Jeraly

~Off Topic Thread~

5,160 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
I love Oregon - beautiful scenery, relatively low cost of living, temperate weather and very livable cities.

and hippies! ;)

Just think you could start an organic farm and actually have a viable Green Party cadidate to vote for in local elections!

Part of me wishes I was a hippy...

wtf-picard.jpg

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Timeline
Krikit, is there no end to your helpfulness? You ALWAYS have the obvious answers! :P

I do what I can with what I've been given. :hehe:

And, hey! It's raincheck time, Julez! I'll be driving through your area in September. Wine time? :)

Yes!!! I will be fully ensconced in the new manse by then. Perhaps we can enjoy some wine on the veranda! (I make it sound so grand! :lol: ) Or we could meet up at Wegman's and share a bottle of fine cooking wine. :o

I'll bring the wine. :lol:

iagree.gif

Here's a little help for you:

Alabama (AL), Alaska (AK), Arizona (AZ), Arkansas (AR), California (CA), Colorado (CO), Connecticut (CT), Delaware (DE), Florida (FL), Georgia (GA), Hawaii (HI), Idaho (ID), Illinois (IL), Indiana (IN), Iowa (IA), Kansas (KS), Kentucky (KY), Louisiana (LA), Maine (ME), Maryland (MD), Massachusetts (MA), Michigan(MI), Minnesota (MN), Mississippi (MS), Missouri (MO), Montana (MT), Nebraska (NE), Nevada (NV), New Hampshire (NH), New Jersey (NJ), New Mexico (NM), New York (NY), North Carolina (NC), North Dakota (ND), Ohio (OH), Oklahoma (OK), Oregon (OR), Pennsylvania (PA), Rhode Island (RI), South Carolina (SC), South Dakota (SD), Tennessee (TN), Texas (TX), Utah (UT), Vermont (VT), Virginia (VA) , Washington (WA), West Virginia (WV), Wisconsin (WI), Wyoming (WY)

:lol:

How would we have been able to make a decision without your help Krikit? :P:D

I would cross off North Dakota, Kansas (besides the Democratic Republic of Lawrence), and Wyoming. That's just my opinion of course :whistle:

Here's a little help for you:

Alabama (AL), Alaska (AK), Arizona (AZ), Arkansas (AR), California (CA), Colorado (CO), Connecticut (CT), Delaware (DE), Florida (FL), Georgia (GA), Hawaii (HI), Idaho (ID), Illinois (IL), Indiana (IN), Iowa (IA), Kansas (KS), Kentucky (KY), Louisiana (LA), Maine (ME), Maryland (MD), Massachusetts (MA), Michigan(MI), Minnesota (MN), Mississippi (MS), Missouri (MO), Montana (MT), Nebraska (NE), Nevada (NV), New Hampshire (NH), New Jersey (NJ), New Mexico (NM), New York (NY), North Carolina (NC), North Dakota (ND), Ohio (OH), Oklahoma (OK), Oregon (OR), Pennsylvania (PA), Rhode Island (RI), South Carolina (SC), South Dakota (SD), Tennessee (TN), Texas (TX), Utah (UT), Vermont (VT), Virginia (VA) , Washington (WA), West Virginia (WV), Wisconsin (WI), Wyoming (WY)

:lol:

How would we have been able to make a decision without your help Krikit? :P:D

I would cross off North Dakota, Kansas (besides the Democratic Republic of Lawrence), and Wyoming. That's just my opinion of course :whistle:

Well, if the cold is the problem in MA then we can safely eliminate MI, ME, NH, VT, OH, NY, NJ, IN, IL, WI, SD, MO, MT, KY, IO and NE as well!

Hey...lay off the NE :P Well, basically I should say just live in Omaha...not much else to the rest of the state!

Well, it is cold. Have you seen the South Park where they go to Nebraska to visit Cartman's grandmother for Thanksgiving?

90day.jpg

WOOOOO HOOOOOO! I am going to be a Valley Girl! We got the house in Burbank. I am beyond happy to be settling down and outta the Hollywood Econo Lodge. Sign the papers and get the keys tomorrow morning, then run around doing all the move in stuffs.

Like, totally awesome! :dance:

larissa-lima-says-who-is-against-the-que

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ireland
Timeline

i suppose, as usual it's up to me to do the drunken posting!!

