Jeraly

~Off Topic Thread~

5,160 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ireland
Timeline
Morning! Movers came and went yesterday -- they arrived 4 hours late! Grrrrr.... Now it seems much more real that we are actually doing this move. There's a big hole where our bed was. :(

eat-drink-smiley-7497.gif

How many days left til u get here?? :clock:

I'll have a look when I get there -- I'll be in LA on the 7th. Is that too late for you?

Another option might be looking at vacation rentals -- I did this originally before deciding to stay in a motel for a few weeks.

Yay!! let the road trip begin. Safe Journey Maven!

I'll be there on the 6th of August eat-drink-smiley-7497.gif soooo excited now. (also pretty scared - I hate job hunting)

The UK Wiki

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hopefully strike armageddon won't have hit town before you arrive or there will be no jobs for anybody (except scab work for maven's hub)

Take that back! :P

eat-drink-smiley-7497.gif

How many days left til u get here?? :clock:

12 days!!!

Yay!! let the road trip begin. Safe Journey Maven!

I'll be there on the 6th of August eat-drink-smiley-7497.gif soooo excited now. (also pretty scared - I hate job hunting)

Ta, Poiteen! Safe travels to you too. Woo hoo -- LA VJ UK meetup in August! :luv:

larissa-lima-says-who-is-against-the-que

Hopefully strike armageddon won't have hit town before you arrive or there will be no jobs for anybody (except scab work for maven's hub)

If there is a strike, I bet a bunch of people will scab. There is nowhere near the unity there was with the WGA, I don't think. Though I'm sure Bruce will do the honorable thing :P

And guys - EARTHQUAKE!!!

http://quake.wr.usgs.gov/recenteqs/Quakes/ci14377160.html

You feel it Dev?

90day.jpg

And guys - EARTHQUAKE!!!

You feel it Dev?

1.8 is an earthquake?!?!?! :lol: The only one I ever felt was 3.4 but I kept checking the earthquake news religiously after that :lol:

Maven - lemme know when you will be in PS - if you have a cell number that would be awesome - I don't have a US cell yet but I can give you Jeremy's? We can meet when you get there - is it the 7th?

Marta - throw some cake at me! I'd love twins! Just gimme a year or two to get fed up with Jeremy first :lol:

(¯`v´¯).•*¨`*•?.•´*.¸.•´*

.`*.¸.*´ ~Timeline~

¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)

(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•

10 Year GC Received 03/16/11 - Apply for Citizenship 01/28/12!

*´•.¸.*´•.?•*`.¸

(¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•? •

Updating our story and website @ Jeraly.com!

Ucavm8.png?5mOl2yoSa4X9m8.png?i1gWjM94

Join the VJ facebook group! • • • Live in Cali? Join the Brits in California facebook group!

August 2008 AOS Spreadsheet is here! • • • July 2007 K-1 Spreadsheet is here!

Filed: Timeline

If there is a strike, I bet a bunch of people will scab. There is nowhere near the unity there was with the WGA, I don't think. Though I'm sure Bruce will do the honorable thing :P

And guys - EARTHQUAKE!!!

You feel it Dev?

Apparently Beverly Hills is too posh to feel a 1.8.....

:lol:

Woo hoo -- LA VJ UK meetup in August! :luv:

He!!s no, we are meeting in July to welcome you. Then we'll meet again in August for Poiteen (& Jeraly)!

Edited by illumine

It was just a little jolt but I think I'm sitting right on top of it. I am disappointed by the richter classification of said earthquake but it FELT like 3.0

THere was a 1.9 a minute earlier!

It said 2 miles west of SM - I shoulda felt it?

I miss all the excitement!

Edited by illumine

It was just a little jolt but I think I'm sitting right on top of it. I am disappointed by the richter classification of said earthquake but it FELT like 3.0

1.7+1.9=3.6 - no wonder it felt big! It was almost a 4!

90day.jpg

1.7+1.9=3.6 - no wonder it felt big! It was almost a 4!

:lol:

Maybe that was a rolling one? I always wondered how those differed....

Edited by illumine

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

good morning everyone.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

I'm not in the union yet, so I gotta get non union work first... does that make me a scab :huh:

only if you cross the picket line. ARe editors members of the IATSE? No one care about them anyway (heavy saracasm)

edit: are you a member of the UK guild?

Edited by rkl57

90day.jpg

Can anyone confirm the rumour that Lucozade is going to have its formula changed because it contains sodium benzoate? I had one sad, sad husband last night when my mom said she'd heard something about it. :crying:

larissa-lima-says-who-is-against-the-que

I am so sick of shipping companies - they just get more and more expensive and I am at my wit's end. PLUS I can't even get into my e-mail to try and sort things out.

(¯`v´¯).•*¨`*•?.•´*.¸.•´*

.`*.¸.*´ ~Timeline~

¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)

(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•

10 Year GC Received 03/16/11 - Apply for Citizenship 01/28/12!

*´•.¸.*´•.?•*`.¸

(¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•? •

Updating our story and website @ Jeraly.com!

Ucavm8.png?5mOl2yoSa4X9m8.png?i1gWjM94

Join the VJ facebook group! • • • Live in Cali? Join the Brits in California facebook group!

August 2008 AOS Spreadsheet is here! • • • July 2007 K-1 Spreadsheet is here!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.