PalestineMyHeart

Bin Laden's son wants a visa

63 posts in this topic

His wife looks like an old evil witch from the wizard of oz. He should be baned from getting any type of visa who knows whats tricks he has.

Citizenship

Event Date

Service Center : California Service Center

CIS Office : San Francisco CA

Date Filed : 2008-06-11

NOA Date : 2008-06-18

Bio. Appt. : 2008-07-08

Citizenship Interview

USCIS San Francisco Field Office

Wednesday, September 10,2008

Time 2:35PM

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

They are like celebrities now being picked up all over the media. Here is another article with newer pix that just popped up on MSNBC.

Bin Laden son aims to be ‘ambassador of peace’

paDvm8.png0sD7m8.png

mRhYm8.png8tham8.png

I dont trust the look in his eyes. I agree, father-son connections are too strong to ignore. I don't care if they have no relationship. He DID train in a terrorist camp!! HELLO! he can have a ticket. A ticket to Gitmo.

Yup. Many terrorist apologists here would disagree though.

"The fact that we are here today to debate raising America’s debt limit is a sign of leadership failure. It is a sign that the U.S. Government can’t pay its own bills. It is a sign that we now depend on ongoing financial assistance from foreign countries to finance our Government’s reckless fiscal policies."

Senator Barack Obama
Senate Floor Speech on Public Debt
March 16, 2006

barack-cowboy-hat.jpg
90f.JPG

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
Does he have like, 50 siblings or something?

1 of 19 siblings (so far).

Lots of 50ish year old women are foxy these days, myself included.

yes you is. (F)

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline
His wife looks like an old evil witch from the wizard of oz. He should be baned from getting any type of visa who knows whats tricks he has.

Up close, she does not look that great. I agree with you.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Panama
Timeline
6ovmbya.jpg

Bin Laden's son wants a visa - so he and his grandmother bride can live in Cheshire and have a surrogate baby

By DANIEL BOFFEY

Last updated at 12:22pm on 13th January 2008

I also read in the newspaper today that he wants to be a peace activist. :help:

Osama Bin Laden's son has applied for a British visa so he can live in Britain with his wife.

Omar Bin Laden, 26, who admits attending terror training with the Al Qaeda leader in Afghanistan, has been interviewed with his wife Jane Felix-Browne, 52, by British Embassy officials in Cairo, where he is currently living.

The couple plan to set up house in Jane's £550,000 home in Moulton, Cheshire, have a child through a surrogate mother and work as "peace activists".

'I'll bring him home': Jane, 52, and her husband Omar Bin Laden, 26, say they are planning to have a surrogate child in Britain

Omar and six-times-married Jane, who has changed her name to Zaina Al Sabah Bin Laden, have given the embassy access to their bank accounts to allow checks on the authenticity of their relationship.

The son of the world's most wanted man has divorced his first wife, the mother of his two-year-old son, to prove his marriage to Jane is genuine.

The couple claim they have been assured the visa application will be given the green light when the embassy receives the divorce documents from Saudi Arabia, proving Omar is solely married to Jane.

He and Jane, who has three sons and five grandchildren, married following a whirlwind romance in September 2006 after meeting outside the Pyramids in Cairo.

The couple made their application to the embassy in Cairo last November.

Lessons in terror: Osama bin Laden last saw his son in 2000

A UK marriage visa would give Omar, the fourth son of the architect of the 9/11 Twin Towers outrage, "leave to remain in the UK" with no time limit on his stay.

Initially, visas for spouse immigration are for two years, after which a person can apply for Indefinite Leave to Remain, which would make Omar eligible for a UK passport.

Jane said: "The embassy staff are all very friendly and they are doing all the checks. It could take a while for the visa to come through but there's no reason in law why Omar and I should not be able to live in the UK together.

"It is very easy to get a tourist visa. Other members of Omar's family have had them, but we have applied for a settlement visa. We would stay in Cheshire where I have a house.

