brownnskinn

Let's Get Great in 2008

481 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

I HATE PMS........WTH...I've gained 3lbs (depressed now)

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

• Replies 480
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Other Timeline
Yestideh I surpassed my target HR: 183bpm..Wooo, hoooo!!

:thumbs::thumbs:

Do you find that when you exercise, it supresses your appetite? I've found that to be one benefit to exercise.

Not really....it increases mine. now..the grapefruit I had for breakfast, that supressed my appetite...it's sorta good and nasty at the same time :wacko:

I HATE PMS........WTH...I've gained 3lbs (depressed now)

I know how you feel..but aunt flow is gone and she took the wata weight wit har......same wey for you! don't weigh your self :no:

4457325_bodyshot_175x233.gif 4489327_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Cases complete!Enjoying life!!

PM me if you have questions

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Do you find that when you exercise, it supresses your appetite? I've found that to be one benefit to exercise.

Not really....it increases mine. now..the grapefruit I had for breakfast, that supressed my appetite...it's sorta good and nasty at the same time :wacko:

Me too! After a workout I feel like I'm starving :wacko:

I-130 Timeline

04/10/09 - I130 Sent

04/14/09 - I130 Received

04/22/09 - Check Cashed

04/22/09 - NOA1 Hardcopy Received

08/13/09 - Touch

08/24/09 - RFE Email

08/27/09 - RFE Hardcopy Received

09/11/09 - Evidence sent to CSC

09/16/09 - Evidence Received by CSC

09/20/09 - Touch...on a Sunday???

09/25/09 - NOA2 Hardcopy Received. Dated 9/18

NVC Timeline

10/01/09 - NVC Case Number Assigned

10/02/09 - DS3023 & I-864 Bill Generated

10/02/09 - Paid I-864 fee online

10/03/09 - DS3032 Emailed

10/13/09 - Sent I-864 Packet

10/14/09 - NVC Received I-864 Packet

10/20/09 - I-864 Received via AVR

10/22/09 - IV Bill Generated

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I agree. I'm usually hungry before I go to the gym; it goes away after my workout. I still eat something small for dinner.

I changed my weigh-in day to Saturday. I'm feel so bloated because of "aunt flo".

Timeline

Hi ladies! How's everyone's workout week going? I'm nervous about Friday's weigh-in but hopefully my hard work is paying off

Does anyone want to share any healthy eating plans that they're going by? In the mornings I eat toast with fruit, lunch is a sandwich and dinner is a grilled chicken salad. Eating this everyday is getting kinda boring :wacko:

I-130 Timeline

04/10/09 - I130 Sent

04/14/09 - I130 Received

04/22/09 - Check Cashed

08/13/09 - Touch

08/24/09 - RFE Email

NVC Timeline

Timeline

Hey Marie,

I just eat alot of stuff throughout the day. I'm like a cow, i like to graze the land. LOL Anyway I have a cup of coffee, banana, yogurt, and bran danish in the morning. Lunch is either a sandwich, soup n crackers, salad, sushi, or whatever I get my hand on. I usually eat a very satisfying lunch. it helps sustain me thru the day. For dinner...when i eat it, I have baked chicken, mashed potatoes, salmon or shrimp salad, or whatever else.

I guess honestly there is no real set meals that I have I just try to eat healthier cause then i don't have to think about it. I try not to buy things i presume to be bad for me so if its not in the house I dont have to worry about it. i think you should start, by going to the grocery store and buying lots of veggies and fruits, chicken, salad mix, and fish, rice and potatoes, and only olive oil! and then just start experimenting with all your stuff and find meals that work for you.

Funny story:

The other night I experimented with cooking with the really good bottle of tequila. A friend brought back from Mexico and it had been passed around to all my friends and then I ended up with it....nobody wanted it. i've had it for almost 2 years!! Everybody who loves tequila and sees it says its good stuff...but i dont do tequila :no: So I finally went on to allrecipes.com and found a tequila lime receipe for chicken. I kinda just improved and ended making a really good meal with it. the only thing is I soaked the chicken and peppers in it for a day and by the time I cooked it, it was so saturated with tequila I swear i got buzzed from eating my chicken :oops::lol:

PUSH!: Pray Until Something Happens!

