5,160 posts in this topic

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

g'morning everyone.

jaraly, you don't by any chance have zonealarm as a firewall do you? just yesterday zonealarm reported a problem with a microsoft hotfix that kills off your internet if you have zonealarm set at the highest security setting for browsing. if you do have zonealarm, pm me for how to fix it.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: England
Timeline

Awwwwww Aly, I hope you have a better day today. <big hug>

I've been job hunting for the last two weeks but don't appear to be getting anywhere! I've applied for a few but heard nothing back. I do enjoy having lots of time to myself but I really need to start earning money.

Another bit of news from me... Scott and I have decided to move States. We currently live in Massachusetts which neither of us are too happy with. The winters are brutal and it's very expensive. We're not sure where we want to go yet but we're narrowing it down. :D

Filed: Timeline
Another bit of news from me... Scott and I have decided to move States. We currently live in Massachusetts which neither of us are too happy with. The winters are brutal and it's very expensive. We're not sure where we want to go yet but we're narrowing it down. :D

Here's a little help for you:

Alabama (AL), Alaska (AK), Arizona (AZ), Arkansas (AR), California (CA), Colorado (CO), Connecticut (CT), Delaware (DE), Florida (FL), Georgia (GA), Hawaii (HI), Idaho (ID), Illinois (IL), Indiana (IN), Iowa (IA), Kansas (KS), Kentucky (KY), Louisiana (LA), Maine (ME), Maryland (MD), Massachusetts (MA), Michigan(MI), Minnesota (MN), Mississippi (MS), Missouri (MO), Montana (MT), Nebraska (NE), Nevada (NV), New Hampshire (NH), New Jersey (NJ), New Mexico (NM), New York (NY), North Carolina (NC), North Dakota (ND), Ohio (OH), Oklahoma (OK), Oregon (OR), Pennsylvania (PA), Rhode Island (RI), South Carolina (SC), South Dakota (SD), Tennessee (TN), Texas (TX), Utah (UT), Vermont (VT), Virginia (VA) , Washington (WA), West Virginia (WV), Wisconsin (WI), Wyoming (WY)

:lol:

iagree.gif

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: England
Timeline

Alabama (AL), Alaska (AK), Arizona (AZ), Arkansas (AR), California (CA), Colorado (CO), Connecticut (CT), Delaware (DE), Florida (FL), Georgia (GA), Hawaii (HI), Idaho (ID), Illinois (IL), Indiana (IN), Iowa (IA), Kansas (KS), Kentucky (KY), Louisiana (LA), Maine (ME), Maryland (MD), Massachusetts (MA), Michigan(MI), Minnesota (MN), Mississippi (MS), Missouri (MO), Montana (MT), Nebraska (NE), Nevada (NV), New Hampshire (NH), New Jersey (NJ), New Mexico (NM), New York (NY), North Carolina (NC), North Dakota (ND), Ohio (OH), Oklahoma (OK), Oregon (OR), Pennsylvania (PA), Rhode Island (RI), South Carolina (SC), South Dakota (SD), Tennessee (TN), Texas (TX), Utah (UT), Vermont (VT), Virginia (VA) , Washington (WA), West Virginia (WV), Wisconsin (WI), Wyoming (WY)

Krikit, is there no end to your helpfulness? You ALWAYS have the obvious answers! :P

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: England
Timeline
Krikit, is there no end to your helpfulness? You ALWAYS have the obvious answers! :P

I do what I can with what I've been given. :hehe:

And, hey! It's raincheck time, Julez! I'll be driving through your area in September. Wine time? :)

Yes!!! I will be fully ensconced in the new manse by then. Perhaps we can enjoy some wine on the veranda! (I make it sound so grand! :lol: ) Or we could meet up at Wegman's and share a bottle of fine cooking wine. :lol:

Regardless, we shall have a good time! :)

Timeline

How would we have been able to make a decision without your help Krikit? :P:D

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

I would cross off North Dakota, Kansas (besides the Democratic Republic of Lawrence), and Wyoming. That's just my opinion of course :whistle:

wtf-picard.jpg

Here's to a better day today - I don't think it was a firewall thing Charles - I think it was a Time Warner/Jeremy/New Wireless Router thing. It's sorted out now though - I now have a wifi laptop (well - Jeremy's - still working on my PC :( ) AND I know how to work the TV now. It's insane - I can troubleshoot most puter problems but give me a tv and I am clueless!!!

Today should be better although I need to clear out some more junk and try and get the living room sorted again so we can fill it with more ####### from storage next week!! We are going round a friend's house for a barbeque later when Jeremy finishes work so that should be really good - I haven't seen them properly in ages and they are really lovely people :) AND I can bbq corn - I can never seem to find it in the UK and here it is soooo cheap and everywhere!! Yippee!!

Oh - and I attempted to plant the seeds and cuttings and bulbs and things we picked up in Hawaii - now the thing is Jeremy has just left them in their packets for months so they kinda dried out... I'm not holding out too much hope but I know we can get hibiscus in Walmart for $3.50 if that one doesn't grow :lol:

(¯`v´¯).•*¨`*•?.•´*.¸.•´*

.`*.¸.*´ ~Timeline~

¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)

(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•

10 Year GC Received 03/16/11 - Apply for Citizenship 01/28/12!

*´•.¸.*´•.?•*`.¸

(¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•? •

Updating our story and website @ Jeraly.com!

Ucavm8.png?5mOl2yoSa4X9m8.png?i1gWjM94

Join the VJ facebook group! • • • Live in Cali? Join the Brits in California facebook group!

August 2008 AOS Spreadsheet is here! • • • July 2007 K-1 Spreadsheet is here!

I would cross off North Dakota, Kansas (besides the Democratic Republic of Lawrence), and Wyoming. That's just my opinion of course :whistle:

Well, if the cold is the problem in MA then we can safely eliminate MI, ME, NH, VT, OH, NY, NJ, IN, IL, WI, SD, MO, MT, KY, IO and NE as well!

90day.jpg

Timeline
Well, if the cold is the problem in MA then we can safely eliminate MI, ME, NH, VT, OH, NY, NJ, IN, IL, WI, SD, MO, MT, KY, IO and NE as well!

Thank you. :)

We're looking at NC at the moment (Charlotte area) but we need to do a lot more research yet.

Filed: Timeline
Yes!!! I will be fully ensconced in the new manse by then. Perhaps we can enjoy some wine on the veranda!

Don't forget MN & ND! *brrrrrrrrr*

Well if you like the occasional cold spell I can sincerely say that SoCal is not for you :lol: Northern Cali is nice though...

(¯`v´¯).•*¨`*•?.•´*.¸.•´*

.`*.¸.*´ ~Timeline~

¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)

(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•

10 Year GC Received 03/16/11 - Apply for Citizenship 01/28/12!

*´•.¸.*´•.?•*`.¸

(¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•? •

Updating our story and website @ Jeraly.com!

Ucavm8.png?5mOl2yoSa4X9m8.png?i1gWjM94

Join the VJ facebook group! • • • Live in Cali? Join the Brits in California facebook group!

August 2008 AOS Spreadsheet is here! • • • July 2007 K-1 Spreadsheet is here!

Thank you. :)

We're looking at NC at the moment (Charlotte area) but we need to do a lot more research yet.

I don't know much about Charlotte, but NC is really nice and cheap cost of living. Well, much cheaper than MA anyway. My brother moved to Spartanburg, SC and is really enjoying it.

90day.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.