"We have been told there will not be a problem as long as we can provide the original documents from his divorce from his first wife. And that should be done in a week."

Meanwhile, the couple are organising a 3,000-mile horse ride from Cairo to Morocco in support of "peace" and in defiance of the threat of terrorist attacks in the area.

Earlier this month, the famous Dakar Rally for cars and motorbikes from Lisbon across north-west Africa to Senegal was cancelled because of fears of an Al Qaeda attack.

Last month four French tourists were murdered in Mauritania – through which much of the rally runs.

But Omar, who last saw his father in Afghanistan in 2000, told The Mail on Sunday:

"Associates of my father forced the cancellation of the Dakar Rally, but they won't stop me from riding.

"We want people to join us on the trek – Jews, Arabs, Christians, Muslims, it doesn't matter where people are from."

Jane and Omar reportedly divorced last year, but it had been staged following a series of death threats. Jane says they are now looking for a surrogate mother so that she can have a child with her new husband.

Immigration lawyer Laura Divine said the Home Office and Foreign and Commonwealth Office would usually accept an application for a marriage and settlement visa if all the eligibility criteria were satisfied.

She added: "They would want to see Bin Laden's divorce papers because it is the woman in this case applying for her husband to join her, and that husband must have only one wife."

The British Embassy refused to comment on individual cases.

In Jane's home village of Moulton, neighbours told of their surprise that Osama Bin Laden's son wanted to move from Egypt.

One said: "There's something different every couple of weeks – the last I knew she was getting divorced.

"Why would Bin Laden want to come to this cold, miserable climate? Give me Egypt any day."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/arti...in_page_id=1811

Are those dreadlocks ?????

May 7,2007-USCIS received I-129f
July 24,2007-NOA1 was received
April 21,2008-K-1 visa denied.
June 3,2008-waiver filed at US Consalate in Panama
The interview went well,they told him it will take another 6 months for them to adjudicate the waiver
March 3,2009-US Consulate claims they have no record of our December visit,nor Manuel's interview
March 27,2009-Manuel returned to the consulate for another interrogation(because they forgot about December's interview),and they were really rude !
April 3,2009-US Counsalate asks for more court documents that no longer exist !
June 1,2009-Manuel and I go back to the US consalate AGAIN to give them a letter from the court in Colon along with documents I already gave them last year.I was surprised to see they had two thick files for his case !

June 15,2010-They called Manuel in to take his fingerprints again,still no decision on his case!
June 22,2010-WAIVER APPROVED at 5:00pm
July 19,2010-VISA IN MANUELITO'S HAND at 3:15pm!
July 25,2010-Manuelito arrives at 9:35pm at Logan Intn'l Airport,Boston,MA
August 5,2010-FINALLY MARRIED!!!!!!!!!!!!
August 23,2010-Filed for AOS at the International Institute of RI $1400!
December 23,2010-Work authorization received.
January 12,2011-RFE

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

I highly doubt he'll get a UK visa - given his history.

I still can't believe that a woman who has been married 6 times, could be counted upon to have the best judgment as far as relationships go to make the case that this would be an honest and lasting relationship for her. It wouldn't be so bad if she picked Fred "regular guy" Smith, but her choice amounts to Fred West.

Wow VJ Judgementalists rule! I don't ever want to be judged by what my parents are or are not, the fact that my husband had been married more than once prior to me did not make me feel he loved me less. Do we actually have the right on the basis of a daily mail (?!?!) article to pass any judgement whatsoever on anyone elses relationship/character/whatever. Either we trust the allotted process by which visas are granted and checks done or not but to cast character assassinations on two hapless people is a tad beyond our remit or has VJ been invaded in my absence by a bunch of gutter tabloid journalists.

