Jenn!

American Idol 2008

996 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: England
Timeline
Hmmm, I'm not feeling the church song during Idol. :wacko:

I fastforwarded right through it! I hate when they roll out the gospel choirs! Its really OTT and getting a bit tired cos they do it so often. Time to think of a new gimmick.

i "personally" like it (one of my fave religious song so i dont mind them singing it lol), plus its a very popular song in my country so i guess im used to hearing it, and think of it as "regular" song per se but no to the extent of being "just the ordinary"...

(my opinion)

For me its no about the song, but adding gospel choirs to songs. For me its a bit much.

• Replies 995
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmm, I'm not feeling the church song during Idol. :wacko:

I fastforwarded right through it! I hate when they roll out the gospel choirs! Its really OTT and getting a bit tired cos they do it so often. Time to think of a new gimmick.

i "personally" like it (one of my fave religious song so i dont mind them singing it lol), plus its a very popular song in my country so i guess im used to hearing it, and think of it as "regular" song per se but no to the extent of being "just the ordinary"...

(my opinion)

For me its no about the song, but adding gospel choirs to songs. For me its a bit much.

oh i got ya! i think they're using the style for some psychological reason if you know what i mean hehe...

Citizenship N-400

4/15/2010- sent my N-400 via fedex overnight

4/16/2010- signed and delivered

4/29/2010- check cleared

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Australia
Timeline

*cry*,..I don't believe it :crying::protest::cry::wow: ,....

"When a man is educated, an individual is educated; when a woman is educated, a family and a country are educated."

— Mahatma Gandhi

The timeline... (Frankfurt) for the kids visas

10/22/2007 Filed I-130 x 2 in person + paid 710 USD (355 each )

10/22/2007 Filed DS-230 part 1 x 2

10/22/2007 Received the document checklist and FRN (case) numbers

12/18/2007 I-130 petition approved, but I didn't know. I was away at the time, didn't get confirmation letters til I got back from the states.

12/20/2007 Notice of Approval arrives in tha mail. According to the date received stamp on back of envelope at my post box.

Will now wait til hubby is back from Iraq to fax in checklist readiness, even though, I have been ready since day of lodging I-130's. all except medical.

02/18/2008 Faxed the "checklist" back to the consulate.

02/25/2008 Medicals completed.

02/25/2008 Appt letters in mail for appt on March 7th. Cant go due to prior military commitments. Emailed consulate and received an amended appt date of March 12th 2008.

03/12/2008 Visa interview - APPROVED x 2

03/27/2008 Visa's finally generated. I emailed the consulate. they apologised for the delay. They forgot to issue the visas after approval.

03/31/2008 Received visas

04/26/2008 Flying out of Frankfurt to next duty station on orders.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

I can't believe Michael is gone and Kristy Lee freaking Cook is still there. :angry: :angry:

*Cheryl -- Nova Scotia ....... Jerry -- Oklahoma*

Jan 17, 2014 N-400 submitted

Jan 27, 2014 NOA received and cheque cashed

Feb 13, 2014 Biometrics scheduled

Nov 7, 2014 NOA received and interview scheduled

MAY IS NATIONAL STROKE AWARENESS MONTH
Educate Yourself on the Warning Signs of Stroke -- talk to me, I am a survivor!

"Life is as the little shadow that runs across the grass and loses itself in the sunset" ---Crowfoot

The true measure of a society is how those who have treat those who don't.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ghana
Timeline
I heard tonight Mariah Carey will be the mentor and they will be performing her songs.

Oh boy. That seems like a bad idea to me. :unsure:

I guess i should get my ear plugs ready...who knows what kind of screeching....ummm, high notes, some of those contestants may think they can reach.

Ooooooh, I just had a bad bad bad version of "Always Be My Baby" being sung hoe-down style by KLC :blink:

Mama to 2 beautiful boys (August 2011 and January 2015)

Click for full timeline

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline
I heard tonight Mariah Carey will be the mentor and they will be performing her songs.

Oh boy. That seems like a bad idea to me. :unsure:

I'm guessing David A. will sing "Hero" to continue with his inspirational theme. David C. will do a rock cover of "Someday". :P

Mariah songs!!!! :protest::protest:

October 31, 2016 I-130 sent to Chicago Lockbox

November 4, 2016 Received text case sent to Nebraska

November 10, 2016 Received Hard copy of NOA1

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Germany
Timeline

It's a bunch of BS that Michael Johns got voted off.............

I guess one of the David's will win it!

Service Center : Vermont Service Center

Consulate : Frankfurt, Germany

01-04-2008 - I-129F Sent

01-09-2008 - I-129F NOA1

03-05-2008 - I-129F NOA2

04-08-2008 - Medical Exam

04-17-2008 - Interview!!!

04-22-2008 - VISA IN HAND!

05-02-2008 - U.S. Entrance

06-14-2008 - MARRIAGE!

Phase 2....

06-19-2008 - Sent AOS/EAD/AP

06-26-2008 - AOS/EAD/AP NOA1

07-19-2008 - Biometrics

07-22-2008 - Transferred to CSC!

07-28-2008 - Email from CRIS confirming CSC received case

08-25-2008 - Received AP in the mail (NO STATUS CHANGE OR CRIS EMAIL)

08-29-2008 - Received EAD card in the mail (NO STATUS CHANGE OR CRIS EMAIL)

09-22-2008 - Received Email from CRIS for I-485 "CARD PRODUCTION ORDERED!"

09-27-2008 - Received Green Card in the mail!

Phase 3....

06-29-2010 - Sent I-751 and package to Remove Conditions

07-06-2010 - NOA1

08-24-2010 - Biometrics