Jeraly

~Off Topic Thread~

5,160 posts in this topic

Yay yay yay!!! Welcome to America, Poiteen (aka Pointy)!!! What a pain your journey sounds like, but you're here at last. Robin, dev and I look forward to initiating you into the UK VJ LA Boozers club soon. :devil:

Just got home from an overnight trip to San Diego for work stuff (possibly more freelance research for me) -- it took over 5 hours to drive there last night. Yes, 5 HOURS to go about 180 miles. There was an accident somewhere in San Diego county and it slowed everything down to a crawl. I wanted to scream -- oh wait, I did scream. Horrible. Thank god for XM radio.

And I think I left my cell phone in my hotel room, but the housekeeping staff claim not to have found it. Grrrr.

larissa-lima-says-who-is-against-the-que

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where were you in SD? I was down in there yesterday for Comic-con and stayed at the W. The traffic down that way suuuuuccks, even at the best of times. Next time, I'm taking the train!

I was at the Sheraton Mission Valley. I am SO taking the train next time too!

Any time after 12pm is fair game in my book! I mean, the queen mother started on her gin in the morning and she live to be over 100...

What's good enough for the Queen Mother is good enough for me. I'm off to get my corkscrew. :lol:

:dance: :dance: :dance:

I'm jealous now - having a bit of a low point at the moment - teary but not feeling particularly homesick or anything - just bored and grumpy... think maybe it might be nearing "that" time of the month :(

Trying to talk Jeremy (subtly) into going to... I think it is Wendy's - they've been advertising chicken salads on tv for ages and I could really go for one of those right now with a bottle of white zin...

Yay yay yay!!! Welcome to America, Poiteen (aka Pointy)!!! What a pain your journey sounds like, but you're here at last. Robin, dev and I look forward to initiating you into the UK VJ LA Boozers club soon. :devil:

Awww - I want to join too :(

(¯`v´¯).•*¨`*•?.•´*.¸.•´*

.`*.¸.*´ ~Timeline~

¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)

(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•

10 Year GC Received 03/16/11 - Apply for Citizenship 01/28/12!

*´•.¸.*´•.?•*`.¸

(¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•? •

Updating our story and website @ Jeraly.com!

Ucavm8.png?5mOl2yoSa4X9m8.png?i1gWjM94

Join the VJ facebook group! • • • Live in Cali? Join the Brits in California facebook group!

August 2008 AOS Spreadsheet is here! • • • July 2007 K-1 Spreadsheet is here!

Awww - I want to join too :(

We'll work on an honorary membership button for you, okay? :)

I was so exhausted last night I collapsed at 10.30pm. It was so odd -- I felt exactly like I had a hangover all day yesterday but I had had one gin rickey (and a weak one at that) the night before with dinner. I didn't even get tipsy. :angry: Am I turning into a lightweight? And if so, will I need to turn in my membership button?

Sometimes the heat/tiredness will do that - if it is hot you dehydrate so soak up the alcohol faster.

I have no evidence or proof of this of course because I couldn't be bothered to research but it sounds good :lol:

I've just signed up to volunteer for the Palm Springs International Film Society :D So gimme my button and maybe I'll become some kind of film aficionado needed in Hollywood :D:rofl:

.`*.¸.*´ ~Timeline~

¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)

(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•

*´•.¸.*´•.?•*`.¸

(¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•? •

Join the VJ facebook group! • • • Live in Cali? Join the Brits in California facebook group!

While I was out perusing the aisles of the Burbank Costco, Bruce was busy making a video of the new pad:

I pulled up just as he was finishing, hence the magical appearance of the Snoreus in the driveway at the end. He took it on his digital camera, not the Mini-DV so the quality ain't perfect, but, feh.

Just watched it again and noticed he spent almost as much time on the garage and workshop as the house. Typical!

good morning uk!

Hey UK... We love you...

Cheers!!!

