polarbear

Thursday!

194 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline
I'm the freakin' worst wife there ever was.

no, you're not :luv:

i think jp covered things fairly well regarding that one topic previously. my apologies to jenn.

Thanks, Charles. I appreciate that.

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

no, you're not :luv:

i think jp covered things fairly well regarding that one topic previously. my apologies to jenn.

Thanks, Charles. I appreciate that.

yw. i was just trying to interject some levity into mena. some took that as an excuse to grind their ax.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Other Country: Egypt
Timeline
There has GOT to be a full moon out tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Still not able to communicate freely with my freakin' husband and when I did he freaked out that he wants to meet me online. Fine...I'm up for a nice chat even though I feel like sh!t. My hair is horrible since I haven't got it cut since around September or so when I started wearing hijaab, my face is a total red poofy mess with some weirdo rash all over my nose, cheeks and forehead, I'm bloated to the max from all the freakin' prednisone and ibuprophin and the water pills are doing jack squat.

I get online and I start complaining to him after he pestered me about the fact that I look like I'm sitting on a fire. lol. I cry to him about how I found a lump in my breast a few days ago and now have to have a diagnostic mammogram, I have been having bouts of pleurisy a few times a day for the past week with only one day of reprieve, I have a problem wtih my lower back disk and now suddenly I have scoliosis at the ripe ole age of 42 AND I have had an on and only slightly off migraine for a week as well and he just sits there.

I ask what the heck is wrong and he said, "you should go, I just wanted to see you on my birthday."

oh

my

gawd

:cry::cry::cry:

I feel lower than dog poop right now.

:angry:

You have too many problems on your shoulders and I'm sure he understands this. Don't feel bad about that. I just hope that you feel better healthwise (F) . I'll keep you in my prayers

Hugs,

Ayesha

eg-flag1-ss.gifAkramheartbeat.gifAyeshapr-flag1-ss.gif

th_CIMG0624.jpg

Filed: Country: Egypt
Timeline

Disappointing results for the caucus tonight.

Go Hillary go!!!

:dance::dance::dance:

Allah tries his chosen people through many hardships, but those who persevere through adversity, surrendering themselves before the will of Allah, shall be blessed with a superb reward.

-The Prophet Muhammad (SAW), as reported by Anas bin Malik

A time will come when the sky is torn apart; when the stars scatter, and the ocean drains away; and when the graves are tossed about, and laid open. At that time every man will be told what he has done, and what he has failed to do; and every woman will be told what she has done, and what she has failed to do.

-Qur'an, Al-Infitar, Surah 82:1-5

Filed: Country: Morocco
Timeline
I agree. When I worked at the hospital many of the professionals often commented that knee surgery was the most painful ortho procedure for a patient to endure.

huge relief. a huge step to a recovery in both his knee and our relationship.

knee surgery can be hard-core in the pain and rehab end. it's a lot of work, but the end result is great. i hope he has as quick a recovery as possible.

woah! don't tell my husband that! :blush: the doctor told him it wasn't painful at all and he'll recover with no problems! i hope he wasn't just buttering him up!

my husband needs his meniscus fixed. well, the doctor said they cut it out instead of fixing it. i really hope he makes it through this without too much pain! the poor man has suffered so much since his accident. i just want to see him happy again. :crying:

"It's far better to be alone than wish you were." - Ann Landers

world-map.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline
Disappointing results for the caucus tonight.

Go Hillary go!!!

:dance::dance::dance:

Actually, I have been waivering between Obama and Edwards. I was happy with both of their showings. I need to read more on their stances on certain issues before I make my final decision. It won't matter much, however, as the Democratic National Party has decided to not allow any delegates from Florida as the state moved its primary up and they were not pleased.

OUR VISA JOURNEY

02/24/05 - Mailed K-1 to TSC

03/18/05 - K-1 Approval from CSC

06/16/05 - K-1 Interview in Casablanca, Morocco

06/29/05 - K-1 Visa issued

07/07/05 - SO arrives in US

07/22/05 - Married in religious ceremony and reception with family & friends

07/25/05 - Married in civil ceremony

09/14/05 - Mailed AOS/EAD

12/28/05 - AOS/EAD biometrics in West Palm Beach

01/03/06 - EAD card arrives

03/08/06 - AOS interview and AOS approval in West Palm Beach

03/13/06 - Welcome to America letter arrives

03/18/06 - Green card arrives in mail

12/10/07 - I-751 mailed to TSC

12/26/07 - NOA receipt date (from transfer to VSC)

