brownnskinn

Let's Get Great in 2008

481 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Timeline
Thanks. I also didn't work out as planned...my job is trying to kill me. I'm back on schedule.

60 minutes of cardio every day. I also wear a pedometer so I try to get at least 15,000 steps a day.

Plus -

Sunday - yoga class...kinda rest day

Monday - kickboxing class

Tuesday - dancehall belly dance class

Wednesday - rest

Thursday - toning and conditioning class and hip hop belly dance

Friday - dancehall belly dance class - praciting for recital so not much cardio involved...kinda rest day

Saturday - dancehall belly dance - African dance or striptease - then practice for recital

Dang guh you'll be reddi fi day ting wit the paint in no time. :whistle: Keep hup de good wuk...I hope'll be reddi for a run when mi wake up den step areobics (sp) later....i really want to do the belly dancing ting, they offer a class at my job but not for vey many sessions, I'm like wha could I possible learn in that amount of time :blink: Still looking.

4457325_bodyshot_175x233.gif 4489327_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Cases complete!Enjoying life!!

PM me if you have questions

• Replies 480
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Thanks. I also didn't work out as planned...my job is trying to kill me. I'm back on schedule.

60 minutes of cardio every day. I also wear a pedometer so I try to get at least 15,000 steps a day.

Plus -

Wednesday - rest

Friday - dancehall belly dance class - praciting for recital so not much cardio involved...kinda rest day

Saturday - dancehall belly dance - African dance or striptease - then practice for recital

OK... WOW. That is what you call a workout schedule! These classes are in addition to the 60 min. of cardio???

I am such a slacker!!! Ok... going to workout right now!

LovinJA

AOS Timeline:

Mailed I-485 July 2, 2007

Received NOA1 July 11, 2007

RFE: Dated July 24, 2007

Ovnt. requested info. July 30, 2007

Biometrics Appt. Aug. 3, 2007

AOS Interview Sept. 27, 2007

AOS Approval Sept. 27,2007

GREEN CARD Rec. Nov. 1, 2007

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Plus -

Wednesday - rest

OK... WOW. That is what you call a workout schedule! These classes are in addition to the 60 min. of cardio???

bowdowngroup.gif

OMG Sjb! That is one heck of a work out schedule! You are amazing!

Timeline

Plus -

Wednesday - rest

bowdowngroup.gif

Thanks, my cousins said I should look like Jada Pickett-Smith by now :lol: I'm soooooo tired Saturday after being at the gym for over 5 hours :blink:

Sundays and Fridays are kinda rest days. Yes, I have to do 60 minutes of cardio to get the weight off....I try to do 30 minutes on the treadmill in the morning and 30 minutes on the treadclimber or the elliptical before the classes.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Plus -

Wednesday - rest

bowdowngroup.gif

Thanks, my cousins said I should look like Jada Pickett-Smith by now :lol: I'm soooooo tired Saturday after being at the gym for over 5 hours :blink:

Sundays and Fridays are kinda rest days. Yes, I have to do 60 minutes of cardio to get the weight off....I try to do 30 minutes on the treadmill in the morning and 30 minutes on the treadclimber or the elliptical before the classes.

Big ups gyal!!! Woooo my heart rate went up reading that LoL!! I really need to step up my exercise I haven't been doing very much.

USCIS

06-28-2011-Mailed I-130

07-03-2011-NOA1

12-08-2011-NOA2

NVC

12-19-2012-NVC Received Case

01-06-2012-Case Number

01-25-2012-Case Completed

02-21-2012-Medical

03-06-2012-Interview--APPROVED

03-13-2012-VISA RECEIVED

03-16-2012-POE ATL

ROC

02/24/2014-Mailed I-751

02/26/2014-Package Received

02/28/2014-NOA1 Hard Copy

02/28/2014-Check Cashed

03/25/2014-Biometrics Appt

06/04/2014-RFE Sent more info back on 07/29/2014

09/04/2014 ROC Approved

Are you eating less as well? I listenin to Steve. H one morning and the comedian Samore had me rollin when she seh, tight fat is what you get when you wuk out but not health healthy.....It was funny at the time.

Plus -

Wednesday - rest

bowdowngroup.gif

I like dat photo....there are some cute exercise ones on there but mi cyan get it fi wuk...wha mi do wrong. :blink:

Timeline
Are you eating less as well? I listenin to Steve. H one morning and the comedian Samore had me rollin when she seh, tight fat is what you get when you wuk out but not health healthy.....It was funny at the time.

I love Steve Harvey...Samore is my favorite comedien.

That's my biggest problem...eating habits. I try drinking plent of water, cut out fried foods and sugar but it's been a struggle. I have to do better in that department.

That's my biggest problem...eating habits. I try drinking plent of water, cut out fried foods and sugar but it's been a struggle. I have to do better in that department.

I'm craving sweets as well :blush: I feel like I could eat an entire cheese cake :blink:

Timeline

I'm craving sweets as well :blush: I feel like I could eat an entire cheese cake :blink:

My desk looks like Jengles...not good.

Timeline

I am eating skittles as I type this :innocent::blush: Dyam people that bring them into work. My desk is right next to the goody table...sucks like none other :( I can usually hold out and have good will power but when it is sitting 3 feet away...uhhhh

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Can someone tell me of something that is filling. In the past hour and a half, I've had a brownie, six lorna doones a drakes coffee cake and two bottle juices. I do notice when the cafeteria has cornmeal porridge. I don't snack as much. I'm STARVING. oh and for those who don't know I'm pregnant. but I still need to be healthy.

HELP!!!

4462482_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Me turn professional panhandler!!! but mi look good, don't??

The treadmil is callin me :crying::blush: SIGH

GOD IS SOOOO GOOD!!!!! Forgive me Lord for complainin....fa wah? I don't know why? feel absolutley TERRIFIC....DIST 2.1 miles, Time 33min, Cal burned 401, Target HR 170bpm acutal 189bpm :dance::dance: And mi reah 5mpr...didn't keep ie for long but mi reah :dance:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.