PalestineMyHeart

Hump Day

87 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Aymerlu - I like your new signature :thumbs:

يَايُّهَا الَّذِينَ ءامَنُوا اسْتَعِينُوا بِالصَّبْرِ وَالصَّلَوةِ اِنَّ اللَّهَ مَعَ الصَّبِرِينَ

“O you who believe! seek assistance through patience and prayer; surely Allah is with the patient. (Al-Baqarah 2:153 )”

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Ok....I'm bummed. A drug rep just brought us in Applebees for lunch. Brought in shrimp fetticcine with broccoli and I know if I eat it, I'll be in the bathroom the rest of the day. :crying: On on up note though....since all this ####### with my gut started I've lost 9 pounds! :dancing:

Aymerlu - I like your new signature :thumbs:

LOL! Thanks! I wanted something new

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Hi WOM- I like that pix.

Hi Jenn!- hillarious gorrilla!

Hi Aymerlu- I love the new signature too! And thx for the coffee I love the lil animation! :)

Hi julianna- Happy Thursday to you.

Hi Doreen- Happy fast Hump Day to you too.

Hi Charles

Hi ME~n~Him- I like the camel and the coke and the funny caturday pix.

Hi jasman- good luck at the meetings.

Hi Nagi- Good morning Happy Hump Day.

Hi bridget- good you got your caffeine!

Hi melly- happy hump day.

Hi sparrow- sorry about the job loss.

Hi sara- good morning.

Hi jade- good morning.

Hi Cheryl- Wish Medo a Happy Birthday from us!

Hi Ganja Girl- Nice to see ya posting! Nice pix!

Hi Sarah- Happy Wednesday!

Hi Meriem- Good to see you and Happy Hump Day!

Hi Jackie- Yes coffee pls!

Hi water- thx for the comment on my page (soft light helps) :blush: My sympathies on the root canal & hilarious Camel in AP pix!

Hi polarbear- any news on the PG yet? Curious mind inquiring. :blush: Oh and good morning as well!

Hi LaL

Hi MrsAmera- I see you! :)

Here is a camel post card I picked up in Egypt. Happy Hump Day!

camel-1.jpg

postcard.jpg

paDvm8.png0sD7m8.png

mRhYm8.png8tham8.png

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Love the new siggy, Aymerlu! I thought you went to a new Doctor yesterday....if so, did you make any head way?

Love the postcard, Olivia! That is so cute.

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Timeline
Hi polarbear- any news on the PG yet? Curious mind inquiring. :blush: Oh and good morning as well!

Well, actually I need some advice in that area, and with so many pregnancies floating around I though someone here might be able to help.... And I appologize in advance for asking this on the daily thread :blush:

I know there are other reasons for Aunt Flow not showing up and I was very stressed a few days before she normally would have arrived. I haven't lost a sig. amount of weight :blush: , or any of those other possible reasons, so it's 50/50: either I'm preggers or it was stress...

Okay, there is actually another possiblity: I just started new birth control a few days before the hubby arrived (lower dose so that it doesn't have so many negative effects on my body). Some people say that your body needs a few months for it to really be effective and sometimes you will skip a month when you first start. I have been on birth control for years, but have gotten pregnant on it before (exact same situation) so I'm a little nervous. And no, I didn't miss a day of pills - I have them next to the alarm clock and take them before I get out of bed in the morning.

How long should I wait to go to the doc. for a blood test? I took a home test and it was negative. I also went back on my birth control yesterday. Don't really know what to do.... Any suggestions? :help:

يَايُّهَا الَّذِينَ ءامَنُوا اسْتَعِينُوا بِالصَّبْرِ وَالصَّلَوةِ اِنَّ اللَّهَ مَعَ الصَّبِرِينَ

“O you who believe! seek assistance through patience and prayer; surely Allah is with the patient. (Al-Baqarah 2:153 )”

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline
Love the new siggy, Aymerlu! I thought you went to a new Doctor yesterday....if so, did you make any head way?

I'm having a hyda scan on the 29th and some sort of gastric emptying study on the 29th. They couldn't do them both on the same day. Too much radiation. I guess I might glow if I did both! :lol: She also pushed around on my belly and said the pain is either my appendix, my right ovary or part of my colon or my gallbladder. She said many people will have symptoms not even related to GB and theirs is rotton! She said if those tests come up ok, we will talk about an upper GI. :unsure: She couldn't beleive when I told her all the meds I've been taking the past few weeks that my stomach is even alive because everything should be super slowed down by now. Oh yeah....she mention pancreatits too, but I really don't think that's the problem.

Well, actually I need some advice in that area, and with so many pregnancies floating around I though someone here might be able to help.... And I appologize in advance for asking this on the daily thread :blush:

I know there are other reasons for Aunt Flow not showing up and I was very stressed a few days before she normally would have arrived. I haven't lost a sig. amount of weight :blush: , or any of those other possible reasons, so it's 50/50: either I'm preggers or it was stress...

Okay, there is actually another possiblity: I just started new birth control a few days before the hubby arrived (lower dose so that it doesn't have so many negative effects on my body). Some people say that your body needs a few months for it to really be effective and sometimes you will skip a month when you first start. I have been on birth control for years, but have gotten pregnant on it before (exact same situation) so I'm a little nervous. And no, I didn't miss a day of pills - I have them next to the alarm clock and take them before I get out of bed in the morning.

How long should I wait to go to the doc. for a blood test? I took a home test and it was negative. I also went back on my birth control yesterday. Don't really know what to do.... Any suggestions? :help:

Blood test!!!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Do you have a child?

Timeline

Do you have a child?

No miscarried 1 1/2 years ago at 3 months.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Do you have a child?

No miscarried 1 1/2 years ago at 3 months.

I'm sorry. (F)

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Aymerlu, I was thinking the other day it could be pancreatits . But you mentioned all those medications you were on so maybe even liver??? Iam so curious now what results these new tests will bring. I'm still praying.

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Timeline

I would call your doctor before you take anymore birth control pills since if you are pregnant you don't want to mess with that stuff. I would think that a lo dose pill would cause spotting, not a loss of a period. The high dose ones would cause the skipped period. Definitely call your doctor and I'm sorry for your loss. (F)

"Only from your heart can you touch the sky" - Rumi

Timeline
I'm having a hyda scan on the 29th and some sort of gastric emptying study on the 29th. They couldn't do them both on the same day. Too much radiation. I guess I might glow if I did both! :lol: She also pushed around on my belly and said the pain is either my appendix, my right ovary or part of my colon or my gallbladder. She said many people will have symptoms not even related to GB and theirs is rotton! She said if those tests come up ok, we will talk about an upper GI. :unsure: She couldn't beleive when I told her all the meds I've been taking the past few weeks that my stomach is even alive because everything should be super slowed down by now. Oh yeah....she mention pancreatits too, but I really don't think that's the problem.

I would think the pain would be unbearable if it were pancreatitis but hopefully that's not the case. My sister had to be in the hospital for 6 months due to pancreatitis about 20 years ago. Good luck on your tests.

"Only from your heart can you touch the sky" - Rumi

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

I would call your doctor before you take anymore birth control pills since if you are pregnant you don't want to mess with that stuff. I would think that a lo dose pill would cause spotting, not a loss of a period. The high dose ones would cause the skipped period. Definitely call your doctor and I'm sorry for your loss. (F)

I'm on low dose pills and I often skip my period. My gyno told me that was normal.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Thx!

My guess is it's the pill. For questions like these though see a professional and get the blood test. You can always call " Ask a Nurse".

Edited by OlivianWaleed

paDvm8.png0sD7m8.png

mRhYm8.png8tham8.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.