Let's Get Great in 2008

481 posts in this topic

• Replies 480
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Congratulations! It is more of a challange when youare not on a regular schedule so extra kudos to you! :dance:

I weighed in today and have lost 9lbs by just drinking more water and not eating when I get home from work, which is after 8pm. I plan to start WW with my co-workers. I work all kinds of crazy hours that wreak havoc on my system and I also have poor eating habits. I usually eat only one time a day and snack throughout. Bad for me but i plan to change that bad habit with the support I know I will get here. Thank you all.

<object width="660" height="525"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="660" height="525"></embed></object>

Timeline

Congratulations! Hey canyou ad my pound fro last week. Every once should be celebrated. LOL Great job all. My goal this week is to add some movement.

YES, YESSSSSS!!!:dance: reached my weekly goal. This weeks total weight loss. 3.8 pounds. :dance: I need to vow not to reweigh my self until Friday, I get a bit obsessive. :wacko:

:thumbs:

Sonshine down 33lbs

Clare down 9lbs

Den down 3.8lbs

Yardie down 2.7lbs

Mrs J. down 2lbs

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="660" height="525"></embed></object>

Timeline

When my bananas get too riped, I put them in the freezer. Then I either ad 1 egg white, skim milk and 2 table spoons of peanut butter for breakfast or at night I add frozen blueberries and raspberries with a dapple of cool whip. The kids love them too.The frozen banana really takes on an ice cream texture.

Thanks for the welcome ... from all.

I can do great with healthy food and I make a mean smoothie! LOL

I just wish I could get some excersize in! I need a car - to drive to the gym. I actually love the gym - I just have no transport. I live in a town with no public busses either! I will surely think of something. :-)

Filed: Other Timeline

Do your muscle hurt like mine? I guess we should keep exercising, but take it easy :blush:

Here's some info:

http://www.webmd.com/fitness-exercise/feat...stop-exercising

Edited by brownnskinn

4457325_bodyshot_175x233.gif 4489327_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Cases complete!Enjoying life!!

PM me if you have questions

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I weighed in today and have lost 9lbs by just drinking more water and not eating when I get home from work, which is after 8pm. I plan to start WW with my co-workers. I work all kinds of crazy hours that wreak havoc on my system and I also have poor eating habits. I usually eat only one time a day and snack throughout. Bad for me but i plan to change that bad habit with the support I know I will get here. Thank you all.

OMG!!!!! Congrats :dance::jest: :energetic: :dancing:

In one Week?

I work crazy hours too, What I do is I have a protien shake in the mornings when I work the night before. I hate to eat, then go to sleep.

Girl, I have been working since Saturday. Did 4 12hr days and then 1 12hr night shift. I am on call on Friday and don't know if I am gonna make it. I have very poor eating habits that I need to change. One thing that I have started to do is cut out those late eating. I think that's what has made a difference. Next thing I need to start doing is some regular exercise and then watch out Sonny. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Support "OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE" Help a child go to school

Congratulations! Hey canyou ad my pound fro last week. Every once should be celebrated. LOL Great job all. My goal this week is to add some movement.

YES, YESSSSSS!!!:dance: reached my weekly goal. This weeks total weight loss. 3.8 pounds. :dance: I need to vow not to reweigh my self until Friday, I get a bit obsessive. :wacko:

Sonshine down 33lbs

Clare down 9lbs

Den down 3.8lbs..down 5.1 total.

Yardie down 2.7lbs

Mrs J. down 2lbs

Sure...I'm do the same for me. How much total?

Edited by brownnskinn

Timeline

3 total! :dance:

Sonshine down 33lbs

Clare down 9lbs

Yardie down 2.7lbs

Mrs J. down 2lbs

Sure...I'm do the same for me. How much total?

For wasy to make exercise as habit look here:

http://women.webmd.com/features/exercise-habits

We've got numbers 2 and 7 down...What about number 10....what are we going to do to reward ourselves for such good work:unsure: When I lose three more pounds I think I'll treat my self to a massage. Hopefully next week.

:dance::jest::dancing:

Sonshine lost 33 lbs :dance:

Clare down 9lbs

Yardie down 2.7lbs

Mrs J. down 2lbs...3lbs total.

...please add your progess or give your self some luv for what steps you taken toward progress for next week.

Let's compete for the top position :whistle:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Sonny mi see di pitures..u look bad..u did awesome !! :thumbs::dance::yes:

Kimmy, how was the exam?

Tam it wasn't bad...at all..it was mostly narrative...how does the financial statements relate to eacc other..what does depreciation mean and how accumulated depreciation relate to it...what doea assets=liabilities+net assets mean to someone who has never taken thin course ? bwoy mi never expect fi right so much ..but i think it was good...if u read :wacko::lol:

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

When my bananas get too riped, I put them in the freezer. Then I either ad 1 egg white, skim milk and 2 table spoons of peanut butter for breakfast or at night I add frozen blueberries and raspberries with a dapple of cool whip. The kids love them too.The frozen banana really takes on an ice cream texture.

OMG. I cannot due raw eggs whites. :no: iIuse Whey protein powder instead with frozen berries and banana's as well as cooked oatmeal sometimes. :)

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Saint Lucia
Timeline

Wow Congrats to all on the weight loss - I need to keep up! LOL - but have no scale so if my pants are looser - I am happy!

I have 2 favorite smoothies.

I slice up bananas and freeze them. I have some frozen, cubed cantelupe also. Fozen strawberries and finally some frozen OJ concentrate in a tupperware container in the freezer. Everything is frozen so you dont need to use ice and water the flavor down. It also helps with the bananas lasting along time.

1st smoothie. about 8 whole strawberries, a spoonful of the oj concentrate and about 1 small banana and then I put in enough soymilk to blend altogether. I use Vanilla Silk with Fiber. It all tastes like ice cream!!!!

2nd smoothie. a container of low fat or no fat orange creamcicle yogurt, 2 spoonful of oj concentrate and about a cup of frozen canteloupe and the soy milk until its all blended.

You could add supplements if you want but I just keep 'em simple. I feel it takes me longer to drink this and I stay full longer.

there was a 3rd I tried but didnt like so much - I used chocolate soymilk, bananas, and a spoonful of all natural Peanut Butter. Maybe if I used salted PB it would have been better - salt and chocolate kinda taste better. Or maybe throw in strawberries. I will have to keep working on a chocolate smoothie.... :-)

Have a great day y'all!

Cat

I can do great with healthy food and I make a mean smoothie! LOL

what do you use in your smoothie?

Hey all do you chew gum to help ward off cravings? If so beware. I happen to chew a lot of it. Thank goodness I have been breaking the sicks in two.

Beware of sorbitol

if the link dosen't work go here:

http://www.webmd.com/diet/news/20080110/sw...-case-histories

June 29 2009: Green Card Received

March 6 2011: Lifting Conditions

June 6 2012: Apply for US Citizenship

fkn0hd.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.