurance thing. Though if I'm going to be all psychological about it I'm sure in my dream you represented the visa process and the insurance was anxiety about removing conditions. Yes, that must be it.

90day.jpg

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
i thought he lived in Howth?

Nope, him and Edge live in Killiny. I want to say it is Larry who lives in Howth but don't quote me on that one.

Speaking of Howth, there is a Mexican restaurant there called El Paso. It's the only place in the British Isles I've come across with somewhat authentic Tex-Mex type food...the few others that I've come across are very anglicized (the ones I've seen in Edinburgh and Carlisle).

I (L) Lionel Richie.

I, personally, don't know any famous people so I have no pics or stories to share. But yours are fun! lol

Why is Lance Armstrong an #######?

John Travolta and Tom Cruise aren't gay. :bonk:

There was a bunch of people waiting outside the venue to see if we could meet anyone after the show/lecture. Ashley Judd, though she didn't meet and greet at least smiled and waved to people. When Lance came out, he passed by a little girl who said something like "you are my hero Lance" and he just looked at her and kept on walking. I have no respect for him to this day.

Just because someone eats cherry pie doesn't mean they don't like a sausage roll...terrible analogy but it's all I could come up with! :devil::rofl::no:

Congrats to Gareth, and best wishes for his start date.

Waves to Gillian, that place looks fancy!

Just got back from the DMV. God that place is just one long queue. Tom Cruise. I think he was probably gay once, but he seems pretty twisted by Scientology now, same goes for Travolta, and there were reports that Jada Pinkett Smith had a lesbian lover on the side. What is it with these Scientologists!

Tom seems to always be searching for the answer. He was going to be a priest for a while...he even went to a seminary for about a year. Then Scientology got a hold of him and he the way of Jacko sans surgery. Though Tom seems to hide it better there are lots of Travolta gay stories out there...in the gay community it is the biggest secret everyone knows about.

I've heard about Jada Pinkett Smith, but it seems like she keeps that pretty much on the DL too. These guys make the Beckhams look like the Cleavers!

wtf-picard.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

julez - are you actually in the insurance business? I wanna know if my dreams are psychic or not.

No. I'm actually involved in anti-money laundering compliance for a bank. So watch what you're doing with all your money! ;)

My dad, however, is in the insurance business and I was, many years ago, licensed to sell all types of insurance, including life insurance. :hehe:

Robin -- you ARE psychic! Or is that psychotic?

larissa-lima-says-who-is-against-the-que

Wow - Charles, that is great news!!! When are you due!?!?!

(¯`v´¯).•*¨`*•?.•´*.¸.•´*

.`*.¸.*´ ~Timeline~

¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)

(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•

10 Year GC Received 03/16/11 - Apply for Citizenship 01/28/12!

*´•.¸.*´•.?•*`.¸

(¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•? •

Updating our story and website @ Jeraly.com!

Ucavm8.png?5mOl2yoSa4X9m8.png?i1gWjM94

Join the VJ facebook group! • • • Live in Cali? Join the Brits in California facebook group!

August 2008 AOS Spreadsheet is here! • • • July 2007 K-1 Spreadsheet is here!

Timeline

I replied on that thread...but I'll say it again here yay for the happy news!

Although I admit I'd probably stand in a corner and cry if I found out I was preggers!

wtf-picard.jpg

Speaking of Howth, there is a Mexican restaurant there called El Paso. It's the only place in the British Isles I've come across with somewhat authentic Tex-Mex type food...the few others that I've come across are very anglicized (the ones I've seen in Edinburgh and Carlisle).

Mexican food in the UK ranges from bad to meh. I found one exception - a place called Mexi-Fresh in Mortlake (SW London) that did a kick-a$$ buritto. and they delivered. It was my lunch every Friday - then they closed for lunch. A very sad day.

Mexican food in the UK ranges from bad to meh. I found one exception - a place called Mexi-Fresh in Mortlake (SW London) that did a kick-a$$ buritto. and they delivered. It was my lunch every Friday - then they closed for lunch. A very sad day.

Robin -- you ARE psychic! Or is that psychotic?

Possibly both.

btw - congrats Charles

Edited by rkl57

90day.jpg

There's a great place called Mestizo just north of Warren Street tube station. Real Mexican food, and the freshest corn tortillas I ever had in the UK. I got talking to the owner and bemoaned the lack of real corn tortillas in the shops in London, and the next thing I knew she was pushing about 100 fresh ones on me for about 5 quid.

Timeline

Congrats to you both!!! That is wonderful news! When are you due?

Please buy Gareth's Flat....http://www.taylorsestateagents.co.uk/content/006_Results/002_Property/property-sales-tayrps-LWC080078-1213606331

There was also a place in Greenwich High Street I used to go to a lot -- amazing fajitas, but full of tourists.

I think I know the one you mean - the one where you have ladders to get to the high up tables? Not good to have a pitcher of margarita if you get sat at one of those tables - just sayin.

90day.jpg

There was also a place in Greenwich High Street I used to go to a lot -- amazing fajitas, but full of tourists.

I think I know the one you mean - the one where you have ladders to get to the high up tables? Not good to have a pitcher of margarita if you get sat at one of those tables - just sayin.

:lol:

No, actually I think I meant the one in Nelson Road (god, my geography is getting terrible). I have been to the other one -- High Chapparal, I think. The one I used to go to was on the corner with the Church Street, with the plate glass windows, Cafe Sol? It was literally around the corner from my flat.

:lol:

No, actually I think I meant the one in Nelson Road (god, my geography is getting terrible). I have been to the other one -- High Chapparal, I think. The one I used to go to was on the corner with the Church Street, with the plate glass windows, Cafe Sol? It was literally around the corner from my flat.

I could be the one messed up - but yep, that's it, Cafe Sol. H and I used to go for river walks from the Thames Flood Barrier to Greenwich (taking in some fine pubs along the way) and always seemed to wind up there.

90day.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.