PalestineMyHeart

Bin Laden's son wants a visa

63 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Palestine
Timeline
He looks just like his dad! Are we sure that's not bin Osama in disguise???

Are you and I looking at the same pics? :unsure:

umm i think so...

I see quite a resemblance to pics of the old man....

6y04dk.jpg
شارع النجمة في بيت لحم

Too bad what happened to a once thriving VJ but hardly a surprise

al Nakba 1948-2015
66 years of forced exile and dispossession

Copyright © 2015 by PalestineMyHeart. Original essays, comments by and personal photographs taken by PalestineMyHeart are the exclusive intellectual property of PalestineMyHeart and may not be reused, reposted, or republished anywhere in any manner without express written permission from PalestineMyHeart.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline
6kgwcu8.jpg

Another pic of the couple (this from last summer.) His hair was short here, so maybe he's wearing a weave in the new pic.

She's 52 years old???

Damn.

Ditto....DAMN!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline
6kgwcu8.jpg

Another pic of the couple (this from last summer.) His hair was short here, so maybe he's wearing a weave in the new pic.

She's 52 years old???

Damn.

You mean daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn...

LoL

But yeah... maybe there's more than meets the eye about young BL...

Wishing you ten-fold that which you wish upon all others.

Timeline
maybe there's more than meets the eye about young BL...

Takara%20MP01%20Optimus%20Prime%202.jpg

"Autobots! Transform!"

Almost thought you were selling your Optimus Prime on eBay!!!!!!!

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

"Autobots! Transform!"

It was a nerdish response to your 'more than meets the eye'. :blush:

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Panama
Timeline
6ovmbya.jpg

Bin Laden's son wants a visa - so he and his grandmother bride can live in Cheshire and have a surrogate baby

By DANIEL BOFFEY

Last updated at 12:22pm on 13th January 2008

Osama Bin Laden's son has applied for a British visa so he can live in Britain with his wife.

Omar Bin Laden, 26, who admits attending terror training with the Al Qaeda leader in Afghanistan, has been interviewed with his wife Jane Felix-Browne, 52, by British Embassy officials in Cairo, where he is currently living.

The couple plan to set up house in Jane's £550,000 home in Moulton, Cheshire, have a child through a surrogate mother and work as "peace activists".

'I'll bring him home': Jane, 52, and her husband Omar Bin Laden, 26, say they are planning to have a surrogate child in Britain

Omar and six-times-married Jane, who has changed her name to Zaina Al Sabah Bin Laden, have given the embassy access to their bank accounts to allow checks on the authenticity of their relationship.

The son of the world's most wanted man has divorced his first wife, the mother of his two-year-old son, to prove his marriage to Jane is genuine.

The couple claim they have been assured the visa application will be given the green light when the embassy receives the divorce documents from Saudi Arabia, proving Omar is solely married to Jane.

He and Jane, who has three sons and five grandchildren, married following a whirlwind romance in September 2006 after meeting outside the Pyramids in Cairo.

The couple made their application to the embassy in Cairo last November.

Lessons in terror: Osama bin Laden last saw his son in 2000

A UK marriage visa would give Omar, the fourth son of the architect of the 9/11 Twin Towers outrage, "leave to remain in the UK" with no time limit on his stay.

Initially, visas for spouse immigration are for two years, after which a person can apply for Indefinite Leave to Remain, which would make Omar eligible for a UK passport.

Jane said: "The embassy staff are all very friendly and they are doing all the checks. It could take a while for the visa to come through but there's no reason in law why Omar and I should not be able to live in the UK together.

"It is very easy to get a tourist visa. Other members of Omar's family have had them, but we have applied for a settlement visa. We would stay in Cheshire where I have a house.

"We have been told there will not be a problem as long as we can provide the original documents from his divorce from his first wife. And that should be done in a week."

Meanwhile, the couple are organising a 3,000-mile horse ride from Cairo to Morocco in support of "peace" and in defiance of the threat of terrorist attacks in the area.

Earlier this month, the famous Dakar Rally for cars and motorbikes from Lisbon across north-west Africa to Senegal was cancelled because of fears of an Al Qaeda attack.

Last month four French tourists were murdered in Mauritania – through which much of the rally runs.

But Omar, who last saw his father in Afghanistan in 2000, told The Mail on Sunday:

"Associates of my father forced the cancellation of the Dakar Rally, but they won't stop me from riding.

