Jeraly

~Off Topic Thread~

5,160 posts in this topic

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wanted to watch the match at an Irish bar across the street from my office, but I was working flat out. I used to love watching internationals -- I remember being really bummed out because the England v Argentina match clashed with my Criminal Law exam in June 2002. I listened to commentary on my walkman radio on the way to the exam, but it wasn't over until after the exam. No wonder I fluffed that one biggie style.

larissa-lima-says-who-is-against-the-que

Filed: Timeline
I wanted to watch the match at an Irish bar across the street from my office, but I was working flat out. I used to love watching internationals -- I remember being really bummed out because the England v Argentina match clashed with my Criminal Law exam in June 2002. I listened to commentary on my walkman radio on the way to the exam, but it wasn't over until after the exam. No wonder I fluffed that one biggie style.

It was on at the cafe on the lot! :)

Edited by illumine

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

good morning all. it's dayum near friday :dance:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: England
Timeline

Well, after some negotiating, we did get the house and at an extremely fair price! We are thrilled!!

Not only that, I came to work this morning and found this in my email:

*** DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS E-MAIL ***

The last processing action taken on your case

Receipt Number: MSCXXXXXXXXXX

Application Type: I485 , APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: Card production ordered.

A banner day for sure!!!!!!! :D

Thanks guys! I can't believe how fortunate we've been with all of this! We are just so very happy!

That's awesome! If all goes well our AOS package will be sent off a couple hours after we get married next Friday. Its so great to finally have Kris home. You should have seen the look on my youngest son's face when we surprised him last night with Kris walking into his room with me. It was classic!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
Oooh - wine and cheese party sounds lovely... and real cheese too!!! Awesome!!

Dunno about decorating yet - it's only rented so not sure how much freedom we will have! Might have to be some tactful drapes and throws to cover the free furniture we were given (that looks lame!) and buy a few "keeper" pieces of furniture for when we buy our own house :lol:

You know I got almost all my furniture off of craigslist.org. There are very few pieces that I bought new...however, I spent about $500 getting my house together, and paid all in cash too. I find in Chicago many people are too lazy to move their furniture (and a lot of the time it is nice stuff from Crate and Barrell/Pottery Barn/IKEA) so when they are getting ready to move they sell it so they don't have to move it. Some of the stuff I got had scratches but if you are handy you can always get stuff to cover it up.

Well, after some negotiating, we did get the house and at an extremely fair price! We are thrilled!!

Not only that, I came to work this morning and found this in my email:

*** DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS E-MAIL ***

The last processing action taken on your case

Receipt Number: MSCXXXXXXXXXX

Application Type: I485 , APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: Card production ordered.

A banner day for sure!!!!!!! :D

Awesome day! Good job on the house...are you planning on doing a lot of work to it or is it pretty much the way you like it as it is?

wtf-picard.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.