*Maureen*

Freezing Friday!!

68 posts in this topic

You always crack me up, girl -- you have a wonderful sense of humor and a great ability to put it in words !

Wishing you and hubby and baby all the best in getting this straightened out ASAP -- and I'm so sorry that such nice people have to be put through unnecessary stress and hassle when IT WASN'T EVEN YOUR FAULT !!!!

(F)

-MK

good luck yassmine!!

Ty guys :) The mommy arrived this evening to hostess my baby shower on Sunday, so I feel much more relaxed. I havent seen her since March. Sometimes a person just needs their mommy to make it all better :lol:

*puff* *puff* *puff* I hold on to it and keep it warm for the next person :D

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Other Country: Lebanon
Timeline

anybody here know if its ok to smoke hookah when pregnant?? hubs is very against it.....so i havent had any since the day before i tested..............but im craving BADDDDDD.........i will prolly just have to wait til June lol.

June 11 05-Married George, civil ceremony in New York

May 30 08-Baby Joshua was born

Jan 15-Back to NY we go...

May 10-made decision not to go back overseas.

July 10-filed for divorce

Jan 11-Divorce final

July 11-1st trip to take Josh to see George

Mar 12-2nd trip to take Josh to see George

MfXV.jpg.png

1LR1.jpg.png

Filed: Other Country: Israel
Timeline
anybody here know if its ok to smoke hookah when pregnant?? hubs is very against it.....so i havent had any since the day before i tested..............but im craving BADDDDDD.........i will prolly just have to wait til June lol.

I think its a bad idea. I know its supposed to be safer than cigarettes but I think that either its not 100% safe or not enough research is done on it. I doubt a lot of research was done on the effects of smoking shisha and pregnancy. Better safe that sorry.

Filed: Other Country: Lebanon
Timeline

I think its a bad idea. I know its supposed to be safer than cigarettes but I think that either its not 100% safe or not enough research is done on it. I doubt a lot of research was done on the effects of smoking shisha and pregnancy. Better safe that sorry.

thanks! yep ive went this long without it and im living......so another few months isnt going to hurt me, especially for the sake of the baby's health. common sense has told me that it was a no no but i just had to ask, had a bad craving yesterday.

June 11 05-Married George, civil ceremony in New York

May 30 08-Baby Joshua was born

Jan 15-Back to NY we go...

May 10-made decision not to go back overseas.

July 10-filed for divorce

Jan 11-Divorce final

July 11-1st trip to take Josh to see George

Mar 12-2nd trip to take Josh to see George

MfXV.jpg.png

1LR1.jpg.png

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

No harm in smoking virtual shisha. *puff puff* pass...

thanks! yep ive went this long without it and im living......so another few months isnt going to hurt me, especially for the sake of the baby's health. common sense has told me that it was a no no but i just had to ask, had a bad craving yesterday.

paDvm8.png0sD7m8.png

mRhYm8.png8tham8.png

Filed: Timeline

A new hookah bar just opened in Chicago and they had a story on it last night on the news. They said an hour of hookah, is like a pack a day cigarette habit. So, Miss Jess, you just wait a little longer and I will come smoke with you after that little boy is born.

*puff puff...where's amal...puff choke*

J (L)

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline
A new hookah bar just opened in Chicago and they had a story on it last night on the news. They said an hour of hookah, is like a pack a day cigarette habit. So, Miss Jess, you just wait a little longer and I will come smoke with you after that little boy is born.

*puff puff...where's amal...puff choke*

J (L)

WOW! No wonder I got hooked on that hooka so quick! We need something like that around here. I'm sure it would be a success.

*PUFF* *PUFF*

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

ditto. and i have this feeling that it's an old mena name with a new name too.

No old MENA person Charles. Same as it has always been.

i checked name history - so there you are, i wondered what happened to you! (F)

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.