deadbird

Friday

38 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

I am here, trying to figure out what to do with the mountains of things that belonged to my mom. Each piece holds a memory, but it's not really feasible to keep everything. I was thinking of maybe donating to the senior center or to displaced women shelter. That would take care of the clothing, but I don't know what to do with all the other stuff. I guess time will tell.

And I agree, meet everyone with a smile, not only will they wonder what you have been up to, but it also makes them think that you are perfectly well adjusted! LOL

Have a great weekend MENA, Hope Monday brings good news to everyone!!!!

My life has been blessed with the love of 4 of the sweetest men in the world. James, Jonathan, Nicolas, and Islam, my sons and my S/O.

OPSSSSSSS I DID IT AGAIN!

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
I am here, trying to figure out what to do with the mountains of things that belonged to my mom. Each piece holds a memory, but it's not really feasible to keep everything. I was thinking of maybe donating to the senior center or to displaced women shelter. That would take care of the clothing, but I don't know what to do with all the other stuff. I guess time will tell.

And I agree, meet everyone with a smile, not only will they wonder what you have been up to, but it also makes them think that you are perfectly well adjusted! LOL

tammy, take your time, treasure each item. discuss with other family members as they may want some of the items to remember her by. (F)

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

hi all

K1 process

10/05/2006 filled :)

05/03/2007 interview -> AP -> hell -> AP -> 9 months of AP Hell - 2 home visits :(

01/26/2008 visa in hand with a typo :(

02/03/2008 2 weeks more of waiting.... Visa in hand...... :)

2/20/2008 on US soil :)

2/21/2008 marriage :)

AOS

03/12/2008 Sent AOS/Work/Travel

03/16/2008 shows delivered chicago

4/12/2008 check cashed :)

4/13/2008 NOA's for all 3

4/18/2008 bio letter

4/29/2008 bio appt.

5/06/2008 RFE 2007 tax return

5/07/2008 returned RFE overnight

5/08/2008 received-lees summit

5/12/08 case updated online/RFE received

5/27/08 checked the website for the third time today -says AP and EAD approval letter sent 5/24- it was not updated online till today - and no e-mail update either

5/27/08 emails sent in afternoon AP and EAD approvals

5/29/08 AP touch

5/29/08 email EAD card production ordered

6/02/08 AP in hand

6/03/08 email EAD card mailed

6/05/08 EAD card in hand :)

7/28/08 AOS letter received

9/02/08 AOS interview

9/10/08 card production ordered email :)

9/17/08 welcome letter email and snail mail arrive same day

9/19/08 Greencard in hand :)

Timeline

hi all

K1 process

05/03/2007 interview -> AP -> hell -> AP -> 9 months of AP Hell - 2 home visits :(

AOS

4/18/2008 bio letter

4/29/2008 bio appt.

5/27/08 checked the website for the third time today -says AP and EAD approval letter sent 5/24- it was not updated online till today - and no e-mail update either

5/29/08 AP touch

6/02/08 AP in hand

9/02/08 AOS interview

Filed: Country: Morocco
Timeline

you could hold an estate sale. i went to one last weekend of an elderly woman who died. there were tons of people there and you could try and make a little money off of the things you want to get rid of, then donate the rest! *hugs*

"It's far better to be alone than wish you were." - Ann Landers

world-map.jpg

Filed: Other Country: Lebanon
Timeline

hi everyone. just chkin in real quick. i wont be back until i get settled in NY. Just wanted to ask all of you to keep me and the baby in your thoughts as we travel away from George for this period of time.

Ill see yall on the flip side.

June 11 05-Married George, civil ceremony in New York

May 30 08-Baby Joshua was born

Jan 15-Back to NY we go...

May 10-made decision not to go back overseas.

July 10-filed for divorce

Jan 11-Divorce final

July 11-1st trip to take Josh to see George

Mar 12-2nd trip to take Josh to see George

MfXV.jpg.png

1LR1.jpg.png

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline
hi everyone. just chkin in real quick. i wont be back until i get settled in NY. Just wanted to ask all of you to keep me and the baby in your thoughts as we travel away from George for this period of time.

