brownnskinn

Let's Get Great in 2008

481 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Timeline
what is water intoxication? Just how much water are you drinking?

It's when you drink soo much water you wash out the salt in your body. Causeing hyponatriema or low salt in the body. Most healthy people don't have to worry, we usually don't get enough in the first place

water intox.

Video about water intox

Edited by brownnskinn

4457325_bodyshot_175x233.gif 4489327_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Cases complete!Enjoying life!!

PM me if you have questions

• Replies 480
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Me before starting weight lost

P3210065.jpg

Me today 33lbs lost!!

P1150237.jpg

Edited by Sonshyne

USCIS

06-28-2011-Mailed I-130

07-03-2011-NOA1

12-08-2011-NOA2

NVC

12-19-2012-NVC Received Case

01-06-2012-Case Number

01-25-2012-Case Completed

02-21-2012-Medical

03-06-2012-Interview--APPROVED

03-13-2012-VISA RECEIVED

03-16-2012-POE ATL

ROC

02/24/2014-Mailed I-751

02/26/2014-Package Received

02/28/2014-NOA1 Hard Copy

02/28/2014-Check Cashed

03/25/2014-Biometrics Appt

06/04/2014-RFE Sent more info back on 07/29/2014

09/04/2014 ROC Approved

Timeline

Nuh mi need fe gwan tuh deh gym han tighten up dis 'ere loose stuff yuhseeit :lol:

USCIS

06-28-2011-Mailed I-130

07-03-2011-NOA1

12-08-2011-NOA2

NVC

01-06-2012-Case Number

02-21-2012-Medical

03-13-2012-VISA RECEIVED

03-16-2012-POE ATL

ROC

02/24/2014-Mailed I-751

02/28/2014-Check Cashed

09/04/2014 ROC Approved

My professor said something interesting in class... " A life unexamined, is a life unlived" To make a long story short she basicly commented on how we need to examine our current lifestyles and make ness changes inorder to live a life filled with purpose. She spoke about this site realage.com. There is a survey you can take when you answer questions about your current health habits which determines your real age and what you need to do decrease the number. I actually took the survey last year. I'm 32 my real age is 27. Anyone interested ?

Real age quiz

BTY I'm no doctah edda. :whistle: I'm only a nurse and hopefully a future advance practice nurse who is developing her passion for helping people mainly women, take control of their current heath situation. You should always consult your PHP before starting any diet or exercise program. :innocent:

with dat goodnite, i need a nap B4 wuk tonight.

Edited by brownnskinn

Nuh mi need fe gwan tuh deh gym han tighten up dis 'ere loose stuff yuhseeit :lol:

You look great!!!!, I swear I know you from some where. You are the thead cheerleader.....Keep us in-line and motivated!

Timeline

You look great!!!!, I swear I know you from some where. You are the thead cheerleader.....Keep us in-line and motivated!

Thanks!!

Let go Yardiesth_cheerleading.gif

USCIS

06-28-2011-Mailed I-130

07-03-2011-NOA1

12-08-2011-NOA2

NVC

01-06-2012-Case Number

02-21-2012-Medical

03-13-2012-VISA RECEIVED

03-16-2012-POE ATL

ROC

02/24/2014-Mailed I-751

02/28/2014-Check Cashed

09/04/2014 ROC Approved

Timeline
Me before starting weight lost

P3210065.jpg

Me today 33lbs lost!!

P1150237.jpg

Well go head Sonny wit yuh sexy self! :thumbs: You bringing back the memories at Best in the West

My professor said something interesting in class... " A life unexamined, is a life unlived" To make a long story short she basicly commented on how we need to examine our current lifestyles and make ness changes inorder to live a life filled with purpose. She spoke about this site realage.com. There is a survey you can take when you answer questions about your current health habits which determines your real age and what you need to do decrease the number. I actually took the survey last year. I'm 32 my real age is 27. Anyone interested ?

Real age quiz

BTY I'm no doctah edda. :whistle: I'm only a nurse and hopefully a future advance practice nurse who is developing her passion for helping people mainly women, take control of their current heath situation. You should always consult your PHP before starting any diet or exercise program. :innocent:

with dat goodnite, i need a nap B4 wuk tonight.

i took this b4 I think i came in about 3 years younger than my real age.

PUSH!: Pray Until Something Happens!

Timeline

I want to join the club to...mi doctor told me I was borderline high cholesterol(genetics) so my butt needs to be doing some serious cardio and watch wah mi eat..so, mi a go TRY get miself inna di gym AGAIN..once ur in a riddim it goes so well but the hard part is getting in there :yes: so mi deh yah support mi SISTAHZ u see mi..Lita mi def a go get the pilates DVDs plus mi have a co-worker dat is an instructer so mi no really have no reason fi not do it :no: Sonny Mi couldn't see u pics but mi cyan wait fi see dem :thumbs:

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Mawning.

Sorry to hear Kimmy, not much you can do about genetics, but here's what you can do to help boost your HDL level, the good cholesterol.

Boost UR HDL level

Edited by brownnskinn

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

WOOHOO!!! That is a great pic!

Sonny you are looking GREAT! Keep up the great work!

Re: water intoxication...be very careful with this! I started drinking more water and within a few days I was craving salt like a mad woman. Don't force it. Just try to keep it around more and be more conscious of how much you are drinking.

Kimmy~ Good luck getting back into the swing of things...you don't want to mess with high cholesterol

The real age link isn't working for me :help:

Real age

WOOHOO!!! That is a great pic!

Sonny you are looking GREAT! Keep up the great work!

Re: water intoxication...be very careful with this! I started drinking more water and within a few days I was craving salt like a mad woman. Don't force it. Just try to keep it around more and be more conscious of how much you are drinking.

Kimmy~ Good luck getting back into the swing of things...you don't want to mess with high cholesterol

The real age link isn't working for me :help:

Did you find it if not here it is:

http://www.realage.com/reg/regvar/st1.aspx?mod=LONGFORM

Or jus google it.

Edited by brownnskinn

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Saint Lucia
Timeline

Hello!

While living in St Lucia for 6 months I lost 40lbs... all those mountains, walking, sweating I had no choice but to loose some pounds. After high school I was a vegetarian for 8 years and in the past year I have converted back once again. I feel so much healthier without eating meat. I must confess I do still eat fish though - its good for me! :-) I have always hated to say I was on a diet. I just try to change little things. I dont eat anything white! No white bread, no white rice and no "white" pasta. I look at the ingredients - no high fructose corn syrup on any enriched flours... I try to change my lifestyle and eat healthy.

I dont have a car and work from home so right now the gym isnt an option but this is my downfall - I need to get in some excersize someout. I have a 5 year old daughter and try to get outside with her as much as possible but with all the snow and cold neither of us are too fond of it.

I have rented a few excersize dvds and have no cooridination - what the heck can I do? I have to think of something. I would like to loose a few more pounds before April and my trip to St Lucia. if you look at my pics Louis is a skinny bean and I have ordered him to eat junk food every day! LOL I can't wait till he gets here and I can fatten him up!!! LOL

Cat

June 29 2009: Green Card Received

March 6 2011: Lifting Conditions

June 6 2012: Apply for US Citizenship

fkn0hd.jpg

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Ok Weighed in ... I lost 2lb. I am please.

You do not want to say diet or loose weight. Diet = temporary and not successful

If you desire to loose weight, the universe will keep giving you more weight to loose.

Its a balance as stated earlier and a life change.

<object width="660" height="525"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="660" height="525"></embed></object>

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.