hitchoo

Factors i've noticed about issuing visas in MENA

200 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline
loool noo i meant by "BOSS" the usa gov, and it directed the talk to the american consulars in the egyptian Embassy, otherwise i assure you , you can find some are jealous from both sides hahaha

jealous of what?

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

To behold that much intense humanity really broke open my heart.

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Timeline

I believe that she is refering to the fact that American men will be jealous that Egyptian men have stolen us from them and on the other side Egyptian women will be jealous that we have taken men that would have been for them.

Timeline
I believe that she is refering to the fact that American men will be jealous that Egyptian men have stolen us from them and on the other side Egyptian women will be jealous that we have taken men that would have been for them.

Interesting.

Filed: Country: Palestine
Timeline

Interesting.

It all sounds pretty far-fetched to me...

6y04dk.jpg
شارع النجمة في بيت لحم

Too bad what happened to a once thriving VJ but hardly a surprise

al Nakba 1948-2015
66 years of forced exile and dispossession

Copyright © 2015 by PalestineMyHeart. Original essays, comments by and personal photographs taken by PalestineMyHeart are the exclusive intellectual property of PalestineMyHeart and may not be reused, reposted, or republished anywhere in any manner without express written permission from PalestineMyHeart.

Timeline

Interesting.

It all sounds pretty far-fetched to me...

Surely American men are outraged by this.

PSYCH!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline

My husband's case was in AP for a year and two months and we don't meet ANY of the criteria that you listed.

We were married and already had a life together prior to his file going into AP; we met while in school and not online. We have a TON of pictures of his family and mine together and even affidavits from our family and friends on our behalf. Neither of us have ever had a criminal record. We also have a child together. Also, the local CIS delayed our application for 9 months because they failed to send it on to the NVC after repeated requests. So......

After having battled the immigration system for years now, I think it all boils down to the fact that it's a critical government office that is morbidly understaffed and digustingly disorganized.

MoFlair.jpgbadsign.jpgfaris.jpgpassport.jpg

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Kuwait
Timeline
nevermind

I know what you mean hitchoo, there are many MENA men and women(mostly women) that get jealous when they see one of "their own" marry a foreigner, especially the mena men or women who has alot going for them and are successful and they take a foreign spouse. They think we stole one of their prizes! :lol: Hassan and I have talked extensivley about this issue before and we just laugh about it. There are many MENA women who see Hassan and I together and has given me the evil eye :lol: There has even been times they will walk up to Hassan and ask him why is he with an american women and not be with "his own kind", he laughs and tells them she is "my own kind" she is human like me and you and she is a very beautiful woman and she is my lovely wife. :luv: Hassan and I feel that god made us all and it doesn't matter what part of the country you are from, we all have a heart and soul and we were just lucky enough to find our soulmate from an ocean away. :luv:

Edited by MelissaHassan

Timeline
nevermind

I know what you mean hitchoo, there are many MENA men and women(mostly women) that get jealous when they see one of "their own" marry a foreigner, especially the mena men or women who has alot going for them and are successful and they take a foreign spouse. They think we stole one of their prizes! :lol: Hassan and I have talked extensivley about this issue before and we just laugh about it. There are many MENA women who see Hassan and I together and has given me the evil eye :lol: There has even been times they will walk up to Hassan and ask him why is he with an american women and not be with "his own kind", he laughs and tells them she is "my own kind" she is human like me and you and she is a very beautiful woman and she is my lovely wife. :luv: Hassan and I feel that god made us all and it doesn't matter what part of the country you are from, we all have a heart and soul and we were just lucky enough to find our soulmate from an ocean away. :luv:

Well everyone is just super jealous of you. I mean American men wanted you too, and they're pissed they can't have you. C'est la vie!

Timeline

I must say you women, that have gone to visit your men in their country, must have not been paying attention because I have clearly gotten the stink eye from Egyptian women watching Jack and I together.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline
I must say you women, that have gone to visit your men in their country, must have not been paying attention because I have clearly gotten the stink eye from Egyptian women watching Jack and I together.

We've has this discussion in MENA before. So you got the evil eye...why is that immediately interpreted as jealousy? That's rather vain, IMO.

Filed: Country: Palestine
Timeline

:huh:

6y04dk.jpg
شارع النجمة في بيت لحم

Too bad what happened to a once thriving VJ but hardly a surprise

al Nakba 1948-2015
66 years of forced exile and dispossession

Copyright © 2015 by PalestineMyHeart. Original essays, comments by and personal photographs taken by PalestineMyHeart are the exclusive intellectual property of PalestineMyHeart and may not be reused, reposted, or republished anywhere in any manner without express written permission from PalestineMyHeart.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.