~Off Topic Thread~

5,160 posts in this topic

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
Sounds good that things are improving, those floods look evil - where are you in Iowa?

I'm near Iowa City. They've finally opened up the major interstates, so traffic is slowly returning to normal :star:

Weedebz, those pictures are beautiful ^^

-Shan

Oooo out by Coralville? The company I work for owns Coral Ridge Mall. Thankfully no damage there :-)

Lovely pictures Debz. Makes me miss good ole' Neb :crying: I've been in that chapel a good half dozen times at least and always thought it would be a lovely place to get married.

Only 4 days to W-Day now. Nicky and I got legally hitched last Friday but we have the ceremony this Saturday. True to form of Chicago bureaucracy, I have not been able to get a hold of my contact in the city park's office about questions I have for my wedding ceremony. I called several times last week and today I sent an email...in which I got an out of office response that did not say until when she was out.

I spoke to the operator...she had no idea what to do. :no::angry:

Methinks I might drop by Mayor Daley's office in person...grrr....

Edited by ginger1981
wtf-picard.jpg

Well, that's what I'm telling myself. Unfortunately, one session didn't transform me into thighs of steel so I have to contemplate doing it AGAIN.

Awww - I know how you feel - I need to be as disciplined - I keep telling myself when I move that I am going to become some kinda super-sexy uber fit person...

Might take a while... You don't live near me do you - maybe we can egg each other on by calling each other names or something :lol:

(¯`v´¯).•*¨`*•?.•´*.¸.•´*

.`*.¸.*´ ~Timeline~

¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)

(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•

10 Year GC Received 03/16/11 - Apply for Citizenship 01/28/12!

*´•.¸.*´•.?•*`.¸

(¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•? •

Updating our story and website @ Jeraly.com!

Ucavm8.png?5mOl2yoSa4X9m8.png?i1gWjM94

Join the VJ facebook group! • • • Live in Cali? Join the Brits in California facebook group!

August 2008 AOS Spreadsheet is here! • • • July 2007 K-1 Spreadsheet is here!

I miss Bruce. I'm 6000-odd miles away from my honey, sitting in a hotel room, looking out at the rain, eating Pringles from the minibar for breakfast. I want to be home. :cry:

larissa-lima-says-who-is-against-the-que

Filed: Timeline
I miss Bruce. I'm 6000-odd miles away from my honey, sitting in a hotel room, looking out at the rain, eating Pringles from the minibar for breakfast. I want to be home. :cry:

Awwww, Maven. post-21394-1213746662.gif

I would be in 7th heaven if that were me. I've always wanted to empty a minibar with no consequences and no one to bug me about it. :lol:

iagree.gif

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ireland
Timeline

Awwww, sorry to hear that you're home sick Maven. I suppose with work commitments it might be hard to get out and about. But I always find the the best way to forget about homesickness is to get out and enjoy the place you're in! (F)

The UK Wiki

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

g'morning everyone.

someone say minibar? :devil:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Timeline

G'morn to you Charles.

Last day at work today. Taking tomorrow and Friday off for the wedding...the relatives from the UK are all coming in tomorrow afternoon and my family that night.

wtf-picard.jpg

Debs your pictures are lovely! xxx

I-129F

12.03.08 ~ NOA1

12.05.08 ~ NOA2

06.06.08 ~ Packet 3

18.06.08 ~ Packet 4

25.06.08 ~ Medical

11.07.08 ~ Interview - Approved!

22.07.08 ~ POE Atlanta

K1 = 3months, 29days

AOS

07.11.08 ~ NOA 1 - AOS, EAD, AP

24.11.08 ~ Transferred to CSC

28.11.08 ~ Biometrics

31.12.08 ~ EAD/AP Approved :)

23.03.09 ~ RFE

06.04.09 ~ RFE response delivered to CSC

22.04.09 ~ Card production ordered

01.05.09 ~ Conditional GC arrived in the mail

Permanent Residence = 5months, 15days

Timeline
G'morn to you Charles.

Last day at work today. Taking tomorrow and Friday off for the wedding...the relatives from the UK are all coming in tomorrow afternoon and my family that night.

have a great weekend and dont forget the pics :D

check out my time line and dont forget to update yours too :D

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: England
Timeline
G'morn to you Charles.

Have a fantastic weekend! (F):thumbs:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.