~Jackie~

Happy Caturday!

40 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Algeria
Timeline
which movie did you get, meriem?! i've watched a huge amount of those arabic movies on netflix and can give you some rec's and some to avoid if you want! (or you can give me advice too!)

We rented "Vive LAlgerie" Its about the life of three Algerian women trying to make it there. I would love to hear your recommendations. We just recently joined Netflix . I have a couple of other Algerian movies in the queue, one is called Rachida.

Thanks

Meriem

glitterfy200428648Z.gif

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

catatgame.jpg

Just hanging out today being lazy though I have a HUGE amount of housework to contend with before I can really be lazy and watch some back to back movies. I watched Mr. Brooks last night. FREAKY!!!! :blink::blink::blink:

Hubster won't be able to get internet at the flat they're at now so we'll have to wait till they move. No landline where they're at now and the estimate is a good 8 months before they'd be able to get one. :crying::crying::crying:

"Only from your heart can you touch the sky" - Rumi

Filed: Country: Palestine
Timeline
*Beams in satisfaction*

6uijywj.gif

WoM wins :)

Nooooooooo :P

I meant I'm so happy to see people finally gettin with the Caturday program. When I first started posting Caturday pics, everyone was like "um huh? :unsure: (what's WRONG with her????)" :lol: :lol: :lol:

This thread is absolutely FULL of WIN :dance:

6y04dk.jpg
شارع النجمة في بيت لحم

Too bad what happened to a once thriving VJ but hardly a surprise

al Nakba 1948-2015
66 years of forced exile and dispossession

Copyright © 2015 by PalestineMyHeart. Original essays, comments by and personal photographs taken by PalestineMyHeart are the exclusive intellectual property of PalestineMyHeart and may not be reused, reposted, or republished anywhere in any manner without express written permission from PalestineMyHeart.

I don't know if I am grinning from the pills or these cat pics :lol: I love the white kitten with the paws over its ears.

jess--cant wait to see another pic of the baby!

amal--lets smoke argilla tonight if your feeling better

wutl---watch a movie, forget the cleaning for today

J (L)

\

Hey Jackie -

I received your message --- I was wondering when I saw the little pic by your name hmmmmmmmm...... you must fill me in on details details details!!!

I am glad you are happy -- you deserve it!!!

I'm here -- I have your number and I will try to give you a call today -- if not today then tomorrow (lots of thangs to do today!!)

Take Care and have a great Caturday --- rrrrrrrrrrRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRROOWWWWWWWWWWWWW (please imagine that as the Eartha Kitt purrrrrrrrrrr)

Malarie

** The black ribbon I display in my display is for my son in law who was killed in Afganistan November 23,2009 **

Happy Saturday MENA!

I will try to get my Princessa to pose today for a new pic.

Jackie (L)

Hey Are You Giving Me the Evil Eye??

My contribution to Caturday!!

** The black ribbon I display in my display is for my son in law who was killed in Afganistan November 23,2009 **

Filed: Timeline

Took Lexy shopping today for fish. My 29 gallon tank only has a platy and a tiny orange molly that was orphaned as a baby. The platy is huge, probably 6 inches long. So, we just bought 2 white fish and Alexis named them Snowman and Snowball (snowball is already 'with fish' ;) ) They obviously are married.

Now we are just hanging out, playing with Princessa. A nice, relaxing day.

J (L)

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
Took Lexy shopping today for fish. My 29 gallon tank only has a platy and a tiny orange molly that was orphaned as a baby. The platy is huge, probably 6 inches long. So, we just bought 2 white fish and Alexis named them Snowman and Snowball (snowball is already 'with fish' ;) ) They obviously are married.

Now we are just hanging out, playing with Princessa. A nice, relaxing day.

J (L)

zebra danios are good. they chase each other all day long and they don't bother other fish.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Algeria
Timeline

Hachemi got to meet a TV star Thur. night. Not a big time one but probably one you will recognize. Remember the Angel of Death, Andrew on the TV show touched by an Angel? His name is John Dye. Hachemi works part time for a Tunisian friend of ours at a very nice Mediterranean restaurant. John Dye came in to meet with the hometown paper for an interview and to eat dinner. The cool thing is we found out after we bought our house last year that this is the house John Dye grew up in. Hachemi told him that we bought his childhood home and he seemed really pleased. He told us to look around the chimney because he remembered writing his name in the mortar somewhere. lol. Hachemi said he was very nice and of course got an autograph. He came back in with his parents last night before going back to California today. I forgot to say he left a 60 dollar tip!

Meriem (F)

Edited by Meriem_setif

glitterfy200428648Z.gif

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
Love the Caturday pix! I did a lil retail therapy today. Mervyns was having an amazing sale. I snaged two pants, two shirts, and two cami's for a total of $40! Then I got a hair cut/trim and now I'm ready for back to school next week. :dance: Edited by OlivianWaleed

paDvm8.png0sD7m8.png

mRhYm8.png8tham8.png

My darling tabby/siamese mix kitty, Mrs. Ivory. She is 100% spoiled by the hubster and now has decided that every piece of crinkly paper is her enemy and must be pounced upon. If she hears paper crinkle she will run up to u, stare at u, and wait until u crush the paper into a ball and throw it. Then she chases it around and plays..its tooooooo cute!!! We just love her. She is just at a year -and-a-half old (hubster got her last christmas)

ivory2.jpg

There is my Caturday Contribution :)

(F) amal (F)

Visited Jordan-December 2004

Interview-December 2005

Visa approved-December 2005, 1 week later after supplying "more information"

Arrived U.S.A.-December 2005

Removed Conditions-September 2008

Divorced in December 2013

lovingmemory.jpgInlovingmemory-2.gifmybabygirl-1-1.jpghenna_rose.jpg37320lovesaved-1.jpg

DSCI2152.jpg

Her Majesty having to scratch her own nose because I had the camera.

Jackie (L)

my family raised hemis and siamese cats when I was growing up. I just love them! Beautiful cat Jackie!

Visited Jordan-December 2004

Interview-December 2005

Visa approved-December 2005, 1 week later after supplying "more information"

Arrived U.S.A.-December 2005

Removed Conditions-September 2008

Divorced in December 2013

lovingmemory.jpgInlovingmemory-2.gifmybabygirl-1-1.jpghenna_rose.jpg37320lovesaved-1.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.