"We want people to join us on the trek – Jews, Arabs, Christians, Muslims, it doesn't matter where people are from."

Jane and Omar reportedly divorced last year, but it had been staged following a series of death threats. Jane says they are now looking for a surrogate mother so that she can have a child with her new husband.

Immigration lawyer Laura Divine said the Home Office and Foreign and Commonwealth Office would usually accept an application for a marriage and settlement visa if all the eligibility criteria were satisfied.

She added: "They would want to see Bin Laden's divorce papers because it is the woman in this case applying for her husband to join her, and that husband must have only one wife."

The British Embassy refused to comment on individual cases.

In Jane's home village of Moulton, neighbours told of their surprise that Osama Bin Laden's son wanted to move from Egypt.

One said: "There's something different every couple of weeks – the last I knew she was getting divorced.

"Why would Bin Laden want to come to this cold, miserable climate? Give me Egypt any day."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/arti...in_page_id=1811

Are those dreadlocks ?????

My question is,is that weave of his the wet-n-wavy or the silky kind fro 30 dollars a pack.THat would be so messed up if he gets a visa and my fiance doesn't. :(

May 7,2007-USCIS received I-129f
July 24,2007-NOA1 was received
April 21,2008-K-1 visa denied.
June 3,2008-waiver filed at US Consalate in Panama
The interview went well,they told him it will take another 6 months for them to adjudicate the waiver
March 3,2009-US Consulate claims they have no record of our December visit,nor Manuel's interview
March 27,2009-Manuel returned to the consulate for another interrogation(because they forgot about December's interview),and they were really rude !
April 3,2009-US Counsalate asks for more court documents that no longer exist !
June 1,2009-Manuel and I go back to the US consalate AGAIN to give them a letter from the court in Colon along with documents I already gave them last year.I was surprised to see they had two thick files for his case !

June 15,2010-They called Manuel in to take his fingerprints again,still no decision on his case!
June 22,2010-WAIVER APPROVED at 5:00pm
July 19,2010-VISA IN MANUELITO'S HAND at 3:15pm!
July 25,2010-Manuelito arrives at 9:35pm at Logan Intn'l Airport,Boston,MA
August 5,2010-FINALLY MARRIED!!!!!!!!!!!!
August 23,2010-Filed for AOS at the International Institute of RI $1400!
December 23,2010-Work authorization received.
January 12,2011-RFE

Timeline
Yeah and as ugly as butt, too.

Come on,I thought those braids were sexy. :no: NOT !

The interview went well,they told him it will take another 6 months for them to adjudicate the waiver
March 3,2009-US Consulate claims they have no record of our December visit,nor Manuel's interview
March 27,2009-Manuel returned to the consulate for another interrogation(because they forgot about December's interview),and they were really rude !
June 1,2009-Manuel and I go back to the US consalate AGAIN to give them a letter from the court in Colon along with documents I already gave them last year.I was surprised to see they had two thick files for his case !

June 15,2010-They called Manuel in to take his fingerprints again,still no decision on his case!
January 12,2011-RFE

Well, neither seems much into the natural look. Perhaps they deserve each other!

Nothing unusual about a guy leaving his wife and kid(s) to pursue another relationship...

K-1

March 7, 2005: I-129F NOA1

September 20, 2005: K-1 Interview in London. Visa received shortly thereafter.

AOS

December 30, 2005: I-485 received by USCIS

May 5, 2006: Interview at Phoenix district office. Approval pending FBI background check clearance. AOS finally approved almost two years later: February 14, 2008.

Received 10-year green card February 28, 2008

Your Humble Advice Columnist, Joyce

Come check out the most happenin' thread on VJ: Dear Joyce

Click here to see me visiting with my homebodies.

[The grooviest signature you've ever seen is under construction!]

Timeline
8br6f6f.jpg

She's certainly a very pretty lady.

815o58z.jpg

She looks pretty good for a 52 year old.

January 12,2011-RFE

Timeline
He looks just like his dad! Are we sure that's not bin Osama in disguise???

He's "deisel" his dad is just skinny.It looks like he lifts weights.

January 12,2011-RFE

Timeline

"Autobots! Transform!"

It was a nerdish response to your 'more than meets the eye'. :blush:

It was a good joke :)

BTW... you wouldn't do that to OP would you??? :crying: