Mina76

Just Turkish

1,923 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Turkey
Timeline
Julia I am so happy for both of you!!!

I am also very excited because my husband will be here tomorrow... I asked him last night what he wants me to cook for him..He wanted biber dolma, ayran corbasi ve tulumba tatlisi :)

We are going to Ankara on Wednesday... interview is on Thursday at 9 a.m.. Finally this long wait will be over.. Insallah.. Please include us in your prayers..

Sevgiler,

Filiz

Best of Luck on the interview in Ankara Filiz and a Happy reunion with your hubby!!! (F)

1803363hy9lzatt1e.gif avatar_ani_050.gifSOON TO BE HAPPILY DIVORCED! avatar_ani_052.gif 1803363hy9lzatt1e.gif

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline
we got our interview appointment letter! :dance: woo-hoo!

Wow, congrats & good luck! You'll have to let us know what it's like. I'm pretty sure Ozzy wants to do the naturalization thing when he is eligible.

ROC Journey:

01/19/2010 - Mailed ROC paperwork to Vermont Service Center

01/21/2010 - ROC package arrived at VSC

01/26/2010 - Check cashed

01/28/2010 - Received NOA, GC extended for 1 year

02/25/2010 - Biometrics taken

04/23/2010 - Conditions lifted! :)

05/01/2010 - Ten-year GC received...on hubby's birthday! Yay!

MeandOzzy.jpg

Timeline

Naturalization.....the final step :dance:

This process is not as stressful as the others.....LOL, if one passes the test that is. Has anyone ever heard of someone failing? :blink:

awaterlily your interview is before ours, do keep us posted on the results. :thumbs:

So HAPPY for all those coming together with your Love (L) I wish you so much happiness and joy.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Turkey
Timeline

ITA, less steps and one is dealing with the local office. So, I assume depending on how busy that office is will determine the general time frame

Naturalization.....the final step :dance: This process is not as stressful as the others.....LOL, if one passes the test that is. Has anyone ever heard of someone failing? :blink:

I have no idea how that happened :blink: LOL perhaps because its a small office. We've been over there several times over the years and it's waiting room is always empty or nearly empty. Nice folks, too! :thumbs:

awaterlily your interview is before ours, do keep us posted on the results. :thumbs:

Timeline

OMG, I'm a spacehead! LOL

Congrats and GL with yours, Debra.

I will definately let you know how ours goes. Hopefully, he'll pass! :star: I hear you can do a 2nd try but if you fail that one you have to apply, pay the $675 and start the whole process over again.. YIKES

Naturalization.....the final step :dance:

This process is not as stressful as the others.....LOL, if one passes the test that is. Has anyone ever heard of someone failing? :blink:

Timeline
TY Mina :star: - when is your husband eligible or applying for naturalization? Is he interested in applying?

Thanks for asking awaterlily! :)

Yes he is definitely going to be applying, but he's not eligible yet to apply for citizenship until Sept 2009. :blush:

Edited by Mina76

1803363hy9lzatt1e.gif avatar_ani_050.gifSOON TO BE HAPPILY DIVORCED! avatar_ani_052.gif 1803363hy9lzatt1e.gif

Filed: P-2 Visa Country: Switzerland
Timeline

Merhaba,

I just wanted give you the great news quickly! I'll write my experience very soon.. visa approved today..and i got a message from the UPS a few hours ago that says the visa will be delivered tomorow!!!! we are flying on march 5th...yeahhhhh :) I can't tell you how much happy i am.. Thanks to you all for the support..I'll write again..i should take care of my hubby now :)

Love,

Filiz

Edited by sardes

"The truth is, you never know how strong your relationship is until it's tested. All too often, the stress of a crisis can pull a couple apart. But when you do make it through in one piece, you might just find yourselves tighter than ever."

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline

whoohoo! :dance::dance:

That's great news Filiz! Congratulations and have a wonderful & safe trip to the US!!! :star:

Tanya

Merhaba,

I just wanted give you the great news quickly! I'll write my experience very soon.. visa approved today..and i got a message from the UPS a few hours ago that says the visa will be delivered tomorow!!!! we are flying on march 5th...yeahhhhh :) I can't tell you how much happy i am.. Thanks to you all for the support..I'll write again..i should take care of my hubby now :)

Love,

Filiz

ROC Journey:

01/19/2010 - Mailed ROC paperwork to Vermont Service Center

01/21/2010 - ROC package arrived at VSC

01/26/2010 - Check cashed

01/28/2010 - Received NOA, GC extended for 1 year

02/25/2010 - Biometrics taken

04/23/2010 - Conditions lifted! :)

05/01/2010 - Ten-year GC received...on hubby's birthday! Yay!

MeandOzzy.jpg

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline

Congratulations Filiz!

Visa Journey:

Marriage: July 6, 2007

I-130 Sent: August 7, 2007

NOA1: September 24, 2007

I-129F Sent: September 25, 2007

NOA1: October 9, 2007

NOA2: March 7, 2008

Packet 3: March 28, 2008

Interview: June 24, 2008

AP: June 24, 2008

10 months in AP--will this ever end?

Timeline

Fantastic news!!! Congratulations

and...

please make sure you do not fly on Turkish Airlines!! Sorry to say that but in light of what just happened....

I want to add that I flew on them once and some water type substance was dripping on me from the ceiling. Very concerning.

Nice flight attendants, though.

Merhaba,

Love,

Filiz

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.