Jeraly

~Off Topic Thread~

5,160 posts in this topic

Freak out! I just emailed the draft of my paper to my supervisor! AAAAAAGGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!

Okay, it needs proofing, a bibliography, appendices numbered and a draft code of conduct (which I will totally just do in like an hour when he's back in the office on Monday, so I can bounce ideas off of him) but it is done. Of course, then there will be all his edits to incorporate; doesn't help when your boss was nominated for a Pulitzer and you hand in work that's totally half-azzed.

Totally half-azzed -- but done! :dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

Oh, and did I say: :dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

larissa-lima-says-who-is-against-the-que

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

wake up! it's friday!

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Woo! Congratulations maven! :D

A few more :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: for good measure!

sharasugar.pngsharanomsugar.png

07/11/2006 - First met

08/22/2008 - K1 Visa in hand

12/27/2008 - Marriage

05/20/2009 - AOS complete

10/06/2011 - ROC complete

04/20/2012 - Annaleah born!

Gratzies Maven!! Now you can enjoy the weekend!! :D

(¯`v´¯).•*¨`*•?.•´*.¸.•´*

.`*.¸.*´ ~Timeline~

¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)

(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•

10 Year GC Received 03/16/11 - Apply for Citizenship 01/28/12!

*´•.¸.*´•.?•*`.¸

(¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•? •

Updating our story and website @ Jeraly.com!

Ucavm8.png?5mOl2yoSa4X9m8.png?i1gWjM94

Join the VJ facebook group! • • • Live in Cali? Join the Brits in California facebook group!

August 2008 AOS Spreadsheet is here! • • • July 2007 K-1 Spreadsheet is here!

Timeline

g'morning all, wake up!

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

Hi everybody! I haven't been here for a couple weeks, just wanted to pop in and say hello. :star:

I booked mine and doggies airline tickets this week, we both fly out on June 17th. The movers are coming to pick up all of our boxes on June 2, so I've been frantically packing! I can't believe how much stuff we have, even though I got rid of so much stuff prior to moving here 2 years ago! Still need to sell our sofa, bed and some misc furniture. I can't sleep at night! My mind just won't stop...then I wake up exhausted! I'm sure some of you can relate! :)

Anywho, hope you are all well and getting some sunshine wherever you are! We've had great weather here in Bristol until today...the rain and cooler temps are back. And my friend from back home just called to tell me they are having a heat wave in San Francisco!!!!!! :crying:

Totally missed this post!!! You must be sooo glad to be going home soon!!!

What movers did you use out of interest? I am still kinda packing things up so haven't called anywhere yet but I am collecting names :D

.`*.¸.*´ ~Timeline~

¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)

(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•

*´•.¸.*´•.?•*`.¸

(¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•? •

Join the VJ facebook group! • • • Live in Cali? Join the Brits in California facebook group!

Timeline
wrong as usual, it's the afternoon!! ;):D

maybe where you are :D

and now it's afternoon here, so good afternoon

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

Timeline

g'morning everyone - even if it is monday :P

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

Mmmm - sounds lovely >< I just had fresh cod fillet with a red pepper, pineapple and lime salsa :D

.`*.¸.*´ ~Timeline~

¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)

(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•

*´•.¸.*´•.?•*`.¸

(¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•? •

I got feedback from my supervisor -- he complimented me on my paper, and said what a joy it was to read. Now we just have to do revisions and we are home free -- and my life can go back to normal.

Going over to a friend's tomorrow night for a girly evening of red wine and 80s karaoke. Yay! :dance:

larissa-lima-says-who-is-against-the-que

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.