Jeraly

~Off Topic Thread~

5,160 posts in this topic

Sorry.....I got super busy at work :blush: The receptionist is out sick (she is out sick a lot....not kidding...at least 2 days a week sometimes more). Anyway. He called me and talked to me for 5 minutes before I had to rush off to help somebody with another emergency. He spent over two hours at the job interview. The managers told him that they were going to have a decision before the end of the week. Hopefully he hears some good news from them. It's a good job and he really wants to start getting out of the house (being a house husband isn't really his ideal gig). Now we just wait to hear their decision.

Wow. Sounds really promising if they spent that long with him. If they're not interested you're usually out the door pretty quickly. Good luck! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you. :)

HE GOT THE JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dance::dance::dance::dance:

Yay!! HUUUGGE Gratzies!!!!

(¯`v´¯).•*¨`*•?.•´*.¸.•´*

.`*.¸.*´ ~Timeline~

¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)

(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•

10 Year GC Received 03/16/11 - Apply for Citizenship 01/28/12!

*´•.¸.*´•.?•*`.¸

(¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•? •

Updating our story and website @ Jeraly.com!

Ucavm8.png?5mOl2yoSa4X9m8.png?i1gWjM94

Join the VJ facebook group! • • • Live in Cali? Join the Brits in California facebook group!

August 2008 AOS Spreadsheet is here! • • • July 2007 K-1 Spreadsheet is here!

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats to you both! :D

I'm actually so sick of working at the cafeteria right now... it's so understaffed which means I'm working my ### off without a break (though 30 mins is deducted from pay everyday), it isn't glamourous, it's tiring... and the chef is making a lot of sexual jokes towards me, even though he knows about Bill and he himself is married with children. I don't think he has any intention of doing anything, though it does make me feel a little uncomfortable sometimes. But I'm only there for a few more days anyway as I'm a temporary worker... I'll go in, make some money, and look forward to seeing Bill in 2 weeks.

Edited by Gemmie

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

good morning all. and kick his #######, gemmie.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Timeline
Sorry.....I got super busy at work :blush: The receptionist is out sick (she is out sick a lot....not kidding...at least 2 days a week sometimes more). Anyway. He called me and talked to me for 5 minutes before I had to rush off to help somebody with another emergency. He spent over two hours at the job interview. The managers told him that they were going to have a decision before the end of the week. Hopefully he hears some good news from them. It's a good job and he really wants to start getting out of the house (being a house husband isn't really his ideal gig). Now we just wait to hear their decision.

Wow. Sounds really promising if they spent that long with him. If they're not interested you're usually out the door pretty quickly. Good luck! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you. :)

That is AWESOME!!!!! Congratulations! :)

I'm actually so sick of working at the cafeteria right now... it's so understaffed which means I'm working my ### off without a break (though 30 mins is deducted from pay everyday), it isn't glamourous, it's tiring... and the chef is making a lot of sexual jokes towards me, even though he knows about Bill and he himself is married with children. I don't think he has any intention of doing anything, though it does make me feel a little uncomfortable sometimes. But I'm only there for a few more days anyway as I'm a temporary worker... I'll go in, make some money, and look forward to seeing Bill in 2 weeks.

Some guys are just plain idiots. Glad to hear you're leaving soon.

iagree.gif

Morning! Stu -- here's a picture of the Jag for you: 1-1.jpg

We took him to the weekly Burbank cruise night at Bob's Big Boy and he got a lot of attention.

larissa-lima-says-who-is-against-the-que

Haha - wait til you see how glam our econoline is with its peeling paint and whatnot :wacko::lol:

Party next weekend!! WOOOOHOOO!!! Gillian can't make it after all but she is hoping to be here for Halloween... I still have to nag Jeremy into inviting his friends or it will be a pretty small party... it is looking likely that Tucson Chick from the July K-1 crowd will be here with her hubby - but other than that it is Pointy and Maven and me and Jeremy :o Oh dear...

J is having a hard time at work right now though so I don't want to nag too much - he is looking for another job as he is sick of how things are going at his place :angry:

.`*.¸.*´ ~Timeline~

¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)

(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•

*´•.¸.*´•.?•*`.¸

(¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•? •

Join the VJ facebook group! • • • Live in Cali? Join the Brits in California facebook group!

Haha - wait til you see how glam our econoline is with its peeling paint and whatnot :wacko::lol:

Party next weekend!! WOOOOHOOO!!! Gillian can't make it after all but she is hoping to be here for Halloween... I still have to nag Jeremy into inviting his friends or it will be a pretty small party... it is looking likely that Tucson Chick from the July K-1 crowd will be here with her hubby - but other than that it is Pointy and Maven and me and Jeremy :o Oh dear...

J is having a hard time at work right now though so I don't want to nag too much - he is looking for another job as he is sick of how things are going at his place :angry:

Wish i could meet some of you all but so tough to do much of anything from here. At least work is doing well and Kris got his EAD card today so he can get a job. Thankfully my employer just posted a bunch of positions so he's going to hopefully get in where i am. boy would that be nice!

My youngest is also back from the ex's place and god do i have alot of work ahead of me to fix what he messed up. :blink:

Timeline

good morning everyone.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

Afternoon Charles :)

I was in a Bathroom with Kirsten Dunst yesterday :lol:

Just thought I'd throw that out there :lol:

.`*.¸.*´ ~Timeline~

¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)

(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•

*´•.¸.*´•.?•*`.¸

(¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•? •

Timeline

did you get her autograph?

good morning to everyone on this side, good afternoon to everyone on that side.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Yay!! HUUUGGE Gratzies!!!!

Thanks! We are very excited. He starts on Sept. 8th. Tomorrow is his orientation and he fills out all his forms and what not. This weekend we will have to get him a car though. Not too excited about two car payments. I am just hoping his flat sells soon. Everything seems to be moving along so maybe it will :)

Please buy Gareth's Flat....http://www.taylorsestateagents.co.uk/content/006_Results/002_Property/property-sales-tayrps-LWC080078-1213606331

Timeline

That really sucks. It can be hard when you work with difficult people. Especially people that make you uncomfortable. I have a couple people here at my job that make my skin crawl. I try to avoid them as much as possilbe. It can be really difficult at times. I am really sorry and I hope it gets better.

Please buy Gareth's Flat....http://www.taylorsestateagents.co.uk/content/006_Results/002_Property/property-sales-tayrps-LWC080078-1213606331

Timeline

That is exciting.

I saw Paul Bettany at Heathrow airport and just stood there like a moron with my mouth open :blush:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.