Hi ladies! How's everyone's workout week going? I'm nervous about Friday's weigh-in but hopefully my hard work is paying off

Does anyone want to share any healthy eating plans that they're going by? In the mornings I eat toast with fruit, lunch is a sandwich and dinner is a grilled chicken salad. Eating this everyday is getting kinda boring :wacko:

This week: Breakfast, I've been having grapefruit flavored with splenda, and two boiled eggs and maybe some wheat toast. For lunch grilled chicken salad or salad with chicken salad on the top or a fruit smoothe made with whey protein, rasberries, blackberries, strawberries, a banana, ice and V8 fruit fusion juice. Dinner is a repeat of lunch....yeah it's getting boring I made enchilada's for dinner today....so I was bad and ate one...But I surpassed my goal heartrate of 172bpm reaching 183bpm on my run and my step class was on point. I snack on fruit and almonds or fruit and frosted mini wheats. Next week will most likely be someting diffrent. But What?

I changed my weigh-in day to Saturday. I'm feel so bloated because of "aunt flo".

She seems to be popping in on everyone des few weeks :blush: Las week the lady in my yoga class as me if I was expecting.... :blink: I'm sure I gained 5lbs of water weight.

I'm hoping to be down 3lbs...to make up for last week.

Hey Marie,

it was so saturated with tequila I swear i got buzzed from eating my chicken :oops::lol:

Sounds delish :thumbs: I should pop open my cookbook once in a while..I need to learn sumting new.

Timeline

Thanks for the food ideas Brownie and Marlita! I went grocery shopping in the evening and bought a lotta healthy things. I just finished my homework and was snacking on some baby carrots. They're so sweet!!

I-130 Timeline

04/10/09 - I130 Sent

04/14/09 - I130 Received

04/22/09 - Check Cashed

08/13/09 - Touch

08/24/09 - RFE Email

NVC Timeline

It's been slow here at work... I read D. Ramsey's book( The total Money makeover A proven plan for financial fitness) and I am ashamed to say that I am also finacialy fat :unsure::blush: So while in my journey to become physically fit, I have hopes of becoming financially fit as well. My husband is very money concious and sfter reading this book I feel honored to have him as my husband. I plan to shut-up an listen more. There is no reason for me to make as much money as I do and be in the state we are in. I am much better off than most in the book; I don't have as nearly as much debt as many folk in our counrty. I now have high hopes on being debt free in 18 months. Are there any financial fit people here? Do you have any tips. This book was great!! It didn't say much more than what my hubby has been telling me for the past year but made it seem simple and obtainable.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

She seems to be popping in on everyone des few weeks :blush:

Yep she popped up around here too...totally unexpected. Sorry I haven't been around...got really sick and wasn't able to get online. I weighed in on Monday and am down another 1.2 pounds :dance: I was sure I gained tons with AF so it was nice to see I actually lost :yes:

4.4 pounds in 3 weeks!?! WOOHOO!!! I am happy with that! :yes:

Congrats to everyone else who has lost this week! Keep up the good work!!!

CONFESSION TIME,

I did it again. I had a TWIX candy bar, but it was the miniatures, but I had 3 of them. Plus I had some chicken wings in MOMBO sauce (killer) with fries. I just had to have it. I've not had chicken in MOMBO sauce in 8 months. I feel better now.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

tep aff a mi name

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Saint Lucia
Timeline
CONFESSION TIME,

I did it again. I had a TWIX candy bar, but it was the miniatures, but I had 3 of them. Plus I had some chicken wings in MOMBO sauce (killer) with fries. I just had to have it. I've not had chicken in MOMBO sauce in 8 months. I feel better now.

I used to live in DC and boy I like the Mambo sauce too ... no more ever for me now... Unless they start make some fake chicken!!! :-) I will be in DC in a few weeks.. I will stay away from the chicken places but there is a Jamaican place near my friend's apartment that makes a good veg dish... MMMMMM can't wait! LOL

June 29 2009: Green Card Received

March 6 2011: Lifting Conditions

June 6 2012: Apply for US Citizenship

fkn0hd.jpg

CONFESSION TIME,

I used to live in DC and boy I like the Mambo sauce too ... no more ever for me now... Unless they start make some fake chicken!!! :-) I will be in DC in a few weeks.. I will stay away from the chicken places but there is a Jamaican place near my friend's apartment that makes a good veg dish... MMMMMM can't wait! LOL

I tried to go VEGGIE...that rass lasted 3 days. The damn PIGIEONS that was outside my office window was looking nice and FAT...I wanted to blaze up a FIRE right away and brownstew them.

tep aff a mi name

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.