LifeacrossthePond

Removing Conditions (here we go again)

July 27th I-751 sent to Nebraska

July 30th USPS delivered

Aug 22nd check cashed

Aug 23rd I797C received - case been transferred to California

Aug 29th Biometrics Appt Letter arrived

Sept 12th Biometrics Appt Pittsburgh

Sept 24th email notice of Approval - card ordered !!!!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline

There are always two sides to every story. Like others said before, it's not his fault that his father is Osama Bin Laden. Yet he trained in terrorist camps when he was younger (maybe he was pushed into it by his dad?). Not taking sides here, just taking several factors into consideration.

I'm tsure hat is giving the British Immigration Authorities a big headache.

I read this article today on Khaleej Times Online (used to live in the UAE for a little over a year, so I'm still interested what's going on).

Khaleej Times Online >> News >> MIDDLE EAST

Laden’s son wants to be peace ambassador

(AP)

18 January 2008

CAIRO, Egypt -- Omar Osama bin Laden bears a striking resemblance to his notorious father — except for the dreadlocks that dangle halfway down his back. Then there’s the black leather biker jacket.

The 26-year-old does not renounce his father, Al Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden, but in an interview with The Associated Press, he said there is better way to defend Islam than militancy: Omar wants to be an “ambassador for peace” between Muslims and the West.

Omar — one of bin Laden’s 19 children — raised a tabloid storm last year when he married a 52-year-old British woman, Jane Felix-Browne, who took the name Zaina Alsabah. Now the couple say they want to be advocates, planning a 3,000-mile (4,825-kilometer) horse race across North Africa to draw attention to the cause of peace.

“It’s about changing the ideas of the Western mind. A lot of people think Arabs — especially the bin Ladens, especially the sons of Osama — are all terrorists. This is not the truth,” Omar told the AP last week at a cafe in a Cairo shopping mall.

Of course, many may have a hard time getting their mind around the idea of “bin Laden: peacenik.”

“Omar thinks he can be a negotiator,” said Alsabah, who is trying to bring her husband to Britain. “He’s one of the only people who can do this in the world.”

Omar lived with the Al Qaeda leader in Sudan, then moved with him to Afghanistan in 1996.

There, Omar says he trained at an Al Qaeda camp but in 2000 he decided there must be another way and he left his father, returning to his homeland of Saudi Arabia.

“I don’t want to be in that situation to just fight. I like to find another way and this other way may be like we do now, talking,” he said in English.

He suggested his father did not oppose his leaving — and Alsabah interjected that Omar was courageous in breaking away, but neither elaborated.

Although there is no way to confirm the details he describes of his childhood and upbringing, the strong family resemblance and Omar’s knowledge of Osama’s family life have convinced many of his lineage.

“Omar Bin Laden is the son of Osama bin Laden and his first wife, Najwa,” a US intelligence official said Thursday, speaking on condition of anonymity because he was not authorized to talk to the media. The official confirmed Omar was raised in Sudan and Afghanistan after his father was forced out of Saudi Arabia.

No threat

Omar and his wife insist they have not been bothered by Egyptian officials, who said on Thursday that the terror leader’s son did not pose a threat.

“He comes and goes just like any other tourist,” said a security official, also speaking on condition of anonymity because he was not authorized to speak to the media. “He is taking a line that is totally different from him father.”

Omar said he hasn’t seen or been in contact with his father since leaving Afghanistan. “He doesn’t have e-mail,” Omar said. “He doesn’t take a telephone ... if he had something like this, they will find him through satellites.”

Omar doesn’t criticise his father and says Osama bin Laden is just trying to defend the Islamic world.

“My father thinks he will be good for defending the Arab people and stop anyone from hurting the Arab or Muslim people any place in the world,” he said, noting that the West didn’t have a problem with his father when he was fighting the Russians in Afghanistan in the 1980s.

Omar is convinced a truce between the West and Al Qaeda is possible.

“My father is asking for a truce but I don’t think there is any government (that) respects him. At the same time they do not respect him, why everywhere in the world, they want to fight him? There is a contradiction,” he said.

