~Off Topic Thread~

5,160 posts in this topic

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
I always rush around the office to share my good news with my friends, so don't sweat it! Getting a job is a big deal and worthy of celebration!

I am not going to sweat it. Of all the things I have seen people do around here I figure me running around sharing my news isn't so bad. I have seen some people doing some weird stuff here. :whistle:

HUGE congradulations are in order! When does he start?

Thank you! Sept 8th is the big day. Gareth is very excited to be getting out of the house.

Please buy Gareth's Flat....http://www.taylorsestateagents.co.uk/content/006_Results/002_Property/property-sales-tayrps-LWC080078-1213606331

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

John Travolta and Tom Cruise are both extremely gay. Tom Cruise has slowly turned Katie Holmes into a 14 year old boy and it is very scary.

Please buy Gareth's Flat....http://www.taylorsestateagents.co.uk/content/006_Results/002_Property/property-sales-tayrps-LWC080078-1213606331

Afternoon Charles :)

I was in a Bathroom with Kirsten Dunst yesterday :lol:

Just thought I'd throw that out there :lol:

did you get her autograph?

good morning to everyone on this side, good afternoon to everyone on that side.

:lol: No - I just kinda looked at her and she looked at me and I went to wash my hands and she left the bathroom with her girlfriend - I felt quite rude for not saying hi!! As for photos - I think she had prolly had enough of those with the press around :D Now if it was someone I really admired like Julia Roberts then it might have been different but I am not one of those omigod-touch-my-hand-I-can't-believe-it's-really-you-I-loved-you-in-<insert-movie-here>-gush-gush-gush type people :lol:

I think Tom Cruise is asexual

Tom Cruise has slowly turned Katie Holmes into a 14 year old boy and it is very scary.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: He really went downhill post-Nicole :unsure:

And I LOVE John Travolta :o:cry:

(¯`v´¯).•*¨`*•?.•´*.¸.•´*

.`*.¸.*´ ~Timeline~

¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)

(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•

10 Year GC Received 03/16/11 - Apply for Citizenship 01/28/12!

*´•.¸.*´•.?•*`.¸

(¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•? •

Updating our story and website @ Jeraly.com!

Ucavm8.png?5mOl2yoSa4X9m8.png?i1gWjM94

Join the VJ facebook group! • • • Live in Cali? Join the Brits in California facebook group!

August 2008 AOS Spreadsheet is here! • • • July 2007 K-1 Spreadsheet is here!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: England
Timeline

Hello from Charlotte, NC. :D

I arrived yesterday afternoon and I have spent today looking at apartment complexes and this one is my favourite so far. http://cheswyckapartments.com/

I have a few more to look at yet before I make a decision and I don't leave here until Saturday so I can take my time somewhat. I have to say that I'm really loving Charlotte so far. I know it's an old cliche but I feel like I 'belong' here much more than I did in Massachusetts.

Anyway, I'm halfway through a bottle of zinfandel so I'm off for a top-up. :)

Hope you are all well. :thumbs:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ireland
Timeline

Congrats to Gareth, and best wishes for his start date.

Waves to Gillian, that place looks fancy!

Just got back from the DMV. God that place is just one long queue. Tom Cruise. I think he was probably gay once, but he seems pretty twisted by Scientology now, same goes for Travolta, and there were reports that Jada Pinkett Smith had a lesbian lover on the side. What is it with these Scientologists!

The UK Wiki

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: England
Timeline
Waves to Gillian, that place looks fancy!

That's because it is fancy. :D

And because it's in Charlotte and not LA it's also very affordable. :P:)

Edited by English Muffin

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.