Sheriff Uling

[CLICK HERE] - MANILA EMBASSY K1 VISA GUIDE (Review Post #1)

[CLICK HERE] - VJ Acronyms and USCIS Form Definitions (A Handy Reference Tool)

Manila Embassy K1 Visa Information

4.2 National Visa Center (NVC) | (603) 334-0700 press 1, then 5....

4.3 Manila Embassy (Immigrant Visa Unit) | 011-632-301-2000 ext 5184 or dial 0

4.4 Department of State | (202) 663-1225, press 1, press 0,

4.5 Document Verification | CLICK HERE

4.6 Visa Interview Appointments website | CLICK HERE

4.7 St. Lukes | 011-63-2-521-0020

5.1 DELBROS website | CLICK HERE

6.2 CFO Guidance and Counseling Seminar | MANILA or CEBU

6.3 I-94 Arrival / Departure info | CLICK HERE

Adjustment of Status (AOS) Information

Please review the signature and story tab of my wife's profile, [Deputy Uling].

DISCLAIMER: Providing information does not constitute legal consul nor is intended as a substitute for legal representation.

While I was out perusing the aisles of the Burbank Costco, Bruce was busy making a video of the new pad:

I pulled up just as he was finishing, hence the magical appearance of the Snoreus in the driveway at the end. He took it on his digital camera, not the Mini-DV so the quality ain't perfect, but, feh.

Just watched it again and noticed he spent almost as much time on the garage and workshop as the house. Typical!

Oooh - I am soo jealous Maven!! Your garage looks as big as our entire apartment and the garden looks perfect for BBQs :D And I love the kitchen - we have a pokey little corner that can't realistically hold two people...

.`*.¸.*´ ~Timeline~

¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)

(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•

*´•.¸.*´•.?•*`.¸

(¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•? •

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

allo everyone. top of the morning to ya!

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Good morning Charles, Good morning World. (ok its afternoon)

21-01-08 Found Sponsor UIL

12-02-08 Requested Affadavits of Bona Fide marriage from freinds

04-03-08 1st affadavit received

07-03-08 2nd Affadavit received

11-03-083rd Affadavit received

12-03-08 Our affadavit notarised

13-03-08 I-130 Posted DCF london Embassy

15-03-08 Application rejected (Rejection was due to lack of evidence of DW permission to work and live in the uk which they had already and eveidence we had been living in the country permanently for the last six months)

17-03-08 Re submitted I-130 and G-325a's DCF to london along with supporting evidence.

04-04-08 Credit Card Billed NOA1

05-04-08 Email received confirming File date 4th of April

09-04-08 Evidence received back along with Affidavit of bona-fide marriage

21-04-08 Applied for Police certificate from the Gardaí

31-05-08 Received Police Clearance from the Gardai

19-06-08 1400hrs sent application for Police clearance certs ACRO

19-06-08 1401hrs Realised i hadnt put in copies of bills and passport so posted them in a separate envelope

20-06-08 Received phone call asking for copies of bills and passport

28-06-08 Received ACRO police cert and RFE for Affadavits ####### see 09-04-08. Sent original affadavits

09-07-08 NOA2 Received :)109 Days from filing

11-07-08 Packet 3 Received

14-07-08 Posted DS-230 waiting on Birth Certificate (long)

11-08-08 Visa Interview APPROVED

12-08-08 Medical at 0850

19-08-08 Visa in hand

05-12-08 Arrive in Twin Cities (Provisional)

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Cool house, Maven! :D

I have to ask though, what is the obsession in America with that horrible metal fencing? You see it in a lot of places and it's really fugly. Perhaps coming from the UK I'm spoilt and used to nice wooden fences! :lol:

If anyone has the answers, please send them on a postcard to....

:P

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
Cool house, Maven! :D

I have to ask though, what is the obsession in America with that horrible metal fencing? You see it in a lot of places and it's really fugly. Perhaps coming from the UK I'm spoilt and used to nice wooden fences! :lol:

If anyone has the answers, please send them on a postcard to....

:P

LOL...it's to keep the dogs and kids in. Or perhaps keep them out. Im not for sure if they think dogs/kids can chew through wooden fences here?

wtf-picard.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.