Ill see yall on the flip side.

Safe travels, Jess!

Timeline
Good Morning everyone and happy Friday. I am back at work finally after maternity leave and I wish I could say its good to be back but frankly I really enjoyed those weeks of wearing pajamas all day and playing with my cute smiley baby while watching the Food Network :unsure:

Are you back fulltime?

"Only from your heart can you touch the sky" - Rumi

Timeline

have a safe trip :) Welcome back

K1 process

AOS

4/18/2008 bio letter

4/29/2008 bio appt.

5/29/08 AP touch

6/02/08 AP in hand

9/02/08 AOS interview

Hey everyone, I hope you are all doing well. I'm so tired today, I feel like a truck ran over me! I have been daydreaming about my pjs all day :crying:

VJ Hours - I am available M-F from 10am - 5pm PST. I will occasionaly put in some OT for a fairly good poo slinging thread or a donut.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

I'm in the closest thing to PJ's all day-sweats.

It's a pony tail, no makeup, rainy kinda day. Helps to melt some of that snow away.

Looking at the mountain of papers I'm facing this semester and formulating a plan of attack. Hmmm... The profs said this isn't something you can cram and fluff and pad in one night. That the reading is from the best minds of our time currently and is even a challenge for them to read. I think I am going to have to start some study groups to discuss this reading after we each do it so we can make sense of some of it.

Today is 1-11 (111) make a wish everyone!

(L)

Edited by OlivianWaleed

paDvm8.png0sD7m8.png

mRhYm8.png8tham8.png

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
PPS: I am really super excited about my Animation Production class! Tedious/time consuming/creative/and the reward is worth it! Every breath this semester is like a fish gasping for air.

paDvm8.png0sD7m8.png

mRhYm8.png8tham8.png

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooook happy Friday everybody! I just woke up around 230pm and still could sleep another ... ohh.... DAY!!! I'm so blasted tired and dunno whyyyyy.

I managed to get my dishes done, stove cleaned up, floor scrubbed, and counters cleaned off and now have to go to the store and to the bank. THEN off to pick up my son and start cleaning again... once today is over, go to bed, sleep all day saturday and enjoy having the weekend off!!!!!! WOOHOOOO.... I'm hungry.. ate some broccoli for supper last night and haven't eaten anything yet today.......argggg

(F) amal (F)

have a great weekend everyone!!!!!

Visited Jordan-December 2004

Interview-December 2005

Visa approved-December 2005, 1 week later after supplying "more information"

Arrived U.S.A.-December 2005

Removed Conditions-September 2008

Divorced in December 2013

lovingmemory.jpgInlovingmemory-2.gifmybabygirl-1-1.jpghenna_rose.jpg37320lovesaved-1.jpg

Filed: Other Country: Morocco
Timeline

I am back fulll time and because I took the full 12 weeks FMLA I had to use all my vacation time so I dont have ANY time off again until my anniversary date in June. Its gonna be a LONG 6 months. I guess Daddy is going to be doing all the doctors appointments and stuff. wow.

Funny story: I thought I didnt have to come back until NEXT Monday until my boss emailed me tuesday afternoon and said I needed to be back Wednesday. well my son had stayed home from school Monday and Tuesday with the stomach flu but by tuesday afternoon he seemed fine. SO wednesday morning I get us all out the door, get into work and of course straight into some of the seemingly eternal meetings we have around here, and at about 10 I started feeling really weird. Clammy, sweaty, dizzy. I stood up to leave the conference room and had that overwhelming feeling I was going to throw up. I had to RUN down the hall to the kitchen (closest room available) and proceeded to WILDLY vomit into the trash can. yes, I got the flu and so my first day returning to work after 3 months lasted exactly 3 hours. it was actually pretty funny. Spent that whole afternoon in misery but was fine the next day and here I am!

Baby is doing fine and seems happy with her new nanny - so far, so good.

JESS: good luck and safe travels to you, welcome back!

Edited by sara535

Photo1949-1.jpg

5GTLm7.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.