5,160 posts in this topic

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: England
Timeline
Who doesn't like a nice set of twins!

I've been thinking a lot about twins....wonder if it's a sign?

I'm more worried about your driving off the draw bridge dream. What could that mean? :unsure:

Filed: Timeline
Who doesn't like a nice set of twins!

I've been thinking a lot about twins....wonder if it's a sign?

I'm more worried about your driving off the draw bridge dream. What could that mean? :unsure:

:lol: I figured it wasn't too bad since we survived?

Gumshoeing found these: :devil:

Drawbridge

To see a drawbridge in your dream, represents protection. You may feel that some relationship or situation is too invasive. It may also mean that you are drawing the line and creating boundaries.

Bridge

Whenever a bridge appears in a dream, the psyche is signaling that a difficulty can be reconciled or bridged over.

Bridge

Bridges can symbolize transitions. Transition from one stage to another, from one level of consciousness to another. Since most bridges are over water (emotions, unconscious), this dream could also be symbolic of you raising above your emotional difficulties, or unconscious drives.

Timeline
So are you bridging over to motherhood, what with all these twin thoughts?? :whistle:

Maybe?! :D

Yay! :luv:

my aunt has two sets of twins, bless her!

Twins never appealed to me. I had 3 kids over 4 & 1/2 years and that was/is hard enough!

My Dad is one of 16 kids and my Mom one of 7. I cannot imagine having that many kids. :blink:

Timeline
But if you had twins, they would appeal to you and you wouldn´t think it´s too hard :)

I'm sure if I had twins I would have loved them, but I never actually *wanted* twins. No longer worried about that though, as this baby maker is now closed! :lol:

Edited by *julez*

Timeline
Noone is :dance::D

Throw all the cake you want, my days of fertility are over!! Three kids is enough, and NO ONE can a make me have another one!! :no:

Edited by *julez*

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.