polarbear

Thursday!

194 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
Discussing which women may or may not, and who should be pregnant is anything but cute. I would never share my pregnancy status on this board and I would appreciate not being included in the "list". It's sick.

Speculating who may or may not be pregnant may not be something you appreciate but its far from being sick. I think you need to reevaluate what sick behavior actually is. I think there are many people on this forum who don't appreciate your comments on many other subjects and also deem them as sick.

:luv::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

I think as long as you treat the ceramic ones it's ok. So you have to soak a new one in water for at least 8 hrs then let it dry out and gradually introduce it to heat -consistently raising the temperature to prevent it from cracking. We have gas flames so i just put it right on the stove. When we had electric things got shaky. Hubby made tagine last night with lamb and these long white beas (dry) I have no clue what they're called and lemons - it was nummy.

May 11 '09 - Case Approved 10 yr card in the mail

June - 10 yr card recieved

Feb. 19, 2010 - N-400 Application sent to Phoenix Lockbox

April 3, 2010 - Biometrics

May 17,2010 - Citizenship Test - Minneapolis, MN

July 16, 2010- Retest (writing portion)

October 13, 2010 - Oath Ceremony

Journey Complete!

s-age.png

s-age.png

Timeline
so confused :wacko:

I thought tagine was a dinner like stew.................................now it's a cooking instrument????? :unsure:

It's both! You cook in a tagine and you also eat out of it. You can make so many dishes in a tagine... and they're not always stews. My favorite tagine is grated tomatoes, onions, garlic and spices with small ground beef balls. Right before it's time to serve you crack eggs on top so it's served with fried eggs. Man is that good with bread!

omg i'm so hungry right now it's not even a laughing matter!!!!!!!!! That sounds AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mmmm, I could go for a tagine with lamb and prunes right now. I love that one.

I thought you didn't like cooked fruit? meatballs & tomato w/ egg is one of my faves, but I also love chicken & olive, chicken & prunes...mmmmmmmm

BJsTm6.png

*No conflict when the flute is playing, for then I see every movement emanates from God's Holy Dance* ~ Hafiz

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

is the meatball with egg recipe already posted somewhere in sultan's kitchen? I'm not buying a tagine so hopefully just a regular pot will do.

now i want a tangerine. :whistle:

"Only from your heart can you touch the sky" - Rumi

Timeline
Discussing which women may or may not, and who should be pregnant is anything but cute. I would never share my pregnancy status on this board and I would appreciate not being included in the "list". It's sick.

Speculating who may or may not be pregnant may not be something you appreciate but its far from being sick. I think you need to reevaluate what sick behavior actually is. I think there are many people on this forum who don't appreciate your comments on many other subjects and also deem them as sick.

:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

BJsTm6.png

*No conflict when the flute is playing, for then I see every movement emanates from God's Holy Dance* ~ Hafiz

Timeline

I thought tagine was a dinner like stew.................................now it's a cooking instrument????? :unsure:

It's both! You cook in a tagine and you also eat out of it. You can make so many dishes in a tagine... and they're not always stews. My favorite tagine is grated tomatoes, onions, garlic and spices with small ground beef balls. Right before it's time to serve you crack eggs on top so it's served with fried eggs. Man is that good with bread!

omg i'm so hungry right now it's not even a laughing matter!!!!!!!!! That sounds AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I thought you didn't like cooked fruit? meatballs & tomato w/ egg is one of my faves, but I also love chicken & olive, chicken & prunes...mmmmmmmm

Wow, good memory! I don't...but for some reason that one sounds really good right now and I've declared it my favorite. :lol:

Besides, prunes aren't *real* fruit. :unsure:

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline
is the meatball with egg recipe already posted somewhere in sultan's kitchen? I'm not buying a tagine so hopefully just a regular pot will do.

I saw a tagine at Sur La Table for $75 and I laughed and laughed. Mine was $3 in Morocco and I've had it for over 2 years now.

Timeline

Wow, good memory! I don't...but for some reason that one sounds really good right now and I've declared it my favorite. :lol:

they're nature's broom! :dance::dance:

"Only from your heart can you touch the sky" - Rumi

Timeline

oh yea, they're *just* dried plums! :whistle::lol:

BJsTm6.png

Timeline

I saw a tagine at Sur La Table for $75 and I laughed and laughed. Mine was $3 in Morocco and I've had it for over 2 years now.

My mom bought us this nice Berber serving plate last year for Christmas - I bet she paid over $100 bucks for it from some catalog. I was so upset when the cats knocked it off the table and broke it. Wadi said, "don't worry, we'll get one when we go to Morocco for a buck". :lol:

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
I'm exhausted and have to take a nap now. That flu really took it out of me. I've only been up since about 8:30 and it's about 12 now. Sheesh.

paDvm8.png0sD7m8.png

mRhYm8.png8tham8.png

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
*spits out diet dr pepper* :lol:

quit wasting it! :protest:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Timeline
*spits out diet dr pepper* :lol:

quit wasting it! :protest:

:lol:

يَايُّهَا الَّذِينَ ءامَنُوا اسْتَعِينُوا بِالصَّبْرِ وَالصَّلَوةِ اِنَّ اللَّهَ مَعَ الصَّبِرِينَ

“O you who believe! seek assistance through patience and prayer; surely Allah is with the patient. (Al-Baqarah 2:153 )”

I am so happy that it is Thursday and that I only have one more day to work before the weekend and that today is payday :dance::dance::dance:

I am really hungry and it is only 11am so I guess I will be having an early lunch.

Jul 20, 2006 Arrived in Amman, Jordan

Jul 24, 2006 Married in Amman, Jordan

Oct 11, 2006 I130 Approval Oct. 26, 2006 I129F Approval

Nov. 8, 2006 Recieved letter that I-129 was sent to Amman, Jordan

Dec 13, 2006 Recieved Package from Amman Embassy for K3 Intreview date Aug. 15,2007

Mar 05,2007 Embassy called interview scheduled for March 19th

Mar 19, 2007 Interview for K3- AP

May 20, 2007 Embassy called for Hasan to send in his passport!!!

May 24, 2007 Recieved Interview date of June 5th for CR1?

June 05, 2007 Interviewed and she said he was approved, kept passport and said will recieve in 4 days.

June 12, 2007 VISA IN HAND !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

June 21, 2007 Hasan arrived in the USA and so very happy!

June 26, 2007 Applied for SSN

July 06, 2007 SSN in hand

July 25, 2007 Green Card in Hand!

Aug 13, 2007 Behind the wheel test, Passed. Now has California DL

I-751

Mar 26, 2009 Sent in I-751

Mar 28, 2009 Proof received

April 1, 2009 check cashed

April 3, 2009 NOA Received

April 16,2009 received bio appt letter

April 24, 2009 Biometrics Appointment

June 6, 2009 Removal of Conditions Approved!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

July 17, 2009 10 Year Green Card in hand!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.