Jeraly

~Off Topic Thread~

5,160 posts in this topic

Hey! I just want to say....I GOT MY APPROVAL TODAY!!!! :dance: :dance: and packet 3...so all systems go!! :D

dance.gif

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats welsh your well on your way now :D:dance:

21-01-08 Found Sponsor UIL

12-02-08 Requested Affadavits of Bona Fide marriage from freinds

04-03-08 1st affadavit received

07-03-08 2nd Affadavit received

11-03-083rd Affadavit received

12-03-08 Our affadavit notarised

13-03-08 I-130 Posted DCF london Embassy

15-03-08 Application rejected (Rejection was due to lack of evidence of DW permission to work and live in the uk which they had already and eveidence we had been living in the country permanently for the last six months)

17-03-08 Re submitted I-130 and G-325a's DCF to london along with supporting evidence.

04-04-08 Credit Card Billed NOA1

05-04-08 Email received confirming File date 4th of April

09-04-08 Evidence received back along with Affidavit of bona-fide marriage

21-04-08 Applied for Police certificate from the Gardaí

31-05-08 Received Police Clearance from the Gardai

19-06-08 1400hrs sent application for Police clearance certs ACRO

19-06-08 1401hrs Realised i hadnt put in copies of bills and passport so posted them in a separate envelope

20-06-08 Received phone call asking for copies of bills and passport

28-06-08 Received ACRO police cert and RFE for Affadavits ####### see 09-04-08. Sent original affadavits

09-07-08 NOA2 Received :)109 Days from filing

11-07-08 Packet 3 Received

14-07-08 Posted DS-230 waiting on Birth Certificate (long)

11-08-08 Visa Interview APPROVED

12-08-08 Medical at 0850

19-08-08 Visa in hand

05-12-08 Arrive in Twin Cities (Provisional)

Congratulations! :dance: :dance: :dance:

sharasugar.pngsharanomsugar.png

07/11/2006 - First met

08/22/2008 - K1 Visa in hand

12/27/2008 - Marriage

05/20/2009 - AOS complete

10/06/2011 - ROC complete

04/20/2012 - Annaleah born!

Filed: Timeline
good morning everyone.

beach volleyball is one way to watch gals in bikinis. just imagine how low the audience viewing would be if they were wearing burkas.

I would totally watch that because it's almost as ridiculous as beach volleyball in the olympics.

Hey! I just want to say....I GOT MY APPROVAL TODAY!!!! :dance::dance: and packet 3...so all systems go!! :D

Whoo! Congratulations, Cookie! I have no idea how you fell behind me in line but I'm glad you finally made it to the front. :lol:

iagree.gif

Morning! I'm glad to say that today is a MUCH happier day (even if I did start work at 6.45am). Bruce and I patched a lot up and we're just as disgustingly in love as ever. :wub: (pass the barf bag). I may have been a bit naughty but it isn't the end of the world. And it's his birthday today so we are going to have some fun later on, after I finish another two conference calls (yawn).

And yes, he bought the car. It's a 1972 Mk I XJ6, the car he has wanted since he was a little boy. He's going to sell some of his many pieces of hi-fi to pay for it (let's just say it cost less than my infamous handbag).

larissa-lima-says-who-is-against-the-que

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Wales
Timeline

Old school Jag, eh. Tres bon.

And congrats, Cookie. Always more room here for someone from the Land of my Fathers :)

Stu

Edited by SMB x2

K1:

(See timeline)

AOS:

(See timeline)

ROC:

11-8-10 - ROC file sent

11-10-10 - CSC received file

11-10-10 - NOA1 date

11-15-10 - Check cashed

12-11-10 - Received biometrics letter

12-22-10 - Biometrics appointment (have to reschedule)

1-12-11 - Biometrics appointment (rescheduled appointment)

3-3-11 - Approved!

Old school Jag, eh. Tres bon.

Piccies to follow later today!

Gaaah, I am so sick of teleconferences. And I have another later today. Yack yack yack. All I know is I always end up with more cr@p to do at the end of each one. :angry:

Congrats Welshie!!!! When you moving to the US of A?

Good to hear things are patched up, maven. I had another big night because H's childhood friend was in town on a layover enroute from Australia. I know more stories about the inter-railing trip around Europe when they were 19 than I really needed to know.

Did anyone see the girl from Bahrain running with her head gear? I would have thought that would be a distinct disadvantage in the sprints

90day.jpg

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ireland
Timeline

Afternoon UK :)

Congratulations Cookie!!! That's the best feeling isn't it? The whole thing moves along quickly after Packet 3.

Glad to hear you to are back to you old ways Maven (teleconferencing and buying cars!)

I went out driving by myself for a few hours yesterday. I only got honked twice in about 3 hours. And once was a meanie who was honking cos I wasn't turning left quickly enough for his liking. I hope I'm improving, but of course there were no independant observers to tell me about all the stuff I didn't notice. For now, I'll just keep repeating my mantra: 'If Paris Hilton can do this, I can too!'

The UK Wiki

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

I am bundle of nerves right now. Gareth is at a job interview right now and I think I am more nervous than he is.

Congrats to Welshcookie! That is great news!!

Please buy Gareth's Flat....http://www.taylorsestateagents.co.uk/content/006_Results/002_Property/property-sales-tayrps-LWC080078-1213606331

For now, I'll just keep repeating my mantra: 'If Paris Hilton can do this, I can too!'

That was EXACTLY what I kept telling myself. And I figured it out well enough to drive my sorry ### across America.

Go Poiteen! :dance:

I am bundle of nerves right now. Gareth is at a job interview right now and I think I am more nervous than he is.

Ooh, how exciting! What great news! Good luck.

Filed: Timeline
Gaaah, I am so sick of teleconferences. And I have another later today. Yack yack yack. All I know is I always end up with more cr@p to do at the end of each one. :angry:

The trick is to lay low and say nothing. Never ask a question.... never offer a point of view. It keeps the focus on others. At my old job I learned never to wear bright colours. That way, when the boss is looking around the room for someone to assign tasks to, they don't see you. :hehe:

iagree.gif

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.