Jeraly

~Off Topic Thread~

5,160 posts in this topic

Eek! Good luck and I hope that you don't barf!

Ugh...follow on from that earlier telephone conversation. The guy rang back and my boss was still out of the office so he just chewed my ear off for ten minutes because 'he has to get back to me tomorrow or the complaint will be closed'.

The complaint being one that my boss logged more than two months ago. The guy says he rang five days ago but he certainly did not ring me, and in any case, he doesn't really have a right to yell at me for not passing on a message to an absent boss when the first I heard about his response to the complaint was shortly after lunchtime today! And this is supposedly the 'customer service' desk. :wacko:

sharasugar.pngsharanomsugar.png

07/11/2006 - First met

08/22/2008 - K1 Visa in hand

12/27/2008 - Marriage

05/20/2009 - AOS complete

10/06/2011 - ROC complete

04/20/2012 - Annaleah born!

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So how was the HotLine Aly? :P I didn´t use Custom House. I just did a direct wire transfer. Thought the less people in between the sender and the recepient, the less money on fees they take from us :P

Why are you drinking so much the night before???

because I'm an idiot. And the governance community loves to drink when they get together. And because I'm an idiot.

larissa-lima-says-who-is-against-the-que

Why are you drinking so much the night before???

She celebrated just in case there is nothing to celebrate some other day :D Good luck Maven :D

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ireland
Timeline

Good for you Maven!!! Maybe the hungoverness gave you something to focus on and so you didn't have a chance to be as scared about actually talking!! A blessing in disguise? :P

By the way, my local corner shop is on fire!!! There are 6 fire engines, and it's been going up for hours. The poor guys who work there, it's their life. They are such lovely guys, and they work all the hours of the day in there. I really hope they have good insurance. :(

The UK Wiki

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: England
Timeline
Done! I was actually pretty relaxed. My report was praised and I am so relieved.

Julez: link to the thread! Link to the thread!!!

Hooray, hooray for maven!!!

Link http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=132634 - now please go back me up!!

(I freely admit I may be over-reacting a bit, but I have PMS and am in no mood)

Poiteen, sorry about the fire. I also hope they have good insurance. they are going to need it!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ireland
Timeline

also: is 2h 55min enough time to allow to transfer between Terminal 4 and Terminal 8 in JFK, considering that I would have done immigration preclearance in Shannon, and also our bags would be checked through to the next flight.

I'm trying to decide between flying straight from Ireland to Miami, stopping over in JFK, or coming back to London, and getting a direct flight. Only tour operators do charter flights to Orlando or something, there are no other direct flights to Florida from Ireland. :angry: My darling OH's least favourite activity is flying, so trying to make it as easy and quick as possible. :rolleyes:

The UK Wiki

I'd say 3 hours is ample time at JFK, especially if you have cleared immigration at dublin already.

Good news on the paper, maven. I did my best work at university the year I went to the most parties. I'm sure these things are correlated and can be scientifically proven.

90day.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.