Beauty for Ashes

Um I brought back a souvenir from Algeria

115 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
just out of curiosity, where were you with all the peace and love and animal pictures when wahrania was harassing this woman?

Maybe as some of us she was still reeling over this http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...c=99445&hl= which started it all.

"Only from your heart can you touch the sky" - Rumi

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Timeline

Its done ... why beat a dead horse...... I don't care who started it lets just move on.....

K1 process

10/05/2006 filled :)

05/03/2007 interview -> AP -> hell -> AP -> 9 months of AP Hell - 2 home visits :(

01/26/2008 visa in hand with a typo :(

02/03/2008 2 weeks more of waiting.... Visa in hand...... :)

2/20/2008 on US soil :)

2/21/2008 marriage :)

AOS

03/12/2008 Sent AOS/Work/Travel

03/16/2008 shows delivered chicago

4/12/2008 check cashed :)

4/13/2008 NOA's for all 3

4/18/2008 bio letter

4/29/2008 bio appt.

5/06/2008 RFE 2007 tax return

5/07/2008 returned RFE overnight

5/08/2008 received-lees summit

5/12/08 case updated online/RFE received

5/27/08 checked the website for the third time today -says AP and EAD approval letter sent 5/24- it was not updated online till today - and no e-mail update either

5/27/08 emails sent in afternoon AP and EAD approvals

5/29/08 AP touch

5/29/08 email EAD card production ordered

6/02/08 AP in hand

6/03/08 email EAD card mailed

6/05/08 EAD card in hand :)

7/28/08 AOS letter received

9/02/08 AOS interview

9/10/08 card production ordered email :)

9/17/08 welcome letter email and snail mail arrive same day

9/19/08 Greencard in hand :)

i don't have time right now to find old posts, but i know there are some really nutty ones out there from wahrania, saying some very similar things. so what, the same standards just don't apply?

I-love-Muslims-SH.gif

c00c42aa-2fb9-4dfa-a6ca-61fb8426b4f4_zps

Timeline

its like with kids they bicker get at each other say random #$#$ after things chill why go out of your way to start the drama again?

Im not saying who's right who's wrong.... just come on, it's done

Edited by ~~~water~~~

K1 process

10/05/2006 filled :)

05/03/2007 interview -> AP -> hell -> AP -> 9 months of AP Hell - 2 home visits :(

01/26/2008 visa in hand with a typo :(

02/03/2008 2 weeks more of waiting.... Visa in hand...... :)

2/20/2008 on US soil :)

2/21/2008 marriage :)

AOS

03/12/2008 Sent AOS/Work/Travel

03/16/2008 shows delivered chicago

4/12/2008 check cashed :)

4/13/2008 NOA's for all 3

4/18/2008 bio letter

4/29/2008 bio appt.

5/06/2008 RFE 2007 tax return

5/07/2008 returned RFE overnight

5/08/2008 received-lees summit

5/12/08 case updated online/RFE received

5/27/08 checked the website for the third time today -says AP and EAD approval letter sent 5/24- it was not updated online till today - and no e-mail update either

5/27/08 emails sent in afternoon AP and EAD approvals

5/29/08 AP touch

5/29/08 email EAD card production ordered

6/02/08 AP in hand

6/03/08 email EAD card mailed

6/05/08 EAD card in hand :)

7/28/08 AOS letter received

9/02/08 AOS interview

9/10/08 card production ordered email :)

9/17/08 welcome letter email and snail mail arrive same day

9/19/08 Greencard in hand :)

Filed: Timeline
its like with kids they bicker get at each other say random #$#$ after things chill why go out of your way to start the drama again?

Im not saying who's right who's wrong.... just come on, it's done

Because if everyone gets along for a few days, people start missing the drama and try to drag stuff up to get everyone flaming again. I am too damn sick to participate. LOL

Has anyone else wondered about why Saharaziz didnt post during the time period Wahrania was out of the country and not posting on VJ? No posts between Dec 20 - Jan 8.....

VJ Hours - I am available M-F from 10am - 5pm PST. I will occasionaly put in some OT for a fairly good poo slinging thread or a donut.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Gawd....sometimes I feel this place is worse than kids a middle school! ;) Who really cares who said what? Who really wants to bicker? (better that that back because I know there are many that do!) Wahrania....I hope you are doing better with your asthma and I hope you continue to have a healthy pregnancy.

Timeline
Has anyone else wondered about why Saharaziz didnt post during the time period Wahrania was out of the country and not posting on VJ? No posts between Dec 20 - Jan 8.....

arnoldhorshack.jpg

"Only from your heart can you touch the sky" - Rumi

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

arnoldhorshack.jpg

You've got Kotter on the brain now, huh? :lol:

Filed: Country: Palestine
Timeline

2lkcn5x.jpg

6y04dk.jpg
شارع النجمة في بيت لحم

Too bad what happened to a once thriving VJ but hardly a surprise

al Nakba 1948-2015
66 years of forced exile and dispossession

Copyright © 2015 by PalestineMyHeart. Original essays, comments by and personal photographs taken by PalestineMyHeart are the exclusive intellectual property of PalestineMyHeart and may not be reused, reposted, or republished anywhere in any manner without express written permission from PalestineMyHeart.

Gawd....sometimes I feel this place is worse than kids a middle school! ;) Who really cares who said what? Who really wants to bicker? (better that that back because I know there are many that do!) Wahrania....I hope you are doing better with your asthma and I hope you continue to have a healthy pregnancy.

Personally,

I am in so much emotional and physical pain and stressed out of my mind I really do not care what sara aziz or anyone else says. I almost am so freaked out that I forgot about NVC and fee bills and everything else. I am peeing every 10 minutes and I also have come to the conclusion that with everything going on, I am happy to be alive. I am doing my daughters b day tomorrow. I am certainly not going to bicker with ANYONE. I am too freaking sick

No JP I certainly did not wonder. I left on the 16th not the 20th and I came back on January 3rd. I was gone from the night of the 16th in Algeria. I have been butt sick since I came home and she is welcome to post whereever and whenever she wants. My opinions about her ( as far as her posting and not being who she says she is) have already been made pretty clear but I am wrong about alot of stuff in this life. My gut feeling is that she is not who she says she is as she could not even answer simple questions about Algeria but if she was not raised there, that could be why. I do not want to focus negatively on other people. Like I said before, I am too damn sick to do so and too tired and over this process and I do not want to be sad or BAITED into fights

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

food for thought - any who do think they are the same, take it up with ewok. he can compare the ip's on both accounts.

my thoughts - not the same as ewok woulda caught it long ago.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

food for thought - any who do think they are the same, take it up with ewok. he can compare the ip's on both accounts.

my thoughts - not the same as ewok woulda caught it long ago.

Interesting...I never said they were the same person. I just made that observation, maybe saharaziz is a troll, or from another forum that they both post on. I just find it interesting that she only posts when Wahrania does. I haven't exactly figured out why yet....

VJ Hours - I am available M-F from 10am - 5pm PST. I will occasionaly put in some OT for a fairly good poo slinging thread or a donut.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.