Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Filed: Other Timeline
hi guys:

I guess i'm just feeling scared and anxious,I couldn't sleep last night(neither my husband) he's having his medical exam this morning.

Anyways here's the evidence we're presenting at the interview:

chats logs since the day we met on line till present.

telephone bills

pictures

2 affidavis of evidence ( one from the owner of the company I work which happens to be a very good friend of mine) and another one from the pastor of the church I attend. He's also presenting a letter from his pastor (we both Christians)

3- boarding passes

4- money exchange receipts.

5- a copy of my passport.

Now here's the reason a feeling so anxious.

Age difference ( I'm 14 years older than my husband) if you see us together is hard to tell , Idon't look my my age than GOD for that.

I'm only been once in El salvador to visit my husband (back on May 2007)

We never met each i person before we got married (we didn't need to We just knew we're were meant for each other)

I know this is all in God's hand now and I trust him with all my heart since He's the one who really has control of our lives.

But anyways i've just need to hear from you guys and give me your thoughts.

God bless you all and thanks in advance for your advice

Good luck - your story and ours is similar so I will be interested in what they say during the interview. I am 16 years older than my husband(though like you everybody says I look very young for my age and nobody has commented on our age difference) :) Also, we did not know each other for long before marriage - we did not meet online but were introduced by a friend, but we had a very brief courtship(weeks) - normal by Nepali standards but not by American standards, especially given our age difference. We wanted to do things the traditional way and I think when you meet the right one, you just know... (L)

thkirby-1.gifpetblink46.gif
BuddhaEyesGlobe.gif1433707c1j51myzp6.gif

hi guys:

I guess i'm just feeling scared and anxious,I couldn't sleep last night(neither my husband) he's having his medical exam this morning.

telephone bills

pictures

2 affidavis of evidence ( one from the owner of the company I work which happens to be a very good friend of mine) and another one from the pastor of the church I attend. He's also presenting a letter from his pastor (we both Christians)

3- boarding passes

Age difference ( I'm 14 years older than my husband) if you see us together is hard to tell , Idon't look my my age than GOD for that.

We never met each i person before we got married (we didn't need to We just knew we're were meant for each other)

I know this is all in God's hand now and I trust him with all my heart since He's the one who really has control of our lives.

Good luck - your story and ours is similar so I will be interested in what they say during the interview. I am 16 years older than my husband(though like you everybody says I look very young for my age and nobody has commented on our age difference) :) Also, we did not know each other for long before marriage - we did not meet online but were introduced by a friend, but we had a very brief courtship(weeks) - normal by Nepali standards but not by American standards, especially given our age difference. We wanted to do things the traditional way and I think when you meet the right one, you just know... (L)

Thanks everybody for your replies and good wishes they're greatly appreciated!

I'm so happy I found this site with so many stories similar to mine when you think you're the only one suffering and in agony you're realised you're not alone.

Pattu rani:

Age is just a number, me and my husband are so happy together we don't even remenber we're 14 years apart because we're very similar in so many ways is hard to imagine my self being without him God forbidden!!!!!! It hasn't been easy you all know all the struggles that we have get through to be together the most important thing is NEVER GIVE UP!! no matter what the circumstances are, because when you believe in something you have defend it till the end no matter what people say, many think I'm crazy but to be honest with you they will never give me the love,patience,happiness that my husband gives me. I believe in OUR LOVE and trust me on this one coming from someone who actually never believe that Love was actually something REAL i't s been long way for me and I'm glad I was able to experience all af this with the man GOD had in his plans for me.

God bless you!

I can't believe I'll see my husband in 3 days so happyyyyyyyyy

Filed: Other Timeline
hi guys:

telephone bills

pictures

3- boarding passes

Thanks everybody for your replies and good wishes they're greatly appreciated!

I'm so happy I found this site with so many stories similar to mine when you think you're the only one suffering and in agony you're realised you're not alone.

Pattu rani:

Age is just a number, me and my husband are so happy together we don't even remenber we're 14 years apart because we're very similar in so many ways is hard to imagine my self being without him God forbidden!!!!!! It hasn't been easy you all know all the struggles that we have get through to be together the most important thing is NEVER GIVE UP!! no matter what the circumstances are, because when you believe in something you have defend it till the end no matter what people say, many think I'm crazy but to be honest with you they will never give me the love,patience,happiness that my husband gives me. I believe in OUR LOVE and trust me on this one coming from someone who actually never believe that Love was actually something REAL i't s been long way for me and I'm glad I was able to experience all af this with the man GOD had in his plans for me.

God bless you!

I can't believe I'll see my husband in 3 days so happyyyyyyyyy

Yes, you are right, age is just a number - I cannot imagine my life without Govi. I have had some rough times too, was almost ready to give up a couple of months ago when a couple of 'well meaning' people said he was only out for a GC, especially hearing of our age gap. I broke down emotionally and it was especially difficult because he was unable to communicate with me for 2 weeks. We got through that time though and now when people say things like that I have learned to shrug it off. Whatever happens I know is meant to be - the immigration mess and stress of separation only make our love stronger. God bless you too and have a wonderful reunion - I have to wait 4 more months until I see my Govi :crying:

thkirby-1.gifpetblink46.gif
BuddhaEyesGlobe.gif1433707c1j51myzp6.gif

My husband and I have a really big age gap. But for us, age is just a number. As long as we can make each happy, that is what matters. Whenever I tell people how old is my husband, all they say is "Age is just a number and if he is making you happy, that is the most important factor"

People tend to think that I am going after the green card or citizenship. I have a good life and job in Malaysia that I am willing to give up to be with my husband. Recently I turned down a promotion offer because I feel that being with my husband is the right thing to do eventhough I have to start all over again in USA.

On another note, my husband and I chat frequently using Gmail talk. All this conversation are archieved. I just need to print the page and it contains information like who I chat with and date. I have also read that greeting cards are also good evidence with the stamp mark and origin of the mail.

Good luck!

03/21/06- Met online

10/13/06- Met in person (Los Angeles USA) (three weeks)

12/20/06- Met in person (Kuala Lumpur Malaysia) (three weeks)

02/13/07- Met in person (Nagoya Japan) (two days)

06/21/07- Met in person (Portland Oregon (via PDX), USA) (three weeks)

11/30/07- Met in person (Portland Oregon (via LAX), USA) (six weeks)

12/12/07- Got married (In a Light House!!!)

01/18/08- I-130 sent

01/21/08- I-130 received at Chicago Lock Box

02/15/08- Check cashed

02/26/08- NOA1 received (Notice date: 2/12/2008)

02/19/08- Touched

04/23/08- Met in person (Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia) (one week)

04/30/08- Here I am in USA!!!!

05/19/08- I-130 approved!

05/27/08- NVC received our application and case number assigned

06/02/08- DS-3032 sent & AOS Bill Generated

06/05/08- Paid AOS Bill online

06/16/08- DS-3032 email accepted by NVC

08/28/08- Case completed!

10/21/08- Interview date (Rescheduled by US Embassy- Original date 10/28)-PASSED!!!

10/22/08- Visa in hand!

10/31/08- POE- Seattle, WA

11/12/08- Received SSN in mail!

11/20/08- Got my WA driving license!

I-751

08/03/10- I-751 sent

08/09/10- NOA

08/24/10- Biometrics

10/28/10- Case approved

.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.