Ban Hammer

happy tuesday

53 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Still waitng for snow in NY - I don't like to be teased....

Citizenship (N-400)

09/15/2009 - Application mailed to Texas Lockbox

09/17/2009 - Delivered to the Lockbox

09/21/2009 - Check cashed

09/24/2009 - NOA dated 9/18/09

09/26/2009 - RFE mailed out dated 9/25 (biometrics notice)

10/14/2009 - Biometrics completed

01/01/2010 - finally an update - awaiting interview letter

02/08/2010 - interview (Garden City, NY) -- PASSED

03/03/2010 - Oath Ceremony in Brooklyn

03/13/2010 - U.S. Passport in hand

DONE!!!

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Put together baby's new swing. Its soooo awesome. Its a Fisher-Price Papasan Swing that moves front to back or side to side. It looks so comfy I want one in my size!. Methinks Baby Mehdi knows about it, though. He's trying to claw his way out through my ribs to get out and play in it.

Timeline

Oh well, so much for thinking about Thai food... I stayed here and had yogurt & banana & a piece of toast w/ la vache qui ri! After I down this bottle of water and wax my legs I may just go for the apple too! :whistle:

BJsTm6.png

*No conflict when the flute is playing, for then I see every movement emanates from God's Holy Dance* ~ Hafiz

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Some funny guys decided to write their names in the freshly dumped snow at Saint Augustine Chruch. It said "Matt, Mark, Luke, and John." It's right where the buses stop for all the commuters coming and going to school to see. I'd take pix and post but it's the yellow kind of snow. LOL!

In other news Waleed is in Cairo preparing for the military and spending time with the family. He said he spoke with an upper management doctor in the government hosptial that used to be an upper in the military too and he told Waleed don't worry there is no way they are going to take him with him having an American wife. Waleed told the doctor "Sorry Sir this is my last formal request and they are taking me Jan. 17th." Then he said the Doctor got a grave look and said, "Well then they would just take you 2-3 weeks and release you." Waleed said he doesn't want to get his hopes up but I was salivating at the news. (((Crossing my fingers and triple double dog praying.)))

In even other kinds of news I'm contemplating dropping a class and getting a job at the local pizza place that's been highering for two months buy my apartment so that I can maybe go to Egypt for the summer. I know fast food service is lame and I haven't done it since I was a teen but there isn't much work here in Moscow and I'd at least have the summer with my Husband to look forward to. (((sighs))). Off to back to back class now! Yipee! :help:

Edited by OlivianWaleed

paDvm8.png0sD7m8.png

mRhYm8.png8tham8.png

Filed: Other Country: Israel
Timeline
Oh well, so much for thinking about Thai food... I stayed here and had yogurt & banana & a piece of toast w/ la vache qui ri! After I down this bottle of water and wax my legs I may just go for the apple too! :whistle:

Arent you at work? Or do you work in a salon? wax your legs? HUH?!

Yesterday afternoon I dropped my hair dryer in the toilet with it plugged in (not running though, phew!)!! I quickly grabbed the cord, yanked it out and threw it on the floor. Then I had to make the decision to actually touch the plug eeeeek... well needless to say crispy LaL was not on the order for yesterday. Afterward I was thinking back on it and though - #######!! I was still in my nightie. I can just see it now, maintenence coming in seeing a fried shortie on the floor not wearing enough to censor fried bits.

:help:

Edited by LaL

Timeline

Yep, I'm at work... private office doing skin care & massage therapy - and yes, I just waxed my legs! nice & smooth now.... whew!

Yesterday afternoon I dropped my hair dryer in the toilet with it plugged in (not running though, phew!)!! I quickly grabbed the cord, yanked it out and threw it on the floor. Then I had to make the decision to actually touch the plug eeeeek... well needless to say crispy LaL was not on the order for yesterday. Afterward I was thinking back on it and though - #######!! I was still in my nightie. I can just see it now, maintenence coming in seeing a fried shortie on the floor not wearing enough to censor fried bits.

thank goodness no crispy Lal in little nightie! :thumbs:

BJsTm6.png

*No conflict when the flute is playing, for then I see every movement emanates from God's Holy Dance* ~ Hafiz

:lol: I was thinking the same thing. Then I had a mental image of me hiking my leg up on the counter in my pharmacy and a-waxin'-away..I think my customers might be a bit stunned :hehe: lol!!!

2 movies I recommend..

Sweet November - bring some tissues

and

The Christmas Shoes - bring 2 boxes of family size tissues

Then you have to leave me ur reviews on both of them!

(F) amal (F)

Visited Jordan-December 2004

Interview-December 2005

Visa approved-December 2005, 1 week later after supplying "more information"

Arrived U.S.A.-December 2005

Removed Conditions-September 2008

Divorced in December 2013

lovingmemory.jpgInlovingmemory-2.gifmybabygirl-1-1.jpghenna_rose.jpg37320lovesaved-1.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

:huh: do tell me you have one of those gfi circuits in there......

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

yeah I do, but electricity still skeeves me out - I won't even change a lightbulb!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

yeah I do, but electricity still skeeves me out - I won't even change a lightbulb!

brawk. might i suggest the fluorescent light bulbs? they don't need to be changed so often. :thumbs:

got quite a few of those around the house.

glad to see you are ok (F)

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

is it time to go home yet?

i'm soooo sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeepy and just found out "we" have a science project due tomorrow. :crying::crying:

"Only from your heart can you touch the sky" - Rumi

i'm soooo sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeepy and just found out "we" have a science project due tomorrow. :crying::crying:

*Hands out toilet paper tubes, egg cartons, and Elmer's glue* Get to work everyone. WE have a science project to finish! :lol:

Filed: Country: Libya
Timeline
*Hands out toilet paper tubes, egg cartons, and Elmer's glue* Get to work everyone. WE have a science project to finish! :lol:

I'm in, as long as there's no disecting involved *yuck*

Muslimwoman-1-1.jpg

99GEAq-6owA

We need a Ramadan!! (part one)

VP's Blog

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline

I love science projects! :dance: Every time my son has a project I'm always wanting to help him out, but he thinks he's too big for that. :no: I'm always in the background...."hey....why don't you try this?" Usually by the time he's done he's implemented a few of my idea. :star:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.