Jeraly

~Off Topic Thread~

5,160 posts in this topic

OMG, I just noticed!!! I have a heart!!! Wow. I should do more work, and spend less time on VJ lol!

You aren´t heartless anymore :D

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah - I can't believe I still don't have any!!! I am catching up on facebook and my e-mails now but this is soooo uncomfortable sitting here - can't wait til we can afford more furniture :D Only reason we have the bedroom stuff is because my gran gave us 1000 GBP for a wedding present :)

(¯`v´¯).•*¨`*•?.•´*.¸.•´*

.`*.¸.*´ ~Timeline~

¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)

(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•

10 Year GC Received 03/16/11 - Apply for Citizenship 01/28/12!

*´•.¸.*´•.?•*`.¸

(¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•? •

Updating our story and website @ Jeraly.com!

Ucavm8.png?5mOl2yoSa4X9m8.png?i1gWjM94

Join the VJ facebook group! • • • Live in Cali? Join the Brits in California facebook group!

August 2008 AOS Spreadsheet is here! • • • July 2007 K-1 Spreadsheet is here!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

g'morning everyone. i see jaraly has been found. :dance:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

I know, I know - I was MIA :D

.`*.¸.*´ ~Timeline~

¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)

(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•

*´•.¸.*´•.?•*`.¸

(¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•? •

Join the VJ facebook group! • • • Live in Cali? Join the Brits in California facebook group!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Welcome back Jeraly. You'll get adjusted....after a month your body should be better adjusted to the heat so you won't have the lovely non-menstrual bloat :-p I'm assuming your mum is single? Maybe your moving will motivate her to start dating again...even just to meet someone as a companion.

wtf-picard.jpg

Filed: Timeline
Welcome back Jeraly. You'll get adjusted....after a month your body should be better adjusted to the heat so you won't have the lovely non-menstrual bloat :-p I'm assuming your mum is single? Maybe your moving will motivate her to start dating again...even just to meet someone as a companion.

When my kids left home I decided to get married. :lol:

iagree.gif

Hehe - she has a partner, refuses to get married and is fiercely independent following her divorce from my dad 17 years ago. That is what is so horrible for me - seeing her like this is totally out of character for her so it makes me feel worse :( Her other half loves her to death though so I am not worried about that but it is whether she will let him support her :lol:

I really really hope that the bloat goes!! I mean I need to lose weight anyway but ballooning up like the michelin man is not my idea of a good look - after Tuesday it is diet time for us!! I have to get fit and lose weight but we gave ourselves until the end of Tuesday as Jeremy has Monday and Tuesday off - holiday time will be over and we need to be more sensible with what we eat... better make the most of it... hmmm - any ideas folks?!

.`*.¸.*´ ~Timeline~

¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)

(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•

*´•.¸.*´•.?•*`.¸

(¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•? •

Hehe - she has a partner, refuses to get married and is fiercely independent following her divorce from my dad 17 years ago. That is what is so horrible for me - seeing her like this is totally out of character for her so it makes me feel worse :( Her other half loves her to death though so I am not worried about that but it is whether she will let him support her :lol:

I really really hope that the bloat goes!! I mean I need to lose weight anyway but ballooning up like the michelin man is not my idea of a good look - after Tuesday it is diet time for us!! I have to get fit and lose weight but we gave ourselves until the end of Tuesday as Jeremy has Monday and Tuesday off - holiday time will be over and we need to be more sensible with what we eat... better make the most of it... hmmm - any ideas folks?!

Good for her! I'm sure she'll be fine, Jeraly. Empty nest syndrome takes a bit of getting used to. I wandered the house for ages feeling a tad bit lost. Once I adjusted I absolutely LOVED it. I mean, who doesn't love cleaning their house, coming back home (or getting up in the morning) and finding it EXACTLY the way you'd left it? It was heaven. :lol:

I picked up some herbal diuretics for the bloating. Works wonders. I also find that walking helps get rid of it too.

iagree.gif

Ahh - but the problem *I* now have is Jeremy who totally doesn't leave the house as he finds it - I can clean all day and within 30 seconds of him coming in from work there are clothes all over the floor, the kitchen counters are filthy and there is trash everywhere because using the bin escapes him!!! Still working on training him but not sure how hopeful I should be!!!

.`*.¸.*´ ~Timeline~

¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)

(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•

*´•.¸.*´•.?•*`.¸

(¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•? •

Ahh - but the problem *I* now have is Jeremy who totally doesn't leave the house as he finds it - I can clean all day and within 30 seconds of him coming in from work there are clothes all over the floor, the kitchen counters are filthy and there is trash everywhere because using the bin escapes him!!! Still working on training him but not sure how hopeful I should be!!!

I hear ya. My husband's getting "on-the-job" training too. :lol:

iagree.gif

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

i thought you was like 25 :unsure:

good morning everyone.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

I am. Well.... maybe more like 35. ;)

Seriously, though. I got married and had children when I was still a kid. Mind you, that's not what I thought back then. Back then, I knew everything. :rolleyes: In my head I had it all planned out. I would marry, have children, and live happily ever after. Well, I married and had children, but then my husband died when the kids were just toddlers, and I found out that I knew nothing at all. <_<

iagree.gif

I hear ya. My husband's getting "on-the-job" training too. :lol:

I figure maybe he'll get sick of me nagging and just start being tidy... either that or head to the nearest bar to get a drinking problem :lol:

I am. Well.... maybe more like 35. ;)

Seriously, though. I got married and had children when I was still a kid. Mind you, that's not what I thought back then. Back then, I knew everything. :rolleyes: In my head I had it all planned out. I would marry, have children, and live happily ever after. Well, I married and had children, but then my husband died when the kids were just toddlers, and I found out that I knew nothing at all. <_<

I bet that was really hard :( *hug* How old are your kids now?

.`*.¸.*´ ~Timeline~

¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)

(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•

*´•.¸.*´•.?•*`.¸

(¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•? •

(F) (F) (F)

I figure maybe he'll get sick of me nagging and just start being tidy... either that or head to the nearest bar to get a drinking problem :lol:

You be careful with the booze in the hot weather :P

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.