02/14/08 - Biometrics appointment

10/17/08 - Approval date

10/24/08 - Approval letter received

10/25/08 - 10 year green card arrived

10/06/09 - N-400 mailed to Texas Lockbox

10/08/09 - NOA priority date

11/06/09 - Biometrics

01/04/10 - Interview

01/13/10 - Oath Ceremony

Bx82m5.png

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Still not able to communicate freely with my freakin' husband and when I did he freaked out that he wants to meet me online. Fine...I'm up for a nice chat even though I feel like sh!t. My hair is horrible since I haven't got it cut since around September or so when I started wearing hijaab, my face is a total red poofy mess with some weirdo rash all over my nose, cheeks and forehead, I'm bloated to the max from all the freakin' prednisone and ibuprophin and the water pills are doing jack squat.

I get online and I start complaining to him after he pestered me about the fact that I look like I'm sitting on a fire. lol. I cry to him about how I found a lump in my breast a few days ago and now have to have a diagnostic mammogram, I have been having bouts of pleurisy a few times a day for the past week with only one day of reprieve, I have a problem wtih my lower back disk and now suddenly I have scoliosis at the ripe ole age of 42 AND I have had an on and only slightly off migraine for a week as well and he just sits there.

I ask what the heck is wrong and he said, "you should go, I just wanted to see you on my birthday."

Wow, that sounds awful. I hope he doesn't pressure you into having a baby because I just don't see how you could withstand an operation and nine months of pregnancy when everyday is a trial for you. Good luck.

oh

my

gawd

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

Wow, that sounds awful. I hope he doesn't pressure you into having a baby because I just don't see how you could withstand an operation and nine months of pregnancy when everyday is a trial for you. Good luck.

oh

my

gawd

the mouse works, what about the keyboard? :unsure:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

she just didn't get the quotes right. It's in there.

Everyday is not a trial though i'm sure it seems that way. Only when I'm in a flare up.

"Only from your heart can you touch the sky" - Rumi

Filed: Country: Libya
Timeline
You'll have to excuse me if I do not feel comfortable having men whom I do not know speculate on when I will become pregnant.

:lol: Everytime someone from Libya calls my husband they ask the same question "Any babies yet??" :lol: I have never met any of them but I let it go because I figure that's normal there and they're his friends/family.

Muslimwoman-1-1.jpg

99GEAq-6owA

We need a Ramadan!! (part one)

VP's Blog

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline
I agree. When I worked at the hospital many of the professionals often commented that knee surgery was the most painful ortho procedure for a patient to endure.

huge relief. a huge step to a recovery in both his knee and our relationship.

knee surgery can be hard-core in the pain and rehab end. it's a lot of work, but the end result is great. i hope he has as quick a recovery as possible.

woah! don't tell my husband that! :blush: the doctor told him it wasn't painful at all and he'll recover with no problems! i hope he wasn't just buttering him up!

my husband needs his meniscus fixed. well, the doctor said they cut it out instead of fixing it. i really hope he makes it through this without too much pain! the poor man has suffered so much since his accident. i just want to see him happy again. :crying:

What exactly is he having done? I've had plica repairs on both knees from sports injuries in high school. The first repaired I had in the winter and I kinda vegged out while it was healing. NOT a good thing to do because my knee kinda froze up and I had to do a lot of physical therapy. Second surgery I never sat still and things went much smoother.

Filed: Country: Morocco
Timeline

they said they were going to cut out the meniscus tear that's in there. upon further research i noticed he will likely get arthritis in that knee further down the line. :( i guess going back to playing soccer is out of the question. i'll talk more to the doctor today as to why he chose to do that versus try to repair it.

"It's far better to be alone than wish you were." - Ann Landers

world-map.jpg

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Jenn- I have friends who have torn their acl's several times due to soccer and with lots of physical therapy they eventually come back.

I'm sure things will go fine and good luck.

Filed: Country: Palestine
Timeline

oh

my

gawd

Well, that was a humbling experience. Hope you're feeling much better today !

(F)

-MK

6y04dk.jpg
شارع النجمة في بيت لحم

Too bad what happened to a once thriving VJ but hardly a surprise

al Nakba 1948-2015
66 years of forced exile and dispossession

Copyright © 2015 by PalestineMyHeart. Original essays, comments by and personal photographs taken by PalestineMyHeart are the exclusive intellectual property of PalestineMyHeart and may not be reused, reposted, or republished anywhere in any manner without express written permission from PalestineMyHeart.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.