Osama bin Laden, believed to be in hiding in the Pakistan-Afghan border region, offered a truce to Europe in a 2004 audiotape and a conditional truce to the United States in a 2006 message. In November, he called on European nations to pull out of Afghanistan in a message seen by some experts as an effort to reach out to Europe.

But in a series of messages since last fall, he also has been calling for Muslims to rally around jihad, or “holy war,” encouraging fighters in Iraq in particular to continue their battles with US and Iraqi forces.

At least two of Osama bin Laden’s sons, Hamza and Saad, are believed to have an active role in Al Qaeda — with Hamza believed to be in the Pakistan-Afghan border zone and Saad thought to be in Iran, perhaps in Iranian custody.

But most of the Al Qaeda leader’s children, like Omar, live as legitimate businessmen. The family as a whole disowned Osama in 1994 when Saudi Arabia stripped him of his citizenship because of his militant activities.

The family is wealthy: Osama bin Laden’s billionaire father Mohammed, who died in 1967, had more than 50 children and founded the Binladen Group, a construction conglomerate that gets many major building contracts in the kingdom.

Since leaving his father’s side, Omar has lived in Saudi Arabia, where he runs a contracting company connected with the Binladen Group, but he spends much of his time in Egypt. It was during a desert horseback ride at the Pyramids of Giza that he met his wife.

Their marriage in April made them tabloid fodder, particularly in Britain, where headlines touted the “granny who married Osama bin Laden’s son.” Alsabah, who has married five times, has five grandchildren.

The couple has applied for a visa to Britain. And they are planning their endurance horse race across North Africa, which they hope to start in March. It is in the planning stages — they are seeking approval of governments along the route and need sponsors to help pay for the event and raise money for child victims of war.

Omar said they plan to ride 30 miles (48 kilometers) a day, with periodic weeklong rests in each country.

Teams from around the world will be encouraged to join in what the couple envisions as an equine version of the Paris-Dakar car rally. That rally was cancelled this year due to fears over terrorist threats made by Al Qaeda-affiliated groups in North Africa.

Omar, however, said he isn’t worried.

“I heard the rally was stopped because of Al Qaeda,” he said. “I don’t think they are going to stop me.”

In every difficulty lies an island of opportunity.

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
Wow VJ Judgementalists rule! I don't ever want to be judged by what my parents are or are not, the fact that my husband had been married more than once prior to me did not make me feel he loved me less. Do we actually have the right on the basis of a daily mail (?!?!) article to pass any judgement whatsoever on anyone elses relationship/character/whatever. Either we trust the allotted process by which visas are granted and checks done or not but to cast character assassinations on two hapless people is a tad beyond our remit or has VJ been invaded in my absence by a bunch of gutter tabloid journalists.

I think a person can be unlucky and make a mistake or two... but six times...? Liz Taylor? Joan Collins?

Hapless about covers it.

I've decided that the least compelling aspect of this story is his parentage. Much more interesting are her fake boobies, his fake hair, and the uterus they're looking to rent out.

Yeah, she does seem a bit indecisive about partners, but hey--maybe they're a perfect match. They both like leather.

K-1

March 7, 2005: I-129F NOA1

September 20, 2005: K-1 Interview in London. Visa received shortly thereafter.

AOS

December 30, 2005: I-485 received by USCIS

May 5, 2006: Interview at Phoenix district office. Approval pending FBI background check clearance. AOS finally approved almost two years later: February 14, 2008.

Received 10-year green card February 28, 2008

Your Humble Advice Columnist, Joyce

Come check out the most happenin' thread on VJ: Dear Joyce

Click here to see me visiting with my homebodies.

[The grooviest signature you've ever seen is under construction!]

yeah people are always going to talk #### its pretty much jealousy or ignorance. theyre both attractive people. once you go arab you never want anybody else we got it like that B)

بحبك يا حبيبي اكمني بهواك و بحس انك مني

5474201_bodyshot_300x400_1214598846979.gif

5474626_bodyshot_300x400_1214601075246.gif