Well I have just been taken out by my lovely boss, of only 6 weeks for dim sum and cocktails. And we went to the pub after. I'm a lightweight, so I've drank 2 pints of squash since I've been home, and I'm working on my third.

When I got my new bosses a while ago, I used the change in managment as a good time to hand in my notice, but these guys have been so lovely, they've made me feel nice about being in London again. It's a good thing the weather's been #######, or I might actually stay!!

Hope you guys in LA are having a good night out, and will post shortly. English muffin - I'm glad that others are in agreement that the Northwest is a seriously beautiful place to be. I am very jealous of you Lansbury, in your nice clean well kept city. I must qualify my reccomendation by saying that I've never been in SC or Charlotte, so I can't compare. What I have done, and so has Maven, is go on a road trip. If you are thinking about moving, it's something I can't reccomend highly enough. It gets you to places you have never intended to go, and they are often the places that really stay with you. :star:

WOOOOO HOOOOOO! I am going to be a Valley Girl! We got the house in Burbank. I am beyond happy to be settling down and outta the Hollywood Econo Lodge. Sign the papers and get the keys tomorrow morning, then run around doing all the move in stuffs.

OMG!!! :lol: What happened to our Los Feliz enclave?? was it on craigslist, is there a link? Have you seen the film encino man? :lol:

The UK Wiki

:lol: Oh no!!! Maven - please don't get a Valley Girl accent!!

Hope you guys in LA are having a good night out, and will post shortly. English muffin - I'm glad that others are in agreement that the Northwest is a seriously beautiful place to be. I am very jealous of you Lansbury, in your nice clean well kept city. I must qualify my reccomendation by saying that I've never been in SC or Charlotte, so I can't compare. What I have done, and so has Maven, is go on a road trip. If you are thinking about moving, it's something I can't reccomend highly enough. It gets you to places you have never intended to go, and they are often the places that really stay with you. :star:

I must say I agree - I have only been on little road trips but have seen some really amazing places I never expected to see all within one State, let alone a variety :)

(¯`v´¯).•*¨`*•?.•´*.¸.•´*

.`*.¸.*´ ~Timeline~

¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)

(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•

10 Year GC Received 03/16/11 - Apply for Citizenship 01/28/12!

*´•.¸.*´•.?•*`.¸

(¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•? •

Updating our story and website @ Jeraly.com!

Ucavm8.png?5mOl2yoSa4X9m8.png?i1gWjM94

Join the VJ facebook group! • • • Live in Cali? Join the Brits in California facebook group!

August 2008 AOS Spreadsheet is here! • • • July 2007 K-1 Spreadsheet is here!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: England
Timeline
Krikit, is there no end to your helpfulness? You ALWAYS have the obvious answers! :P

I do what I can with what I've been given. :hehe:

And, hey! It's raincheck time, Julez! I'll be driving through your area in September. Wine time? :)

Yes!!! I will be fully ensconced in the new manse by then. Perhaps we can enjoy some wine on the veranda! (I make it sound so grand! :lol: ) Or we could meet up at Wegman's and share a bottle of fine cooking wine. :o

I'll bring the wine. :lol:

I'll be sure to have a selection of fine cheeses, crackers and some Branston Pickle, if you go for that sort of thing.

I' looking forward to September now, and not only cos it means the kids go back to school! :lol:

Hope those wild women in LA have a great time tonight! I hope we're going to be subjected to some drunken posting!!

Hahaha - I need to get some kinda mobile internet device thing when we get some money - am sure I will get drunk tonight but will not be able to post! :lol: And It's not in LA - Banning is nice but not quite so "glam"

.`*.¸.*´ ~Timeline~

¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)

(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•

*´•.¸.*´•.?•*`.¸

(¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•? •

Join the VJ facebook group! • • • Live in Cali? Join the Brits in California facebook group!

what like this

90day.jpg

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ireland
Timeline

what like this

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

The UK Wiki

Ohhh I can't get the volume to work on stupid laptop!! Ahhhh!!!

.`*.¸.*´ ~Timeline~

¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)

(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•

*´•.¸.*´•.?•*`.¸

(¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•? •

Well I have just been taken out by my lovely boss, of only 6 weeks for dim sum and cocktails. And we went to the pub after. I'm a lightweight, so I've drank 2 pints of squash since I've been home, and I'm working on my third.

Squash is vegetables :o

At the bar. Where are dev and robin?

They are right behind you :D

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.